Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified (1936 Views)

Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG / Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed / Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by ifada123: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lass lass school na scam crew,
When you didn't even got the education,
If you can do this and you are still unemployed,
You need to answer some questions

Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by Martinez39(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
The area of the green region AG is :
AG = 64 - π(40 - 16√2) ≈ 9.4224208 unit² (7 d.p)

Confirm. I can show my working if you want.
Cc. Ifada123 wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by ifada123: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Try again sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by dejt4u(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
ifada123:
Lass lass school na scam crew,
When you didn't even got the education,
If you can do this and you are still unemployed,
You need to answer some questions
answer is 1.293 sq. unit

Area of the green region = (Area of triangle ABC) - (Sum of areas of the minor segments of the three circles)

1 Like

Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by Martinez39(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
@ifada123

AG = 16 - 4(π + 3 - 2√2) ≈ 2.7473378
Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by ifada123: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
dejt4u:
answer is 1.293 sq. unit
You got it correct
Show your workings for others to learn
Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by ifada123: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
Martinez39:
@ifada123

AG = 16 - 4(π + 3 - 2√2) ≈ 2.7473378
Check ur working sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by Martinez39(m): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
ifada123:

Check ur working sir
Thanks. Answer is
A = 16 - 8π(2 - √2) ≈ 1.27758105

I will rest here and cross check later. grin wink
Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by ifada123: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
Martinez39:
Thanks. Answer is
A = 16 - 8π(2 - √2) ≈ 1.27758105

I will rest here and cross check later. grin wink
√√√√√√√√√
Correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by Martinez39(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
ifada123:

√√√√√√√√√
Correct
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by WinningEleven(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
How did you guys do it
Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by ifada123: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
WinningEleven:
How did you guys do it
I will bring solution soon
Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by WinningEleven(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
ifada123:

I might not understand.
I'm a jambito
Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by ifada123: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
WinningEleven:

I might not understand.
I'm a jambito
Everything I bring here are solved with o level knowledge
Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by ifada123: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
ifada123:

From proffesor adanson jagason university of Denmark

Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by Martinez39(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
WinningEleven:
How did you guys do it
1) the right triangle is an isosceles triangle. The base angles are equal to π/4 radians (45°). The length of the hypotenuse is 8 units and legs are equal with a size of x units

2) using the Pythagorean Theorem, we have :
x² + x² = 8²
2x² = 64
x² = 32 therefore x = 4√2 units
The area A of the triangle is ½x² = 16 unit²

3) With the angle θ in radians, the area A of a circular sector of a circle with radius r is :
A = ½r²θ
The area AB of a big sector in the triangle is ½(4)²(π/4) = 2π unit². Both big sectors are equal and the sum of their area is 2AB = 4π unit².

4) The radius of the small circle is 4(√2 - 1) units and the area of the small sector in the triangle is ½[4(√2 - 1)]²(π/2) = 4π(√2 - 1) unit².

5) Let the area of the green region be AG , we have :
A = 2AB + AS + AG
AG = A - 2AB - AS
AG = 16 - 4π - 4π(√2 - 1) = 16 - 8π(2 - √2) ≈ 1.27758105 unit²

4 Likes

Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by Uyi168: 10:03am On Apr 10, 2019
If u like,,tear my head, put maths inside, the thing go still nor enter!
embarassed
Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by ifada123: 10:11am On Apr 10, 2019
Uyi168:
If u like,,tear my head, put maths inside, the thing go still nor enter!
embarassed
That what our elders told us,
But we should not tell that to our children.
Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by ifada123: 10:13am On Apr 10, 2019
Get ready more shape questions loading....
I remain your shape lover
Mr Shape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by BrainXweb: 10:30am On Apr 10, 2019
TO-LET
IPAJA- AYOBO-IKOLA-COMMAND-ABORU
[center][/center]

Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by godfrey01(m): 11:00am On Apr 10, 2019
ifada123:
Get ready more shape questions loading....
I remain your shape lover
Mr Shape

Mr shape lover... School na scam... Many real hustlers out there can't do this.. Even me too, not until I study again. But I can tell you the bank accoint of those way nor go school at all fat pass those way go school.. Know your hustle. Shikinnna. My I go school but whenever I enter bank and see how guys way nor even get one certificate dey deposit bundles of stacked 1k note, I go ask myself if na this country I dey... There are too many graduate looking for white collar job... And being under paid... Me I Don drop my nysc certificate. I dey hustle like I am not a graduate... LASSLASS NA THE MONEY WE ALL DEY FIND..

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by ifada123: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2019
godfrey01:

Mr shape lover... School na scam... Many real hustlers out there can't do this.. Even me too, not until I study again. But I can tell you the bank accoint of those way nor go school at all fat pass those way go school.. Know your hustle. Shikinnna. My I go school but whenever I enter bank and see how guys way nor even get one certificate dey deposit bundles of stacked 1k note, I go ask myself if na this country I dey... There are too many graduate looking for white collar job... And being under paid... Me I Don drop my nysc certificate. I dey hustle like I am not a graduate... LASSLASS NA THE MONEY WE ALL DEY FIND..
School not scam.
The scam is dependent on certificate with little or no knowledge in your field or studying a course that does not have any use to your immediate environment,
I have not gone for my NYSC because it alawee can't feed me for more than two weeks,
It is my friends that are encouraging me to go and collect my certificate in school,
Without cert I am making an average living, from the knowledge acquired in school.
Go tor knowledge not cert.
Study what is relevant to your society

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Do This, You Must Be Employed, If You Are Certified by godfrey01(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
ifada123:

School not scam.
The scam is dependent on certificate with little or no knowledge in your field or studying a course that does not have any use to your immediate environment,
I have not gone for my NYSC because it alawee can't feed me for more than two weeks,
It is my friends that are encouraging me to go and collect my certificate in school,
Without cert I am making an average living, from the knowledge acquired in school.
Go tor knowledge not cert.
Study what is relevant to your society

Samething we are saying.. How many higher institutions are teaching what is relevant to the society today?.. T. My means of livelyhood today is what I learnt after my secondary school (ICT) to be precise.. And it's what is paying my bills. If not for the in consistency of light in this country the work would have been a better one... .....

(1) (Reply)

The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar / Proud Futites, Your School Has Disgraced You All. / U.S. Announces Students Visa Application Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.