Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light (28095 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Video Footage Captures Robbers Operating In Broad Day Light In Benin (Video) / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Masama: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
How does this man look like someone who was set on fire?
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by noisy45(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
I will miss her puna. Kenya girls have fine puss*y
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
Fresh skin yellow pawpaw beautiful lady grin grin...
We the Sweet Boys Association (Africa branch) will not take it...

Öto ge wink
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by jackals(f): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
If the guy is handsome, it is okay. Handsome guys are free to do anything. I cant withstand the ugly boys doing this, he should be jai,led
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Xisnin(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Fake news.
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
ecclize:
Why be say most kenyan girl dey get contour for head?
because Roberto Mugabe is using u, and the girls are East Africans
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by eazyhifii(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
Might probably be fake news. No traces of blood on the axe and the injury the guy sustained wasn't as a result of fire.

I would stop believing any foreign news on this forum, most are fakes.
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Judging by the absence of blood on the axe, I can confirm that he never hit her with it.
She probably died of a previously untreated STD on the spot.

She attacked him first but he's alive while she's dead.

Good.

Now I can sleep in peace tonight. grin
hehehe why did I even click like sef..... So you sef dey sleep. Fake satan grin
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by WetSmoke: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
Am I the only one that doesn't understand this story? Who did they burn biko?
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Isoduwa(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
Next time roll with your class not mate
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Beey(f): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Judging by the absence of blood on the axe, I can confirm that he never hit her with it.
She probably died of a previously untreated STD on the spot.

She attacked him first but he's alive while she's dead.

Good.

Now I can sleep in peace tonight. grin
Truth is that he was very supportive of her.She started chasing after old men, contracted HIV & then transmitted it to him.In vengeance, he killed her.
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Beey(f): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
eazyhifii:
Might probably be fake news. No traces of blood on the axe and the injury the guy sustained wasn't as a result of fire.

I would stop believing any foreign news on this forum, most are fakes.
He actually hit her from behind, didn’t cut her.He was her boyfriend.She started cheating with old men & then infected him with HIV.
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Beey(f): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
post=77400791:
This is so BARBARIC!

Doing this to someone you love(d)?!

[s]Truly, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned![/s]
Truly a thin line between love and hate!

She He should get ready to face the consequences of her his actions.
He was her boyfriend.She cheated & infected him with HIV. He decided to kill her.
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Beey(f): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
jencarlo:
Can you imagine probably had a fight and he killed her
No she infected him with HIV.
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Beey(f): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
Kenya still dey learn jungle justice.

I never hear say anybody survived after being set on fire by a mob in Naija. Even Nigerian Police go help supervise the fire.

Meanwhile, I wish to advise my fellow young people to forget love, because, love is a scam. Enjoy sex with no emotional attachments whatsoever. If the gal or the guy no gree, no kill ya self.

The only person you owe love is your wife or husband.

Anybody who kills or dies this way is a fool.
Jungle justice is illegal in Kenya.People beat but they don’t kill.
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Beey(f): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mopolchi:
kenyan people behave like animals
Don’t make me angry please.
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Beey(f): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
Solokito:
This girl most have stolen his money,guy you no try,u for collect her pant and let go of her
She cheated and infected him with HIV.
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by LuciferYaweh: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Beey:
Truth is that he was very supportive of her.She started chasing after old men, contracted HIV & then transmitted it to him.In vengeance, he killed her.

So explain how you're still typing?

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Beey(f): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

So explain how you're still typing?
I will not be angry today.I will not allow anyone to provoke me.I will not the devil frustrate me today grin
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
You mean this fine girl don die?
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by expresident(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
How d guy take get dat kind fine babe.....i dey mad to go prison bcs of woman matter
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by kallingz: 12:33am On Apr 10, 2019
Hahahha
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by koolaid87: 3:39am On Apr 10, 2019
See as the police man held the murder weapon with no gloves.

Even if tech never reach our side to solve crimes, at least pretend to the world
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by BigBashiru: 8:44am On Apr 10, 2019
We must root out toxic masculinity thru godly feminism in Africa.
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Barzinime(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fake News...
Who moved this to FP? angry
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by JBoss25(m): 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Kenyans and Violence is like bread and butter
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Beey:
He was her boyfriend.She cheated & infected him with HIV. He decided to kill her.
Thank you!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace / Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case / Woman Accused Of Faking Madness, Apprehended With Money, Phones, ATM Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.