Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World (60518 Views)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by DexterousOne(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
koyyes:
What's the point of snapping in front of buildings that you can never build yourself?

Is it not shameful?

That was harsh

Why do harsh?

He is a businessman na, not a builder

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Asour:

Sure. looks more like it from the outside.

Outstanding chap. No doubts. Enviable achievements? sure.

BUT, I must add, looks can be deceptive. A good start should be to ask if those within his immediate circle (i.e. stakeholders in all organizations he's been associated with share the same sentiments).

Now I don't know him personally. But I am very sure he's HUMAN. and that's means a lot.

I think most Successful Business people can often be Very, very, very, Ruthless. The type that'll make public servants' misdeeds look mild.

Nevertheless he's an Outstanding individual. BUT private sector success doesn't always translate to sound Public leadership. If he eventually does venture( into Public service), I hope he does well though.

Tony Elumelu has outstanding leadership qualities. That one is settled. Business acumen is beyond average.

And has a good heart. $100m from his personal wealth pledged to develop African youths businesses.
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nigeria's future President.
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Lol.
This is exactly how I dress all the time with exception of the shades.
Said hello to a girl at the mall yesterday and the block head looked at me from head to toes, let out a wicked sigh and walked away.
I just smiled. cheesy
[b]The goal is to be rich and not look it
.[/b]

They want him to wear gold handchain and do dred locks. You reason well

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
This is a man with swag. Not those boys putting their trousers below their waists and SARS will be chasing them all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Originalsly: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Guyman02:

This is one of the people that Buhari (if he will keep sentiments aside) should gather to form his economic team in the next dispensation to restore investors confidence.

Maybe he tried... but is he available?... or does he want to get involved? There are many like him who can put heads together and set out a vision and a plan to achieve that vision... but then there are many more who prefer things to be just as they are.... and will keep it this way by any means necessary.
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by IjebuWarrior: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
fatymore:

What's wrong..

we would get there as a Nation one day..

why call me names?

Ma binu... undecided
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by johnie: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
SageMK:
The pictures above violates rule 17 of Nairaland.

Has rule 17 has been repealed?

What does it say?

It no longer appears in the "constitution."

seun

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by sharena(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Lol.
This is exactly how I dress all the time with exception of the shades.
Said hello to a girl at the mall yesterday and the block head looked at me from head to toes, let out a wicked sigh and walked away.
I just smiled. cheesy
The goal is to be rich and not look it.

U ARE IN THE SPIRIT, THE GOAL IS NOT TO WEAR SOME BIG SHOES AND BE WALKING LIKE A WELDER JUST TO IMPRESS

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
SageMK:
but Nairaland don't have rule 17! They jumped 17. You make me notice
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Datrealnaijaboy: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
You are wicked!!!!!!! Lol
majamajic:

pass me that u took, I need some.
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by jacobnel(m): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
Keep claiming other tribes?
gidgiddy:
What a successful Igbo businessman

3 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by naturefellow(m): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
Is that a Nike kaftan or what? Someone help with my glasses
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by gidgiddy: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Deltatoto:
are u mad?he is from delta not south east.why are u pll looking for who will assist u in the nmamdi kalu madness

Or really? So what ethnic group does he belong to?
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by majamajic(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Datrealnaijaboy:
You are wicked!!!!!!! Lol
the guy dey a different world , haha
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by gidgiddy: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
jacobnel:

So tell us what tribe he belongs to
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by majamajic(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
Deltatoto:
are u mad?he is from delta not south east.why are u pll looking for who will assist u in the nmamdi kalu madness

madam if u are not mad yourself, u should have known the difference between Igbo and Biafra. the young man u are challenging here said ' a successful Igbo business man.

