Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something (970 Views)

Why Is Okija_juju Being Persecuted By Mukina And Other Mods?!! >:( / Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2010
The romance section has gone down the drain.

It used to be a section where people rub their matured minds together, I myself was almost living there day and night.

What we see these days are lunatics parading as NLDS attention seekers, opening dumb threads on how much spermatozoa that oozes out of their privates after a wet dream

That section shouldn't be a miniminimanimo playground

People like MOBO , 190 and crew are busy littering that section with their socked diapers , opening and replying to threads like a 3 year old gurl would.

Can't the mods on that section and other sections clean up some of those threads? people with real issues are scared of posting there before these 3rd graders come on there and spew nonsense.

You guys should please do something.

O'ti remi
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by Odunnu: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2010
Its actually pathetic but what else do u really xpct frm posters with very low self esteem?
I thnk anoda way of helping some of these '3rd graders' as u call them is to ignore them totally in their foolishness.Me,there are some posterz whose threads I dnt open cz I knw it'l be filld up wt fantasies that they package and sell as real.
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by Odunnu: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2010
I hope they dnt get in2 ths thread and make a mockery of it.
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by spicyhoney(f): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2010
yes, something should be done about the Romance section; too many under aged children are creating meaningless and stupid threads in that section. And its so annoying when you open a thread to read only to see a dumb write up and dumbly replies.
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2010
lol Jenny! grin

I think the problem is with NL itself not just the romance section. Like every other thing in Nigeria, it's degenerating into a shadow of it's former self. It's something we cant help!

Erase them and they'll be replaced with a fresh flock.

Now I know this forum is a true reflection of the country! undecided
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by 1102(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
the funny thing is i am even tired of the things happening there
I was pleased to see Violent address the issue rite there on NL
and people like Mr.cock actually gives me a HIGH BP when-ever i see his replies
the most annoying aspect is the fact that people seem to TAG me along wiv this all which i
must say is very annoying and pathetic
Jenny im saying this to you directly,

Here is a direct complaint i made earlier about the status of things wiv REALITY101 https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=512098.msg6737690#msg6737690

Since you keep complaining about the status of things on the romance section why dont u start new good stories Jenny so that peeps can address the issue directly.

Most stories there on NL has already been discussed and when a new one arises,iice is quick to link it up wiv an old story and its locked,

I am a very old member here and when that section was very exciting,i was a part of it too,

i am in no way trying to start a fight just saying a piece of my mind

Mind you IF A GOOD THREAD is started It would GET GOOD RESPONSES
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by Ben13: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2010
The glory of NL romance section is gone just because some of these internet newbies were allowed to register. tongue
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by philip0906(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2010
even on a faceless forum,people still dey claim seniority. . .Nigerians and superiority complex undecided
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by Mobinga: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2010
philip0906:

even on a faceless forum,people still dey claim seniority. . .Nigerians and superiority complex undecided
Thank You, Gosh! Great Reply
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by OAM4J: 12:45am On Sep 18, 2010
philip0906:

it is not not about claiming seniority it as about addressing gross display of immaturity from proclaimed adults.
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 18, 2010
^^ Lol OAm4j you get time to reply them attention seeking lunatics parading around this forum as newbies. BTW na who tell you say I wan include you for my list of baby daddies angry angry

@190
Back in those dayz I used to be a customer in that section with these ID and my "Busybein" ID. It issue here is not about jennykadry opening up new threads for discussion, the main issue is opening up threads and reading replies from some dumb azzed lmbeciles who have nothing tangible to post on there but their nyashes and di[i]c[/i]ks

Iiice locking threads and stuffs sin't another issue, I ca still see and read current threads and I can bet you how many times these OP's never come back to their threads cos of the way some people post their replies there. That section is now a section for littering sweets and candy , not fun anymore. Some people just don't know when to call it quits and get a life.

Sometimes you raise good points and other times you act like you are not different from MR cork himself. no offeince

@Ben
Exactly
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2010
philip0906:

So this is the best you could derive from the thread?
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by mamagee3(f): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2010
philip0906:

Trust nigerians. . .

This can only happen on a nigerian forum never in an american discussion forum anywhere.

All these users that love kissing the butts of fellow users known to be "Moderators" are the most faceless worshipping weirdos I have ever seen in my life.

Often times, some of them are too scared to tell when a moderator is wrong and tell him/her to change it instead they support and cheer him/her on to avoid a ridiculous thing as having his/her username banned, I think it's preposterous.

A discussion forum is for a group of individuals to state their opinions about a subject willingly without some faceless individuals threatening people with a ban.

@Topic. . .

You're right, I remember when I used to enjoy posting replies on the romance board until some attention seeking hooligans began polluting it with blatant lies all in the name of trying to be funny.

I don't even click on the romance baord anymore these days, hopefully, that changes.
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by oweniwe(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2010
I no dey bother open romance threads again- especially ones by MOBO44. The guy should have been banned long ago. He's very, very. very, very' very, very. very ANNOYING and IRRITATING angry
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by 1102(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2010
Laff out loud @ Jenny busy body!!
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by tpiah: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2010
mama-gee:

@Topic. . .

You're right, I remember when I used to enjoy posting replies on the romance board until some attention seeking hooligans began polluting it with blatant lies all in the name of trying to be funny.

I don't even click on the romance baord anymore these days.

hmmm, is this actually a minus or a plus.

. . . . . still thinking. . . . . . .

because i recall some extremely zany threads and posts coming from your end every now and then. . . . . . . . .
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by 1102(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^

Hmm, Tpiah
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by mamagee3(f): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2010
--190--:

Laff out loud @ Jenny busy body!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by 1102(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2010
^^
close your teeth else i would kiss u~
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2010
^^If you wanna derail this thread, buzz off
Re: Mukina/ Seun Please Do Something by 1102(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^
Jennifar, Na quarrel
grin

(1) (Reply)

I know this is late, but... / - / Some Monikers Gone!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.