Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body (53635 Views)

Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower / Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense / Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by bluefilm: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nonsense. sad
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by 1Straff: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by GreatResearcher: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Chinashopping84:
women and wahala.Meanwhile easter promo from china and usa shipping.We pay chinese yuan to your chinese suppliers.Contact below...
I want to stuck my fashion store for this Easter. Needs goods from UK. How many items can I let with 500k?

I sell fashion stuffs for both men women kids teens.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Aboki11(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Marthaodion(f): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pekele007:

Why do ladies go through CS just to give birth when they all have vagina?

Their is nothing wrong with surgically enhancing one's body.

Nigerians are bitter and frustrated illiterates.

CS is a different surgical procedure, you can’t compare it to surgically enhancing your body. Those days CS is done when something is wrong and the woman is advices not to try vagina birth. Although recently, some women opt for CS even when the baby can be birthed through the vagina.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pekele007:

I can't believe you are comparing the birth of a child with enhancing one's body. One has to do with bringing forth another precious life while the other has to do with self esteem and confidence. They are not the same thing and can never be compared.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Pekele007: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
Marthaodion:

CS is a different surgical procedure, you can’t compare it to surgically enhancing your body. Those days CS is done when something is wrong and the woman is advices not to try vagina birth. Although recently, some women opt for CS even when the baby can be birthed through the vagina.

Why should they opt for CS when their is nothing wrong with their vagina? Have you criticized those ones?

What's exactly wrong about enhancing one's body? According to your Bible or your pastor
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by chucs: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pekele007:

Your analogy is flawed. Cs isn't all about preference, U have to put alot of things into consideration eg featal presentation, featal distress ,health of the pregnant woman etc. Try and use another example to support ur destructive ideology.

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Pekele007: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
SlimBrawnie:

I can't believe you are comparing the birth of a child with enhancing one's body. One has to do with bringing forth another precious life while the other has to do with self esteem and confidence. They are not the same thing and can never be compared.
What's exactly wrong with trying to correct some abnormally in one's body

These same precious life that are been brought into life will later perform CS on humans... Hope you know?

And stop all these self esteem bullshiit as its a phrase for poor Nigerians who arent exposed.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Pekele007: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
chucs:
Your analogy is flawed. Cs isn't all about preference, U have to put alot of things into consideration eg featal presentation, featal distress ,health of the pregnant woman etc. Try and use another example to support ur destructive ideology.

What's the difference? What's destructive about enhancing one's body

Are you the one in that body? Do you know how uncomfortable they live? Or your pastor told you it's wrong?
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by chucs: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pekele007:

What's the difference? What's destructive about enhancing one's body

Are you the one in that body? Do you know how uncomfortable they live? Or your pastor told you it's wrong?
It is destructive because alot of our young girls have died on the surgical table trying to augment their natural physic. They obviously wouldn't have died if they embraced their body and moved on with life.

What about those that are short? Perhaps they should kill themselves right? You have to embrace the fact that no one is created perfect and thank God for making u to be alive cuz if u visit the mortuary and see lots of hour glass shaped people lying helpless or hospitals and see many disfigured individuals, then u appreciate healthy life than perfect shape.

Enough said,the surgery looks terrible on her though.

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by safarigirl(f): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pekele007:

how can you compare both? This is an unforgivably ignorant statement.

Some ladies do not have the pelvis to go through with natural birth, doctor recommends CS

Some ladies have health problems like High blood pressure and asthma. Doctor recommends CS.

Not everybody does CS because of your vanity assumption and it is very silly to use something like that to compare to cosmetic surgery. How many hospitals in Nigeria even get rid of the belly fat when they do CS? Or what do you assume is the great benefits of CS?

How many ladies do you see wanting to do CS because they want to look good? You think child birth is a joke? Please, next time, use another example and leave child birth out of such foolishness.

Only an uninformed man will make such a comparison and I am sure five ignorant men like you, endorsed it.

5 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Jessyjack(f): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pekele007:

this your first sentence is the dumbest thing I have heard this day......
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Jessyjack(f): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
safarigirl:

Some ladies do not have the pelvis to go through with natural birth, doctor recommends CS

Some ladies have health problems like High blood pressure and asthma. Doctor recommends CS.

Not everybody does CS because of your vanity assumption and it is very silly to use something like that to compare to cosmetic surgery. How many hospitals in Nigeria even get rid of the belly fat when they do CS? Or what do you assume is the great benefits of CS?

How many ladies do you see wanting to do CS because they want to look good? You think child birth is a joke? Please, next time, use another example and leave child birth out of such foolishness.

Only an uninformed man will make such a comparison and I am sure five ignorant men like you, endorsed it.

he is actually dumb....
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Pekele007: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jessyjack:

this your first sentence is the dumbest thing I have heard this day......

It sounds dumb to you cos You are actually DUMB.

A lot of Nigerians especially girls are dumb so I'm not surprised.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Jessyjack(f): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pekele007:

It sounds dumb to you cos You are actually DUMB.

A lot of Nigerians especially girls are dumb so I'm not surprised.

you are ignorantly dumb! case closed!

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Pekele007: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
safarigirl:

This is one of the most stupid defence I have ever read.

A lot of women normally opt for CS not for any reason but because they don't want to go through the pain and stress of giving birth naturally.

Are you seriously gonna advice someone who got burnt by fire not to do cosmestic surgery?

Religion and lack of civilization has dealt with a lot of you poor and frustrated Nigerians.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Pekele007: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jessyjack:

you are ignorantly dumb! case closed!

