Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo (31014 Views)

IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group / Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by kettykin: 6:53am On Apr 10, 2019
K00da:

If u think d British won the 1967 civil war for Nigeria, why don't u guys start another one and c what will happen. U people always think Nigeria is afraid of Igbos, u very wrong. Unlike last time, when it happen again there will be non of you guys left except your leaders that will flee abroad n never return. Continues beating your chest and ringing war bells...thinking u are intimidating people.

Even declassified documents from Britain says the won the war for Nigeria. Nigeria is finished with out Russia, Britain and Egypt
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 10, 2019
MetaPhysical:

The place ive been your ancestors lined up from 1st generation to you have never been and will never be. grin grin

No be mouth, na fact!

Shitty freak. When did an Ibo start to bear Osagye? Do you know your roots at all...or are you one of the products left behind by Nigerian soldiers in Nnewi sector?

grin grin.

Come out from the brown roof in ogbomosho before u get a civilised reply.
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 10, 2019
DelphiOracle:
the info said d matter is in court. U allow d judge give d final verdict

Alright but is too sad that Edo our own neighbours annd friends will do such a thing.
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Youngjohnosas: 7:27am On Apr 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Is no quarrel....beautiful one...
U guys. Should just face Italy and Libya let's face our biafra...

I wonder why. Even u have not left for italy...
so WATS d big deal about Italy come to the brothels spread all over Esoasa state and watch ur sisters on display.make una face Malaysia and India.
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Youngjohnosas: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2019
Yopcity:

Every rat and cockroach is just insulting the Igbos because of the 1967 civil war which the british actually fought for nigeria.

Only onitsha branch of IPOB is enough for the entire edo and bini race! Anyway e go happen one day and all these insults go end.

No condition is permanent !
if not for colonization the Ibo wouldn't have dared my great Benin kingdom even with their numbers.everybody na mate now.
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by gidgiddy: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2019
Rexnegro:

as much as I wish they should go , do u think they have handled this Biafra struggle well ? Nigeria a parliamentary state, so they should go through the proper channel. for me make they dey go sef.

I think they have handled the Biafran agitation very well. They are not armed, they did not kill anyone. All they have done is protest on the streets and call for a referendum which is granted under their right of freedom of speech and expression.
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by gidgiddy: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

1) Your right to agitation, deliberation or whatever is different from your right to self-determination. No such right exists anywhere in the world no matter how much you cry about it. Onitsha people can agitate for whatever they want, but without the consent of other Anambrarians, their cause would be a fruitless waste of time. That is the point.

The people agitating for Biafra are exercising their right to agitate for self determination. That's all they have done so far. To enforce the right of self determination without recourse to Nigeria would be secession, which they have not done. They are actually calling for referendum

2) To say a flag cannot be an act of provocation is reetarded. It depends on what the flag represents. Waving an Arsenal flag in a Nigerian game is different from waving a Biafran flag. The latter is clearly intended as a provocation and would be perceived as such by other people. Any mooron that goes to a football game (a leisure activity where people just want to have fun and enjoy themselves) to wave a politically inflammatory, divisive flag intends to provoke people.

If someone is provoked by a flag then they had better get a life. There are far worse things out there that should provoke than what flag is being waved. The point is that those who are waving the flag are within their rights to do so and if anyone is provoked, tough luck.

If you like, keep up with advocacy for foolish provocateurs. This is why I tell many of you that your Biafran agitation is a fraud. You have no Biafran aspirations. You just love the attention of being nuisances. Cos if you reeeally cared about the cause you claim you care about, you would understand that except you can achieve your aim by warfare, you would need the support of other Nigerians to achieve your secessionist aim. Instead, you make enemies everywhere, provoke everyone and constitute an abhorrent nuisance that irritates even other fellow Igbos. Kwantinuu. I've already seen that most of you Biafran agitators are just attention-seekers. That's all.

The agitation self determination and freedom is a legitimate and legal right, it is not fraud. Some people may not be happy with IPOB methods but what matters is if they have been lawful about their agitation. Being a nuisance is not illegal, it only means that someone is doing something another finds annoying. Making enemies, insulting people and seeking attention, none of these constitutes a crime. So if Nigerians don't like it, they should put up or shut up, or grant the agitators a referendum. The law is supreme above all sentiments and the agitators are within the law. Anyone who does not like it can cry me a River

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 10, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
so WATS d big deal about Italy come to the brothels spread all over Esoasa state and watch ur sisters on display.make una face Malaysia and India.
Are u saying there's no good hotel in ur place only brothel
The morality rate there is. Just zero
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

The people agitating for Biafra are exercising their right to agitate for self determination. That's all they have done so far. To enforce the right of self determination without recourse to Nigeria would be secession, which they have not done. They are actually calling for referendum

Seems you can't read. WHat was I saying before? That they have the right to agitate for whatever they want, but the right to self-determination on demand which many IPOB charlatans love to promote as a right is a non-existent right. They have a right to call for a referendum. They don't have a right to get their referendum if other members of the union don't deem it fit or right to do so.

