Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards (944 Views)

MTV Video Music Awards 2013: Full List Of Nominees! / MTV Video Music Awards 2012: List Of Winners / Mtv Video Music Awards. Tyler, The Creator, A Nigerian Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards by rockers: 6:11am On Sep 13, 2010
http://www./2010/09/winners2010-mtv-video-music-awards.html
The 2010 MTV Video Music Awards have come and gone and the winners have been announced.Eminem, Justin Beiber , and Lady Gaga all walked away with top honors. Gaga earned the biggest award of the night with Video of the Year for “Bad Romance,” while Beiber snatched the Best New Artist trophy.See the full list below

Best Dance Video: Lady Gaga “Bad Romance”
Best Collaboration Video: Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce “Telephone”
Best Female Video: Lady Gaga “Bad Romance”
Best Rock Video: 30 Seconds to Mars “Kings and Queens”
Best Male Video: Eminem “Not Afraid”
Best Pop Video: Lady Gaga “Bad Romance”
Best Special Effects: Muse “Uprising”
Best Art Director: Florence + the Machine “Dog Days Are Over”
Best Hip Hop Video: Eminem “Not Afraid”
Best New Artist: Justin Bieber
Best Collaboration: Beyoncé featuring Lady Gaga “Telephone”
Best Video of the Year: Lady Gaga “Bad Romance”
Breakthrough Video: The Black Keys “Tighten Up

Read more: http://www./2010/09/winners2010-mtv-video-music-awards.html#ixzz0zNoduxSH

Re: Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards by Mobinga: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2010
With all the money these celebs can't do a proper hair-do. . . .
Where's Nicki? cheesy
Re: Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards by bjmighty(m): 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2010
Wetin be this! shocked shocked shocked shocked Na only Gaga and Eminem den organize award for?
Re: Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards by bjmighty(m): 2:40am On Sep 14, 2010
The show DRYYYYYYYY! Chelsea Handler no even try at all. My best moment was Justin bieber and Kanye's performance.
Re: Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards by tRoOE(f): 2:42am On Sep 14, 2010
the worst award show in US history, I got bored after 5mins
Re: Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards by bjmighty(m): 5:44am On Sep 14, 2010
^^ Abi oooo
Re: Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards by puskin: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2010
It looks like dis VMA have started being biased. . . .Is it because of the controversy that Lady Gaga carries wit her that they decided to give her more than half of the awards that were on offer that nite.
Re: Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards by naijadiva2(f): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2010
I didn't see the VMA but according to that list and everyones comment, i didn't miss much. How can u give half of the awards to just one person? Mix it up!
Re: Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards by Mobinga: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2010
She's Male and Female remember??
She won in both Male and Female categories grin
Re: Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards by bjmighty(m): 4:00am On Sep 15, 2010
Mobinga:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards by Dotman01(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2010
Mobinga:

Re: Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards by sledge406: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2010
Mobinga:

With all the money these celebs can't do a proper hair-do. . . .
Where's Nicki? cheesy
I would have thought so too but until recently that these so called celebs, more in the entertainment industry always carried messages which many of us do not know and tis all coming out!!!
Check the Rihanna's pic closely and u'll see her message from her eyes ;-)
Re: Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards by niceone3(m): 11:25am On Sep 15, 2010
I knew it. I knew that 'bad romance '  would earn gaga awards. I lv that song so much esp its weird lyrics( excerpt: , i want ur ugly, i want ur disease, i want ur everthing as long as its free, ) OMG those lines are as gaga as lady gaga and i was like utterly gagged the first time i  haerd d song. D video is as weird as well. Though it is a song i'm so obsessed abt but i objectively think that it got too much of a hype as to dwarf other songs.
Whatever, gaga is still my gal
Re: Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards by RotannaEze(m): 1:09am On Sep 16, 2010
Don't even know what to say about the award, It was wacked
Re: Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards by Fred87(m): 7:23am On Sep 16, 2010
Eminem & b.o.b performance dope sha,nd it was on liveband.eeeezz
Re: Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards by eldee(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2010
Seriously . . . I get the fact that Recovery needs awards, but come on B.O.B's 'Nothing on You' and Jay-Z's 'On To The Next One' redefined the art of making videos.
On To The Next One is prolly the best video I've seen in a decade from a rapper. And that concept of B.O.B's is just next level sick.
Re: Winners;2010 Mtv Video Music Awards by CLASSIFYD(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2010
@eldee
real talk!!

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Is A Pedophile / Help On Music Download / Dbanj And The Mohit Crew In Illuminati Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.