Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) (51400 Views)

Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) / Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by celebritylife: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2022
A man has been confronted by a lady who accused him of sexually harassing her inside a bus.

It got heated that the lady brought out her pepper spray ready to attack the man.

In the video, the lady questioned the man why he touched her even though they don't know from Adam.

However, the man who claimed to be the lady's uncle said he did it because she was wearing a leg chain which means that “she's married but available”.

As the lady asked why he would continue touching someone who is not responding, the man said it doesn’t matter as he likes her. He went on to say that “he has money and will make her happy”.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU_tJP2NZkg

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Skyfornia(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2022
The guy is in sane, why touch someone you don't know without her consent? He is even looking decent like a gentleman..people dey mad for this country ah swear!

If she is wearing leg chain na crime? Even if olosho wear clothes that says she is olosho, you still don't have right to touch her without her consent.

256 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2022
Ask them they'll say it's for fashion, not knowing it's ashawo and runz girls that wear leg chains angry

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Ask them they'll say it's for fashion, not knowing it's ashawo and runz girls that wear leg chains angry
This wan no wan grow up. . cheesy
You are still a kid oo..e dey show from your name to your attitude.. cheesy grin
When you grow up maybe you go wise..

215 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This wan no wan grow up. . cheesy
You are still a kid oo..e dey show from your name to your attitude.. cheesy grin
When you grow up maybe you go wise..

Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me again on Nairaland!

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2022
Arrest the man abeg..that one is capable of raping a woman..
Is this not the same thing all these small boys always do on here.. sexualizing women and sliding into their mention sending vulgar messages just to soothe their sexual urge..

Look at that little boy up there saying only prostitute put on leg chain..most boys on here are underage tho..her mode of dressing now gives you a right to abuse and harass her publicly..

Imagine what's gonna happen if no one is there he might do something worse than that..
I dey here today if you like quote me spewing garbage I go too humiliate you... undecided undecided

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by realstars: 11:02am On Jan 21, 2022
Nollywood style of storry.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Boogyman557: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Karemarealty288(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Crush every attitude that will lead to disgrace.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Femi8586(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Normally it's just for fashion. Nothing promiscuous about it. Most times, people stigmatize some innocent people who wear it just for fashion same way some people generally assume guys on dreads with expensive lifestyles are into yahoo whereas dreadlocks are also fashion.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me again on Nairaland!
grin Some people are so irritating; what an insult. Don't mind that boy...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by GeneralOjukwu: 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
He should be flogged
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Walkee: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
I swear, Nigerian males are finished. Wtf

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Walkee: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
so if you see ashawo na to start dey touch her abi?
If na girls for former compound that used to consume refnol, tramadol pakalin etc before leaving home in the morning you will end up in hospital with split skull.
Go ashawo quarters go touch ashawo anyhow let's see how many bandages will hold your skull together. The best thing is to ignore people regardless of how they're dressed

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Elianawalker(f): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
He has boldness though... he actually defended himself... lol...

She should have sprayed his eyes for him

10 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Rosaline5000: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
The man is very stupid

7 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Some men don't have sense and it's nothing but their sense of generalizing. Not all women who put on leg chains are hoes or women who put on waist beads. Individually, we have our cravings. Waist beads and leg chains are parts of fashions. If my woman decides to wear waist beads or leg chain today. I will be the one to even buy it for her.

I have bought several leg chains for various responsible customers from India and USA online shopping sites as that's our work. You want to buy something for your wife too from India or USA shopping sites grin cheesy you can check our signature below.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by candidbabe(f): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by BigDawsNet: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
psychopath!!

How much is a hooker premium?

You will press bress
Suck bress
Fcvk till day break... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by KingOfTheDamned: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Arrest the man abeg..that one is capable of raping a woman..
Is this not the same thing all these small boys always do on here.. sexualizing women and sliding into their mention sending vulgar messages just to soothe their sexual urge..

Look at that little boy up there saying only prostitute put on leg chain..most boys on here are underage tho..her mode of dressing now gives you a right to abuse and harass her publicly..

Imagine what's gonna happen if no one is there he might do something worse than that..
I dey here today if you like quote me spewing garbage I go too humiliate you... undecided undecided

Gayman,have you decided to come out of the closet finally ? This one you are here harassing that young chap . Maybe you sent him DM and he ignored you?

Gay man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by davidque: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Many are mad few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
gobe no dey finish sef
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Gayman,have you decided to come out of the closet finally ?
Let me overlook that since you are still a kid.. grin
Enjoy yourself.. cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by money121(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by KingOfTheDamned: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Let me overlook that since you are still a kid.. grin
Enjoy yourself.. cheesy

We know you here on nairaland. Gay man undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by seyz91(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Aboguede(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
The truth be say one retired olosho decided to trend grin

Plus views gathering

If u don gerrit forgrrt abrrit

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.