If someone is provoked by a flag then they had better get a life. There are far worse things out there that should provoke than what flag is being waved. The point is that those who are waving the flag are within their rights to do so and if anyone is provoked, tough luck.

They already have a life. That is the life they came to enjoy when they opted to watch a football match. The pathetic idiots that decided to turn the football match into an arena for divisive politics are the people that need to go get a life. There are no absolute rights. With rights come responsibility. That is why free speech rights have limits in the case of hate speech, incitement etc. There are places to go and wave your flag and agitate for your cause. A football match is not such a place. As I said, Basque separatists or Catalan separatists don't go around to Spanish national team matches just to wave their flags around. Because their cause is a serious one with serious objectives based on serious deliberation and serious considerations, and not just a vehicle for foolish provocations.

The agitation self determination and freedom is a legitimate and legal right, it is not fraud. Some people may not be happy with IPOB methods but what matters is if they have been lawful about their agitation. Being a nuisance is not illegal, it only means that someone is doing something another finds annoying. Making enemies, insulting people and seeking attention, none of these constitutes a crime. So if Nigerians don't like it, they should put up or shut up, or grant the agitators a referendum. The law is supreme above all sentiments and the agitators are within the law. Anyone who does not like it can cry me a River

Nobody said any IPOB member committed a "crime", so I don't know what this silly strawmanning is about. I said that IPOB clowns who love empty provocations don't have any real cause. Their provocative agitations are just vehicles for their attention-seeking. If they had a genuine cause, there are more productive activities to advance their cause rather than foolish provocations that do nothing to advance their cause.
No, Nigerians will not "put up or shut up". If IPOB clowns overstep their boundaries, they'll be well dealt with. They know their limits. They can keep their foolishness in Aba or Abakaliki or wherever, but if they overstep their boundaries in the wrong place among the wrong people, they'll be cut down to size and put in their place. They are the only ones who "cry rivers" after their empty chestbeating is exposed.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Rexnegro(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

I think they have handled the Biafran agitation very well. They are not armed, they did not kill anyone. All they have done is protest on the streets and call for a referendum which is granted under their right of freedom of speech and expression.
so you mean displaying of biafra proposed country flag in a recognised sovereignty is struggle handled very well ? guess you don't know the meaning of treason . they should go through their senators to push for such not taking laws into their hands regardless of the so called unarmed protests . this is 2019 things should be done with wisdom and not gragra
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by gidgiddy: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rexnegro:

so you mean displaying of biafra proposed country flag in a recognised sovereignty is struggle handled very well ? guess you don't know the meaning of treason . they should go through their senators to push for such not taking laws into their hands regardless of the so called unarmed protests . this is 2019 things should be done with wisdom and not gragra

Nigeria is signatory to the UN and AU laws of self determination. This allows people to agitate for a separate country. There is no law in Nigeria that bans people from flying whatever flag they want. If I like, I can fashion out a flag and say I want Republic of Enugu

Treason only comes into it if I take up arms to actuaries Republic of Enugu
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Freshmaxi: 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Alot of edo illiterates and afonja dolts scattered all over here..no tribe in Nigeria can challenge the igbo tribe.. Without igbo Nigeria is nothing.. We need biafra and with the help of chukwu okike.. It will come to pass.. ..nonsense..
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by RichBoy247: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mgbadike80:
Paid APC online members are already messing up this thread. Nairaland downfall would be from the owners unwillingness to tackle APC online members before they degrade this site.

When are you opening your Biafraland and leaving Nairaland permanently?
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by gidgiddy: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Seems you can't read. WHat was I saying before? That they have the right to agitate for whatever they want, but the right to self-determination on demand which many IPOB charlatans love to promote as a right is a non-existent right. They have a right to call for a referendum. They don't have a right to get their referendum if other members of the union don't deem it fit or right to do so.

They already have a life. That is the life they came to enjoy when they opted to watch a football match. The pathetic idiots that decided to turn the football match into an arena for divisive politics are the people that need to go get a life. There are no absolute rights. With rights come responsibility. That is why free speech rights have limits in the case of hate speech, incitement etc. There are places to go and wave your flag and agitate for your cause. A football match is not such a place. As I said, Basque separatists or Catalan separatists don't go around to Spanish national team matches just to wave their flags around. Because their cause is a serious one with serious objectives based on serious deliberation and serious considerations, and not just a vehicle for foolish provocations.

