Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

How To Drastically Reduce Or Totally Eliminate Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Drastically Reduce Or Totally Eliminate Pimples (412 Views)

How Do I Totally Eliminate This Insect? / How To Drastically Reduce Your Belly Fat. / Boil Mango Leaves To Reduce Or Lower Blood Sugar Level To Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Drastically Reduce Or Totally Eliminate Pimples by Mariangeles(f): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
To pimple sufferers, it is a major problem to not know what to do about the situation.
It is like a burden and could be depressing sometimes.
Most times, you're helpless on what to do and people suggesting different products does not help either.
You end up being confused. embarassed

Well, I'm here to help with some few tested and effective tips that will help you minimize, and on a long run, totally eliminate pimples. smiley

First of all, in tackling pimples or acne, we need to start on the inside and work our way out.

Water

Drinking lots of water will help in this situation, at least 3-4 liters in a day.
Start you day by drinking two glasses of warm water, it will make you sweat thereby eliminating toxins through your pores.
Be hydrate conscious.
The more you drink water, the better the situation gets. smiley
Another plus to drinking lots of water is it brightens your complexion, making you look fresher and dewy wink

Fruits and vegetables

Taking fruits and vegetables like oranges, lemon, lime, cucumber, mangoes, bananas will help you a lot by building your immune system and help you in fighting the bacteria that causes pimples and acne .

Reduce your intake of oily foods

We know fried foods are almost irresistible but you have to make an effort if you want the situation to change for the better .
You can do it if you put your mind to it . smiley

Now on the outside

Try as much as you can to keep your hands away from your face because they harbour lots of germs and germs are the last thing you want on your face ( or back or wherever the pimples are)

Face towel

Get a wash towel specifically for your face and nowhere else.
And it should be for bath time only.
Always wash your bath sponge or face towel first before using to eliminate the germs that cause pimples.

Always dry your body with a clean towel or you allow your body to dry a little before moisturizing .

Liquid mild soap

For this situation, liquid soap is what you need as bar is bad for you because it contains soap base and blocks pores
Look for a mild liquid soap like bath fruit or any other brand of your choice.
Changing from bar to liquid soap alone will achieve a significant improvement .

Exfoliating

This is a very important step and does not require any exfoliant except your palms.
What you do when taking your bath is, after washing and rinsing off your body, you exfoliate your wet face and whole body, using your palms to rub your skin firmly in upward circular motions,
Doing this, you'd notice some soaked dead skin cells sloughing off your palms .
After that, rinse off your body the last time
Do this everyday and see if you will not thank me wink

Moisturizers

Sometimes, the moisturizers we use might be the cause of the problem, and using a body lotion or cream on the face is not advisable, as it contains tough ingredients that your delicate face skin can't handle.

You can use natural moisturizers like olive oil or aloe vera gel instead of commercial moisturizers that contains lots of chemicals that do more harm than good to your skin .

Patience

I know you might be thinking "what has this got to do with the situation?" A LOT I TELL YOU !
When you start these routine , you're going to have to be patient .
Before long, you will begin to see result I promise .
And these steps are not to be taken for a while, you have to make it a lifestyle if you want to maintain your progress.

I wish you all a pimple free skin like mine kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Drastically Reduce Or Totally Eliminate Pimples by Mariangeles(f): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dominique, these tips will help someone suffering from pimples smiley
Re: How To Drastically Reduce Or Totally Eliminate Pimples by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nice tips. I will send dis to one of my female friends.
Re: How To Drastically Reduce Or Totally Eliminate Pimples by Mariangeles(f): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
lefulefu:
Nice tips. I will send dis to one of my female friends.
Thank you boss smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sneezing Alergy / Enjoy This Sex Weekend / How I Was Able To Overcome Masturbation. Story Of A True Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.