Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo (31021 Views)

IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group / Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by nicepoker101(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
freemanbubble:
We Edo people say no to Biafra

So you stole their flag. grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by package7(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
One must not identify with ipob and Edo people. Rubbish fellow's

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Kahujadekadura: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
They don start again.

Flattino Osu chest-beating gorilla Jews always causing commotion everywhere they go.

Don't be surprised when they lose this case and their leader tries to escape through the courtroom window wearing female Aso Ebi & gele plus lipstick.

Cowards.

*spits angry
[img]https://media1./images/a7bf24cdcdc893b32840f71f6f1937c4/tenor.gif?itemid=11669593[/img]
Tell me how many case Igbo lost in d hands of outsiders.
Bf I forget inform GTB bank to pay Innoson for their betterment

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
quincyshakur:
Weytin Edo community d steal IPOB flag for cheesy cheesy cheesy must they thief evritin undecided

My brother, I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Kennydoc(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
ntyce:

You think so cos they don't have access to bombs and guns yet...

An Ipob man is more dangerous than an Islamic terrorist...

Stop commenting on things you have no knowledge of, please.

So you think access is a problem for Igbo men? Were you the one that made or gave them access to the bombs they used during the civil war over 50 years ago?

The fact is that IPOB guys only want Biafra to separate from Nigeria. They don't want violence cos it will cripple their businesses. Most of them are business men. They want their own country. They are just like Catalonians (in Spain) and Kurdistans (in Iraq).

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Born2Breed(f): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Is no quarrel....beautiful one...
U guys. Should just face Italy and Libya let's face our biafra...

I wonder why. Even u have not left for italy...

I remember when one of your cousin for Canada here wey never enter Nigeria for three years call us to come join am do naming ceremony that his wife has given birth to a baby boy.

How una take dey do am sef? Una dey use Whatsapp give una wife Belle?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Kahujadekadura: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
2special:
How much does it cost to produce another flag?
Not d monetary aspect of d flag will count. What will count will be d damages d stolen flag cost to tger rally on dat day and stealing of identity.
If buying another flag is d solution to dat, Edo community must have done dat since and end d case
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by drey076(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
ernieboy:
more like confiscate not steal, why will they bring an ipob flag to a Nigerian international match.
walahi, you hit the nail on the head

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by 27Pushing30: 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Even outside, edo is afraid of biafra

You’re a fool who wants to put the lives of igbos in Edo at risk

You think Edo is lag? Smh

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Kahujadekadura: 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
freemanbubble:
We Edo people say no to Biafra

Who care about u guys. Wen Kanu count Edo as part of Biafra,he use to include one part of Edo. U can go and check d part of Edo and stop ranting

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by gurnam: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Yes, how may I be of help to u.
Statement driven by poisoning instincts of awolowo.

Double face bastards grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Born2Breed:

I remember when one of your cousin for Canada here wey never enter Nigeria for three years call us to come join am do naming ceremony that his wife has given birth to a baby boy.

How una take dey do am sef? Una dey use Whatsapp give una wife Belle?

Anyhow u put....we accept
Just let ur brothers learn to mind their business....simple....

It doesn't involve quarrel.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by cyrilamx(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Born2Breed:

We have Oba you can even mention,who is your king?
Oh sorry you only have village heads in your autonomous clan.
Ewobi!
Otenmwen ko yo

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Born2Breed(f): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Yes madam....we. Are not. Barbarians known for fighting.....

Just that u guys should stop stealing people's valuable property.

We all know whose trademark is stealing. From Lagos to Miami, Onitsha to Libreville, Enugu to Cape Town, Owerri to Malaysia.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Kahujadekadura: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Obaseki
Oba of benin warn ur people

Edo is not part of biafra
We don't need una in any of our business
Stare clear of our matter...