Biafra is about 5 States or so , while Igbo is any other ethic group that is not Hausa or Yoruba. so the gentle man u are defending is from Igbo, since he is not Yoruba or Hausa. Onyemaechi his middle name means 'no one knows tomorrow or who knows tomorrow ' in Igbo language.
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Failtech: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Bill Gates is worth 97.7 Billion Dollars
Tony Elumelu is worth 700 Million Dollars
That's the .7 of Bill Gates

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by glorieazy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hi famz ��� TAKE THE CHANCE OF THE BEST RATE IN THE WORLD

Start dropping your iTunes $10-100$ In Bulk

ITunes Gift Cards ✅✅
Amazon Gift Cards ✅✅
Apple Store Cards ✅✅
Google play card ✅✅
Steam wallet cards ✅✅

USA �� $$ �
U.K. �� ££ �
Canada �� $$
Australia �� $$

iTunes worth of $3000 and more needed per day with instant payment #eazyFundz #���
Call/WhatsApp 08162800776
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Ugosample(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Failtech:
Bill Gates is worth 97.7 Billion Dollars Tony Elumelu is worth 700 Million Dollars That's the .7 of Bill Gates

what does that have to do with anything?

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by seenter84: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
People like u can Help us build our own country out of corruption since theirs was out of the dessert.
When naija won fine like Dubai?
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by TempleHouse: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
Propsvilla:
Just wish this man is the president of my Country, I will beat my chest anywhere and say that I am a Nigerian.

Right now I am hiding my head under the table because one herder is still the president of my dear country
Wish you know him well.
He was a sychopatic banker, who has destroyed many lives through his compulsory staff retirement of bank which he fraudulently purchase through Stella Obasanjo.
He is a fake individual, manipulating bank shares through his cronies and have cornered all the banks properties in his favour.
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by princfred(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
A glorious and charitable soul. Men who can easily transform a country.
Imagine him Adeleke, Otedela, FFK, Okonjo, OUK , Dangote, Ibru, Lulu Briggs running the shows.
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Yankiss(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
SageMK:
You can observe. There's not even a rule 17. grin
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by princfred(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ugosample:

what does that have to do with anything?
Check he/she must be from the waste side where the success of others convulates their stomach. Ask him how much he is worth.
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Propsvilla(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
TempleHouse:

Wish you know him well.
He was a sychopatic banker, who has destroyed many lives through his compulsory staff retirement of bank which he fraudulently purchase through Stella Obasanjo.
He is a fake individual, manipulating bank shares through his cronies and have cornered all the banks properties in his favour.

Atleast he is 100 times better than the dullard
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by princfred(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
jacobnel:
Which tribe? Half Afonja if there is anything like half igbo?. Swerve enter gutter. Igbo Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by MisterFresh: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
You are mad sir
demolinka:
Boss.

Just like he told me the other day that the top is like a cat in the tongue of a sky with lots of the none in a white spoon because two is the number of the tiger and mouse come now upward in the time of the cloud by the broom.
#Thinkaboutit
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by fatymore(f): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Ma binu... undecided
why you curse me before...
sha come and buy bedsheets
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by princfred(m): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
DexterousOne:

That was harsh

Why do harsh?

He is a businessman na, not a builder
The demonic envious hateful spirit of ndi waste side manifested uncontrolled there. Any mumu reason to deceitfully justify envy induced hate.
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Organs(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Propsvilla:
Just wish this man is the president of my Country, I will beat my chest anywhere and say that I am a Nigerian.

Right now I am hiding my head under the table because one herder is still the president of my dear country

If only you knew? This guy and so many rich guys today are the reason for your predicament. Go and again and check how he used forex and sharp practices, corruption etc to make quick money. Today you hail him just like you hail Oyedepo et all that continues to milk you and build estates and buy Jets and ask you to pray and pray to be like him. The herder is old, yes and should not be ruling us, i agree but he is the one that has your interest at heart.
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by dfrost: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
PotatoSalad:

6'3" muscular, fresh af. The lady is probably going through midlife crisis

You get bad mouth, kai!

But I really feel for such ladies. Not really easy for them. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Effect Of Cashless Policy / Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? / When Naira Still Had Value! Just Imagine..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.