Nobody said any IPOB member committed a "crime", so I don't know what this silly strawmanning is about. I said that IPOB clowns who love empty provocations don't have any real cause. Their provocative agitations are just vehicles for their attention-seeking. If they had a genuine cause, there are more productive activities to advance their cause rather than foolish provocations that do nothing to advance their cause.
No, Nigerians will not "put up or shut up". If IPOB clowns overstep their boundaries, they'll be well dealt with. They know their limits. They can keep their foolishness in Aba or Abakaliki or wherever, but if they overstep their boundaries in the wrong place among the wrong people, they'll be cut down to size and put in their place. They are the only ones who "cry rivers" after their empty chestbeating is exposed.

Very unintelligent write up which you ended by posting pictures of your armed forces committing human rights abuse on unarmed agitators. It has become so bad for you Nigerians that you actually now celebrate disregard for the rule of law by even your security forces whose job it is to uphold it.

The one thing the agitators have which you Nigerians don't have is that the law is their side. They have the right to agitate for self determination, they have the right to agitate in way that does not appeal to some as long as it does run foul of the law, they have the right to take whatever flag they like to any sports arena and they have the right to be annoying. While it is true that no right is absolute, this only extends to crime.

The only thing you Nigerians have is your disregard for rule of law and human rights
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Arda1000(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
MetaPhysical:

The place ive been your ancestors lined up from 1st generation to you have never been and will never be. grin grin

No be mouth, na fact!

Shitty freak. When did an Ibo start to bear Osagye? Do you know your roots at all...or are you one of the products left behind by Nigerian soldiers in Nnewi sector?

grin grin.
don't mind that Ewuru na confirm Edo mofo
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

Very unintelligent write up which you ended by posting pictures of your armed forces committing human rights abuse on unarmed agitators. It has become so bad for you Nigerians that you actually now celebrate disregard for the rule of law by even your security forces whose job it is to uphold it.

The one thing the agitators have which you Nigerians don't have is that the law is their side. They have the right to agitate for self determination, they have the right to agitate in way that does not appeal to some as long as it does run foul of the law, they have the right to take whatever flag they like to any sports arena and they have the right to be annoying. While it is true that no right is absolute, this only extends to crime.

The only thing you Nigerians have is your disregard for rule of law and human rights

You were the one making silly noise about how if other people don't like IPOB foolishness, they should "put up or shut up". And I'm telling you that anytime they cross their boundary, they'll be put in their proper place and shown up as useless noisemakers. You keep rambling about rights when nobody here is debating anything about rights. For your tiny mind, only you grasps the concept of rights. We're talking here about decorous, appropriate behavior and respect and public order and you're rambling irrelevant nonsense about "rights". Why don't you enter a Kaduna market and start waving your flag around and tell them about your "rights" when the youths are smashing bottle on your kpako head. Since apparently, no grownup taught you anything about respect.

A band of moorons went to a football match seeking out conflict with their attention-seeking stupidity and you're here rambling about "rights".

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by Youngjohnosas: 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Are u saying there's no good hotel in ur place only brothel
The morality rate there is. Just zero
don't deviate from the truth.ur sisters do run their business in the brothels around here.they prefer to sell themselves In the slums.
it's quite pathetic these miscreants send money to both u and ur parents in the village and you come here to spill trash.
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by gidgiddy: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

You were the one making silly noise about how if other people don't like IPOB foolishness, they should "put up or shut up". And I'm telling you that anytime they cross their boundary, they'll be put in their proper place and shown up as useless noisemakers. You keep rambling about rights when nobody here is debating anything about rights. For your tiny mind, only you grasps the concept of rights. We're talking here about decorous, appropriate behavior and respect and public order and you're rambling irrelevant nonsense about "rights". Why don't you enter a Kaduna market and start waving your flag around and tell them about your "rights" when the youths are smashing bottle on your kpako head. Since apparently, no grownup taught you anything about respect.

A band of moorons went to a football match seeking out conflict with their attention-seeking stupidity and you're here rambling about "rights".

Well it's good that you agree with me. The agitators will have the law on their side while you Nigerians will have disregard for the rule of law and human rights abuse on your side.

That's why the law gives the agitator the full right , under freedom of expression and movement, to enter Kaduna and wave his flag around while you Nigerians will disregard the law perpetrate your human rights abuse by smashing bottle on their "kpako" head.
Re: IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo by pluto123: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
what has my name got to do with the topic? lokili. What's " No"
lolz! In Igbo ur Name Actually Mean "God You Are An Ipob"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State / See The Task APC Gave Nigerians / 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.