Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar (1935 Views)

ASUU Will End Strike Before January 15 - Ngige / The Most Expensive Liquid In The World Will Shock You / Best Universities According To NUC First Ever Open Education Resources Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by umtitibaba(m): 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
If coronavirus pandemic, a series of cyclones and earthquakes was not enough for you, here is a theory that predicts the end of the world next week. Remember the Mayan calendar? The one which predicted the end of the world on 21 December 2012. Well, a theory doing rounds claims that the calendar was read wrongly the first time and the real doomsday is actually on the next Sunday, June 21 2020.

“Following the Julian Calendar, we are technically in 2012… The number of days lost in a year due to the shift into Gregorian Calendar is 11 days… For 268 years using the Gregorian Calendar (1752-2020) times 11 days = 2,948 days. 2,948 days / 365 days (per year) = 8 years,” scientist Paolo Tagaloguin tweeted last week according to the Sun.

A great deal was made out of the first prediction made of the end of the world in December 2012. Hordes of people arrived at the Mayan sites in Mexico and Guatemala. Much to their disappointment, nothing happened.

Eight years later, the same theories are back.

Whether the world will end on June 21 or not, only time
will tell.

https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/world/mayan-calendar-end-of-the-world-june-21-doomsday-2012-wrong-reading-626050

Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by smartblu(m): 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
My debtors should please pay up. I might need the money at my next destination.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by umtitibaba(m): 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
smartblu:
My debtors should please pay up. I might need the money at my next destination.
grin

1 Like

Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by MajesticKris: 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Make e kuku end.. ...

1 Like

Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by kings59: 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Memory of year 2000 still fresh in my brain.
Before something gets destroyed, there must be signs... Coronavirus is not just a sign... like the weather, sun, moon, cloud and stars should reveal some details, but none have been seen.

Just like when you are about to get sick, you notice changes in your body.
Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by HornyTave: 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
According to the Ancient Mayans, it doesn't mean the world will end but the ushering of a new age. The entering of the 5th age of the world.

6 Likes

Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by Vyzz: 12:00am On Jun 16, 2020
grin

Omg

And I haven't had sex before?

1 Like

Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by egopersonified(f): 4:03am On Jun 16, 2020
who wants to sell their properties so they can enjoy their life before they die?
Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by ZorGBUooeh: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2020
People think that some prediction about the end of the world means the world ending totally on that day..As in an angel blowing the trumpet or an astriod destroying the world.No

As at 2012 and other predictions..when people taught that the world will end i did not beilieve but one tin i was sure of is this..events that will happen that will lead to the end of the world will start happning.

3 Likes

Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by Tocynone(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2020
Ok. We'll see on Monday 22nd
Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by aragonchuks(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2020
Nna make e end if e wan end
Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by illicit(m): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Make e end self
Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by EXLOVER(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2020
The world should just end that next week Sunday instead of Buhari/APC to come into power in 2023.
Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by THUNDER4real(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2020
people are tired already....na wa oo

Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2020
Please don't disappoint..
Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by Champneys: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2020
Make i arrange correct turkey, asun, nkwobi and things for friday night jolly inshaa Allah.
Aiye kan noni! grin
Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by 2cul2care: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2020
Dem Don start again

If I had a naira for evertime someone predicted the world will end, I'll be a multi millionaire by now

1 Like

Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by XwhY(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2020
Here they come again
Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by ruggedtimi(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2020
On June 21 the calendar will be read wrongly once more.

1 Like

Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by Dannyfan(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2020
Oya end now
Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by Righteousness89(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2020
Matthew 24:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

10 Likes

Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by Raymeskey: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Who won end am??

Abeg make una shift
Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by Taywon: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
U don't mean it.....
Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by Koko1119: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
D last time dis white monkeys say dis nonsens ppl end dere life na dey want to do it again dis oneworld ppl looking at all means to reduce d world population.
Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by Emilokoiyawon: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
They are off by a few days. The world is ending this Thursday. I was informed this morning by higher powers.
Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by div111(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Scammers cheesy

No be only end, na endgame
Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by NiklauseFred(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Omg

And u haven't had sex before?

Hoe much be one olosho?

Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by DeusMagnus: 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'm thinking if I should use my last 20k to flex better flexing before the world end.
Re: The World Will End On Sunday According To Reading Of Mayan Calendar by Tocynone(m): 6:21am On Jun 22, 2020
Tocynone:
Ok. We'll see on Monday 22nd
Mr OP, how market?

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of These Top 20 Misspelled Words Can You Really Spell? / When Is Yabatech Resuming. / Bea Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.