Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,808 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Please Give A Helping Hand. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Give A Helping Hand. (266 Views)

Helping Hand / Helping Hand / Michael McIntyre: Millionaire Who Hated God Gets Saved, Now Helping Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Give A Helping Hand. by jovoodoo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hello sir/madam, my name is nonso a fellow naija brother, resident in Abuja . Over a year ago I was diagnosed with periodontitis; a dental condition that was causing an eroding of my jaw bone . As a result of this I was advised by to extract about twenty four of my teeth to stop the advancement ofthe disease.

And this I did. But as you can see from the pics this has left me in a very precarious situation. I am now limited to the things I can eat as chewing food is a major chore now. This has adversely affected my social life as I rarely go out in public and am mostly a recluse now . It has also affected me economically as I have lost job offers.

The only thing that can give me a semblance of a life now is to have a set of dentures constructed for me by an orthodontist. This is going to cost me about three hundred and eighty thousand naira. The teeth extraction surgery already cost me all the money that I had but thanks to the help of friends and family I was able to see it through. I have raised about a hundred thousand naira and just need two hundred and eighty thousand naira to complete the money that I need.

This is why I am using this channel to reach out to you and to everyone
else that can help. Please I will be extremely grateful if you can help me
out; no amount is too little. Even a one thousand naira donation can go a long way
in helping me . And may the blessings of the most high God rest upon
you in your time of need.
Thanks and God bless.

PLEASE DONATIONS CAN BE SENT TO

BANK NAME: GTBANK PLC

BANK ACC NUMBER: 0041963707

BANK ACC NAME; OKAFOR NONSO

Tel:08036876120

Re: Please Give A Helping Hand. by chukwuibuipob: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
sad sad sad sad embarassed embarassed shocked sad shocked nah wah oo.In dis days of fraudsters,how are we sure nor be lift u lift this from somewhere. Can we see ur B4 picture. show us ur medical paper..
Re: Please Give A Helping Hand. by jovoodoo(m): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Bros abeg i no be Fraudster. Pls see my id and older pic below. I don throway my medical paper.

Tnx nd God bless

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Man Was Arrested With Gas Cans And Lighters At St. Patrick's Cathedral In New / Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Daddy Freez Over Newly Acquired Private Jet / Muslim Man Applauds Christians Who Go To Prison To Free Muslim Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.