Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses (28945 Views)

Selfie Got Better With A Water Drop Screen Smartphone / ELEPHONE Launches An All Screen Smartphone / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by woleabayo(f): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
mehh this one make sense die
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by TechGuideHub: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Interesting specs. We will see if they can launch it this year for Hot 7X.

Meanwhile have you checked the Infinix Hot 7?

https://techguidehub.com/infinix-hot-7/
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by GiJoe007(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Anyhow they want do am

kole da bi Samsung
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by kernniejay(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
If it is not a 5G Network phone, then they are still a learner compared to Huawei.

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by MartinsD12(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ennyholar:
Infinix mobility is set to launch an all-screen smartphone with five rear camera lenses. According to a statement made available to THISDAY by Infinix Mobility, it was noted that Infinix Mobility is raising the bar in rear camera lense with an all screen device with rear camera lenses.

The statement also noted that a tech industry tipster shared a picture which presumably depicts the outline of the rumoured next Infinix smartphone, but noted that it doesn’t show whether the news of an all-screen smartphone with five rear camera lenses is legit or just another hoax.

The company in the statement said: “One thing is certain in the wake of this speculation, an Infinix smartphone is coming soon and should it come with any of the stated features, it would be a step in the right direction for Infinix looking to get one up over its competitors.

“We also gather that the device would be in the mid-range category and come with a long-lasting battery and glass body design. With Infinix Mobility seemingly willing to experiment with new features in a smartphone market that is in dire need of some new ideas, 2019 might be the year for a technology like this to actually be released.”

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/04/09/infinix-to-launch-an-all-screen-smartphone-with-five-rear-camera-lenses/?amp

When is out I will comment
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by 9tailskid: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
AmadorSays:
and you've fallen for this? How can 1 device camera have 5 lenses, make e comot first make we see. No wonder the respondent said he's not sure if it's real or a hoax.

You under a rock my nigga?
Nokia PureView 9 has 5 lenses.
Vivo has a phone in the works that's probably coming with 15, I said 15 camera lenses.
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by gsmguru: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nice

Meanwhile...

Discover The Highly Profitable And Lucrative World Of GSM Industry Business Opportunities!

Do you know that Africa is now said to be the second world’s biggest and fastest growing Telecommunications/ GSM market after China?

Do you also know that the Telecommunications/GSM industry in Nigeria is currently the second biggest revenue generating industry after the petroleum industry?

Do you also know that the GSM airtime recharge, the GSM mobile phones as well as other GSM products/accessories business is now said to be one of the most profitable, lucrative and fast growing business venture anybody can engage start in the country?

Do you further know that a lot of smart Nigerians have started this business with a low capital but within a very short period have started earning millions of naira from it every month consistently?

Do you know that the major GSM airtime recharge dealers and distributors are raking in tens of millions every month and likewise the major dealers of the GSM handsets and other mobile phone products/accessories?

Do you know that by applying the right marketing and business strategies, you too can begin to make a sale of over ten million naira from the GSM air time recharge, GSM mobile handsets and other GSM products and accessories every month within a very short period of starting the business?

Do you want to learn more about how you too can participate in this highly profitable and lucrative business?

If so, then why don’t you too also participate in this powerful, insightive and life changing Telecommunications/GSM industry business? To learn more, click on this thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5050471/start-raking-millions-every-month

Don’t let this golden opportunity pass you by!
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by goaldynboy: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
hardeycute:
angry Infinix Marketers have hijacked the thread giving no room for constructive criticism

And what do you want to criticize when the phone has not dropped, no specification was mentioned and you have not used it?!! How can you constructively criticize what you have not seen nor used?!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by shizzydonald(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Welcome to ShizzyXCHANGE!! We buy all kind of Gift card (iTunes, Amazon,steam,Apple store etc). fast pay always.

We will appreciate your feedback for better deals.

CONTACT US
https:///2348119287829

Facebook:https://m.me/shizzy.donald.334
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by ikembz(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Also check my signature for cool deals for UK used and brand new laptops, iphones and Samsung phones...

Also infinix hot 7 available...

Just incase you need cool and affordable UK used laptops, iphones and Samsung phones.

HIT ME UP VIA WHATSAPP 08130793964 OR CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE..

GOT COOL DEALS FOR YOU.

PAYMENT AT DELIVERY POINT WITHIN LAGOS... FOR YOUR IPHONES AND SAMSUNG PHONES..

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Adadioranma79(f): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
I beg to difer
Passovile:
Their phone too dey get problem abeg
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by okeydivine: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
tecno will do there's too........that s tecno nd infinix has something together...... y would d b producing similar phones at ones...... wen hot 6 pouvior 2 smart 2 spark 2 now hot 7 nd spark 3...... Nawa o
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by clearcutz(m): 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
okeydivine:
tecno will do there's too........that s tecno nd infinix has something together...... y would d b producing similar phones at ones...... wen hot 6 pouvior 2 smart 2 spark 2 now hot 7 nd spark 3...... Nawa o
Sorry the same company owns Tecno and Infinix and Itel too
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by okeydivine: 1:29am On Apr 10, 2019
clearcutz:

Sorry the same company owns Tecno and Infinix and Itel too
now I believe it..... Itel does produce at same time but not in same price budget with techno nd infinix.......
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by DAVE5(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2019
9tailskid:

You under a rock my nigga?
Nokia PureView 9 has 5 lenses.
Vivo has a phone in the works that's probably coming with 15, I said 15 camera lenses.

I’m really interested in what exactly 5 camera lenses would do or what 15 camera lenses would do that 1 camera lense hasn’t done

To me it’s all wash, but I wouldn’t mind if you enlighten me, I could learn a thing or two

A friend of mine bought a Samsung with about 4 or 3 camera lenses, I was expecting better picture quality than a note 8 or iPhone X camera, so I opened camera to test but it still didn’t match the quality of either the iPhone X or the note 8, infact the 4 cameras phone was no where when I zoomed really well on all three phones, picture were blurry
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by DAVE5(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2019
Kaykerry:
Infinix is ready to take over the market... Them no send any body

Better put: Nigerian lower class market

Davido is an ambassador for one of those Chinese phones and is proudly showing off his iPhone X anywhere and everywhere

Btw: Davido has never been a standard for me buying phones though, but I can not confidently carry my hard earned cash to buy those things, more of an iPhone and Samsung guy, best of both worlds

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Has None Of 400 Components Needed To Manufacture Mobile Phone – Samsung / 9 Potentially Misleading Smartphone Features Nigerians Fall For / Specifications Of The New Gionee S6s And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.