Your parents must have been extraordinaryly dumb to have given birth to a dumbo like you.

Animal
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Jessyjack(f): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pekele007:

Your parents must have been extraordinaryly dumb to have given birth to a dumbo like you.

Animal

I can feel your pains from here.... but your vegetable brain won't allow you see that you have given the dumbest comparism ever........ I won't insult your parents because I want to live long but I'm sure you are ashamed of yourself for exhibiting such poor parenting and dumbness.....

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jessyjack:
she is pretending like the comments don't bother her... in her quiet time, she go carry mirror and begin notice all the faults.... I wonder why some ladies don't appreciate their God's given body and also why some fans don't mind their business.....

If you mind your business, why would you keep wondering about another person body
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Pekele007: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jessyjack:

I can feel your pains from here.... but your vegetable brain won't allow you see that you have given the dumbest comparism ever........ I won't insult your parents because I want to live long but I'm sure you are ashamed of yourself for exhibiting such poor parenting and dumbness.....
I'm 100% sure your parents must have mated under the influence of ogogoro to have birthed an idiot like you.

What happened to you tackling my point like a sensible human? May Amadioha strike you and that your useless parents. Idiot
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pekele007:

What's exactly wrong with trying to correct some abnormally in one's body

These same precious life that are been brought into life will later perform CS on humans... Hope you know?

And stop all these self esteem bullshiit as its a phrase for poor Nigerians who arent exposed.
Hello?? Quit being on the defensive and read my post properly. I never said if was wrong or not, I simply said you can't compare it with childbirth and YES it has a lot to do with self esteem and by that I mean "feeling good about their bodies". One top reason most of them do it is to feel good about themselves and their bodies and that has to do with self esteem. But if you still feel "self esteem" is bullshit, have yo sae.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Jessyjack(f): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pekele007:

I'm 100% sure your parents must have mated under the influence of ogogoro to have birthed an idiot like you.

What happened to you tackling my point like a sensible human? May Amadioha strike you and that your useless parents. Idiot

slowpoke! you are looking for sensible tackling when you initially showed your inbuilt stupidity first.... with the words coming out from your mouth, you don't need to tell me how bad your upbringing was and how depressed you are.... you lack parental love hence your outburst...

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Pekele007: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
SlimBrawnie:

Hello?? Quit being on the defensive and read my post properly. I never said if was wrong or not, I simply said tough can't compare it with childbirth and YES it has a lot to do with self esteem and by that I mean "feeling good about their bodies". One top reason most of them do it is to feel good about themselves and their bodies and that has to do with self esteem. But if you still feel "self esteem" is bullshit, have yo sae.

What will be your advice to someone with too much body fats or someone who got burnt through accident and wants to get a cosmestic surgery?

Can you as a Nigerian marry a man whose face have been burnt beyond recognition? People do these surgeries to correct 1 or 2 anomalies.

So there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Na una go still call am dry yansh, small breast and the rest rubbish. Especially you females.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Pekele007: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jessyjack:

slowpoke! you are looking for sensible tackling when you initially showed your inbuilt stupidity first.... with the words coming out from your mouth, you don't need to tell me how bad your upbringing was and how depressed you are.... you lack parental love hence your outburst...
Who started the insults? You must be seriously mad and stupid at the same time.

With that your empty coconut head and attachments on your pyramidal head.

Your parents should be made to face a firing squad for bringing up a mannerless animal like you.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pekele007:

What will be your advice to someone with too much body fats or someone who got burnt through accident and wants to get a cosmestic surgery?

Can you as a Nigerian marry a man whose face have been burnt beyond recognition? People do these surgeries to correct 1 or 2 anomalies.

So there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Na una go still call am dry yansh, small breast and the rest rubbish. Especially you females.

Then the person should go ahead and do all the surgeries he/she can afford so they can feel good about themselves and their bodies.
You still don't get my point, do you?
IT STILL CAN'T BE COMPARED WITH CHILDBIRTH.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Jessyjack(f): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pekele007:

Who started the insults? You must be seriously mad and stupid at the same time.

With that your empty coconut head and attachments on your pyramidal head.

Your parents should be made to face a firing squad for bringing up a mannerless animal like you.

only a bastard is quick to insulting ones parents because he doesn't know what it feels having parents....
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Pekele007: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
SlimBrawnie:

Then the person should go ahead and do all the surgeries he/she can afford so they can feel good about themselves and their bodies.
You still don't get my point, do you?
IT STILL CAN'T BE COMPARED WITH CHILDBIRTH.

What's the difference? Aren't they going under the knife for different purposes

Or isn't both surgery?
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Pekele007: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jessyjack:

only a bastard is quick to insulting ones parents because he doesn't know what it feels having parents....

You are a popular and known bastardized fool na.

I have gone through your posts and seen how frustrated you are. I have your time today. Bastard
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Jessyjack(f): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pekele007:

You are a popular and known bastardized fool na.

I have gone through your posts and seen how frustrated you are. I have your time today. Bastard

oh! unemployed agbero.... you have my time today.....?? #laughs..... you are just telling the world how the harsh environment you grew up is affecting your brain..... keep showing your bittered childhood.... maybe some psychologist here will come to your aid...
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pekele007:

What's the difference? Aren't they going under the knife for different purposes

Or isn't both surgery?

I'm talking about INTENT here and besides some vagina birth requires episiotomy (a surgical process too) if you are bringing the issue of going under the knife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Dances With James Obialor, Gives Him The N100,000 He Promised / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face / Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.