Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Suggestions On Any Worthwhile Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Suggestions On Any Worthwhile Investment (775 Views)

I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m / Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months / Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions On Any Worthwhile Investment by TutorV(m): 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

I'm an about-to-resume PhD candidate in English in one of the universities in the country.

I need insights into any good investment from experts in the field. I have some N200, 000 I will like to invest into something worthwhile. I'm not a seller of anything but knowledge (I'm an academic in the making). I prefer investing to running some buying and selling.

I will be glad if you can suggest what to invest in that will yield some good returns so as to make my meager amount of money work for me.

Thank you for taking your time to respond out of your busy schedule.
Re: Suggestions On Any Worthwhile Investment by GreatResearcher: 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
TutorV:
Hello Nairalanders,

I'm an about-to-resume PhD candidate in English in one of the universities in the country.

I need insights into any good investment from experts in the field. I have some N200, 000 I will like to invest into something worthwhile. I'm not a seller of anything but knowledge (I'm an academic in the making). I prefer investing to running some buying and selling.

I will be glad if you can suggest what to invest in that will yield some good returns so as to make my meager amount of money work for me.

According to research, there'll be a scarcity of tomatoes from next month due to Muslims fasting.

You can make money by importing tomatoes from Cameroon to Nigeria and sell.

I will do research on how much needed to embark on the business trip.

1 Like

Re: Suggestions On Any Worthwhile Investment by TutorV(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
GreatResearcher:

According to research, there'll be a scarcity of tomatoes from next month due to Muslims fasting.

You can make money by importing tomatoes from Cameroon to Nigeria and sell.

I will do research on how much needed to embark on the business trip.

Thank you for your response. Appreciated.
Re: Suggestions On Any Worthwhile Investment by GreatResearcher: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
TutorV:

Thank you for your response. Appreciated.
According to research, list of investment to venture into with N200k.

1. Palm oil production.

2. Poultry farming.

3. Loan lendering to SME.

4. Transporttaion (giving new okada at higher purchase)

5. Real Estate. Buy land and reseller.

6. Food procession. Process food like garri, tigernuts drinks.

7. Drinking spot. Also known as joint.

8. Fashion designing

9. Cosmetics

10. Cooking gas refilling

1 Like

Re: Suggestions On Any Worthwhile Investment by Fxmanager(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
TutorV:
Hello Nairalanders,

Visit the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5104286/pamm-currency-trading-journal-avg

https://www.nairaland.com/5104448/earn-more-than-1000-passive

(1) (Reply)

How Deep Do You Know About Federal Government Of Nigeria Bonds -FGN BONDS / Very High Quality Palm Seedlings For Sale / I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.