Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Man Found Dog’s Body Floating In River And What Happened Next Will Shock You ( P - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Found Dog’s Body Floating In River And What Happened Next Will Shock You ( P (973 Views)

Please Help What Is This On My Dog Body / Two Manatees Caught In River Benue. Boys Charge N100 Per View (Photos) / Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Found Dog’s Body Floating In River And What Happened Next Will Shock You ( P by zofroc: 10:17am On Mar 26, 2020
A man found something floating in a river when he went fishing in China and realized it was a dog.

The man was surprised and uncertain. He found that it was a big dog. He thought the dog Went swimming in the river and got drowned. When he was about to drag it out, the floating dog unexpectedly “resurrected”. The dog slowly turned over, got up and went ashore, and then ran away quickly.

The man was very surprised and wondered what the dog was doing in the river in that position if it was not died. It suddenly occurred to him that the dog was probably just swimming and relaxing as he did. When he came back, he shared this hilarious experience on the internet.

https://news.phxfeeds.com/share?docId=4704668417738533634&source=phx

Re: Man Found Dog’s Body Floating In River And What Happened Next Will Shock You ( P by Davash222(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2020
You think say na only una sabi do YOGA
Dog is on meditation mood.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dog’s Body Floating In River And What Happened Next Will Shock You ( P by ademasta(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2020
O boy

Aja 4, gbe body e
Re: Man Found Dog’s Body Floating In River And What Happened Next Will Shock You ( P by dawnomike(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2020
The dog will be like: I kant kee masef in this China biko grin
Re: Man Found Dog’s Body Floating In River And What Happened Next Will Shock You ( P by Eagleboney(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2020
the dog is running from having contacts with humans and that place seems safe to him,
the dog be like
this one is we are talking about corona and hanta carry him own come,
make I isolate myself here
Re: Man Found Dog’s Body Floating In River And What Happened Next Will Shock You ( P by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2020
The animals are practising on how to chill after mankind becomes extinct
Re: Man Found Dog’s Body Floating In River And What Happened Next Will Shock You ( P by EdoPrince93(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2020
Whattt

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Feeding A Stray Kitten..... / Female Pedigree GSD Needed / Power Black Caucasian Puppies For Sale 1male 2female-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.