Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Doberman Puppies Available - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Doberman Puppies Available (976 Views)

Male american DOBERMAN puppies available for sale / Pedigree Doberman Puppies / Wow! These are not the average Doberman Puppies you see in Nigeria, get yours n (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doberman Puppies Available by Ladyst: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2019
Doberman puppies available now!!

(08066935757)

Re: Doberman Puppies Available by beckyjimenes(f): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
i think doberman it's the best dog ever

3 Likes

Re: Doberman Puppies Available by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
How can i get one. I am in Abuja.

Kind regards
Ceejay
Re: Doberman Puppies Available by Ladyst: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2019
CeejayCharles:
How can i get one. I am in Abuja.

Kind regards
Ceejay

Am in PH..or better still you can call or message me on WhatsApp
Re: Doberman Puppies Available by 1000angstroms(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2019
When you have one with tail... Quote me I'll buy, I don't support animal cruelty.
Re: Doberman Puppies Available by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
1000angstroms:
When you have one with tail... Quote me I'll buy, I don't support animal cruelty.
It's a doberman, their tails are supposed to be ducked, just like how their ears are also supposed to be clipped. It's their trademark, if the tail is not docked and the ear is not clipped then it will be mistaken as another breed of dog.
Re: Doberman Puppies Available by Shelumiel: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2019
How much are you selling? And by the way , do you have any without the express docking features?
Re: Doberman Puppies Available by 1000angstroms(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2019
mhd5757:

It's a doberman, their tails are supposed to be ducked, just like how their ears are also supposed to be clipped. It's their trademark, if the tail is not docked and the ear is not clipped then it will be mistaken as another breed of dog.
That is not true. Ducking the tail and clipping the ears are human cosmetic intentions to make them look the way they want, there is no way I'll see a doberman without all those cosmetic designs that I'll not know. Don't you know that most of them live their life in pains of the severed nerve in their waist line?

(1) (Reply)

Loss Of Appetite In Dog / Man Found Dog’s Body Floating In River And What Happened Next Will Shock You ( P / I Am Giving Out My GSD Puppy Free (GONE!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.