Why looking for who doesn't look for your problem

Make una face una Italy, let's face our biafra.
See ur reasoning. This news is even supporting ur opinion and u dey here dey disgrace urself. Mind u that IPOB are concern about on e part of Edo. U can browse it and knw which part Kanu dey about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
27Pushing30:

You’re a fool who wants to put the lives of igbos in Edo at risk

You think Edo is lag? Smh

What is this one saying......
Next.
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by SjMbula(m): 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
chidooski565:

for your mind you think you have made sense fool
thats what you are best at doing, spewing insults and barking like toothless dogs, no concrete agenda, all hail Biafra!
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
gurnam:

Double face bastards grin

Yes let's be.....

If not that of recent I have lived. And working with many yorubas I. Would have bombarded u back but when I remember these ones am with here and what they stand for......I. Shelve my sword.
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Kahujadekadura: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Born2Breed:

If truly the Edos are scared of Biafra, why didn't your biafrans fight back instead of going to court?

The Edos don't give a hoot about your Biafra shit and your flag is not even worth our toilet paper.

So park well.
Bros everything in dis period is done in a gentleman way. D gain they will obtain from that case is farore than fighting them.
Be wise and know that pen is mightier than sword

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by gurnam: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Yes let's be.....

If not that of recent I have lived. And working with many yorubas I. Would have bombarded u back but when I remember these ones am with here and what they stand for......I. Shelve my sword.

Show them the crap you spew about their tribe daily here and see what happens to you grin
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Chukazu: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
2special:
How much does it cost to produce another flag?

You think is an ordinary "Asoebi Flag" like green and white NIGERIAN Flag?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by SjMbula(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
Born2Breed:

We all know whose trademark is stealing. From Lagos to Miami, Onitsha to Libreville, Enugu to Cape Town, Owerri to Malaysia.

hahaha you finish work!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by kikake: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Even outside, edo is afraid of biafra

Your fear of Biafra restoration is beginning of your wisdom.
But you don't know that crude oil is not all there is for a country to survive on.
If not for crude oil in the Niger delta, won't you have looked away while Biafra is restored now?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by SjMbula(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Chukazu:

You think is an ordinary "Asoebi Flag" like green and white NIGERIAN Flag?
fake flag with multiple colors like Eke Njaba colors, taaaah!
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by BruncleZuma: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
IamCeazer:
Chinsos! Fighting bcus of stolen flag? Biafran fools still chasing a lost cource
At least try to spell, so you'd be an educated bigot.
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by MetaPhysical: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Why is Ipob taking them to court? Is that not the flag Ojukwu put in their land in 1967? As an ex-biafran territory they are entitled to it! grin

This case should be thrown out of court. You dont steal what is your entitlement.
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by kikake: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
They don start again.

Flattino Osu chest-beating gorilla Jews always causing commotion everywhere they go.

Don't be surprised when they lose this case and their leader tries to escape through the courtroom window wearing female Aso Ebi & gele plus lipstick.

Cowards.

*spits angry
[img]https://media1./images/a7bf24cdcdc893b32840f71f6f1937c4/tenor.gif?itemid=11669593[/img]

Develop more sense.

The sense you were born with must have been washed away by smell of crude oil.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
gurnam:

Show them the crap you spew about their tribe daily here and see what happens to you grin

One thing u don't know about me is that am also blunt. In real life and I don't pretend.

We have discussed and argued about these entity....it didn't cause fight and I attacked with my usual missiles as they do theirs......but they understand the truth.

Learn to say we are wrong....and that is what they understand..........
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by DamolaIbrahim: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
What this means is that Biafrans are very law abiding and decided not to take the law into their hands. If they had descended on the Edo cultists, we Yoruba Muslims and APC dumburudeens would have opened our gbegiri stained mouth and 'lamented' about SS hating SE. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
Why would they take a Biafra Flag to a Nigeria International Match? These people sef..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) / Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) / Adewole And Osinbajo Discussing At FEC Meeting. Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.