Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) (62255 Views)

Wike Flags Off Reconstruction, Rehabilitation Of Public Schools In FCT (Photos) / INEC Commences PVC Distribution At FCT (Photos) / 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Is this against 2023? tongue cheesy

Zeemam:
Someone once said and I see now; that Atiku is a very desperate man. This statement was long before elections, and this is someone who once worked closely with him, so he knows. The problem with a desperate man is that he doesn't mind the sky falling,even if he knows it will fall on all including himself and his followers.

How else do you explain these posters adorning FCT except that he is intentional in his bid to disrupt the peace of the country? If I can't govern Nigeria, then it must become ungovernable right?

Post election posters saying of Atiku, “the real and the right”. The real what? The real loser it must be, cause it can't be saying the real President. The right? The right man to help waste his money, definitely not the right man for the Villa. This is not only tasteless and tactless, it is knocking the door of treason.
Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
What are you expecting? Brain that they have sold the original one and replaced with a fake
undecided

muykem:
i don't need to return your unwarranted insult because it's not your fault but how you were trained. GEJ won only SE and SS in 2015 election and same repeat itself in 2019 for Atiku. How will two region elect president against four region with highest votes in the country. Why is it difficult for you guys to use your brain for once?
Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
and you think what you wrote is meaningful?
Can you just imagine? shocked
Buhari is a thief and Atiku is what?
You need your brain checked for glitches,you and your lots are just an irreversible cataclysmic failures

IamaNigerianGuy:

Your post is stupid. Atiku has a right to paste posters anywhere he likes in Nigeria. Deal with it.
Buhari is a thief.

1 Like

Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by Nifemi2512(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
YES, THE POSTERS ARE HERE IN ABUJA.AM BASED IN ABUJA. But not everywhere in abuja. Its strategically pasted around Asokoro , CBA...
Really was surprised too. But the write-up kept us guessing.
Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by theSpark(m): 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
cosse:

chai.......oya go up...now sroll and read slowly

The pictures were not there when I made my comment. I withdraw my earlier comment in light of his evidence. Thank you

1 Like

Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by theSpark(m): 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
CioAngels:
The pictures are there, maybe go back to top you will see it.

The pictures were not there when I made the comment. I withdraw my earlier comment in light of OP's photos. Thank you
Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by rummmy: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
AbaLion:

E pain am..

Athiefchukwu, the President of biafuro.

-Lion
biafrans are unstoppable, it will keep giving you HBP
Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by positivelord: 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
shegra58:
look at your defender of a thief is also a thief you sound as if you benefit directly from this crook bastard if so God will judge both of you .....Tell you crook paymaster to stop fighting lost course

Stop sounding stupid...charge him to court...convicting him on Nairaland is meaningless...
Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by AbaLion: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
rummmy dummy:
biafrans are unstoppable, it will keep giving you HBP
H o e k a y

-Lion

2 Likes

Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by shegra58: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
positivelord:

Stop sounding stupid...charge him to court...convicting him on Nairaland is meaningless...
slowpoke thief
Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by Askme8: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dannyset:
Atiku might eventually go to prison, and the chest beaters won't be able to save him. He is already taking his desperation too far.
go to prison over what? If a coup plotter like and a national unity threatener like buhari can still be parading himself as a president then no one I repeat no one is going to any prison.atiku is not dansuki get that into your dry afonja skull
Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by Dannyset(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Askme8:
go to prison over what? If a coup plotter like and a national unity threatener like buhari can still be parading himself as a president then no one I repeat no one is going to any prison.atiku is not dansuki get that into your dry afonja skull
You chestbeaters are disgusting to say the least. You always beat your tiny chest and ended up not doing anything. You made the hell of noise when your lord and personal saviour was deceiving you people but couldn't do shi...t when he was chased away and almost got killed in the process.
Your tiny chest was at it again when the corrupt Onnoghen too faced it and after his removal you were only shedding crocodile tears.
If the thief you support because it's also in your DNA to be of a kind messed up, he will be arrested, sentenced and lawfully dealt with, and you know what? You will not do jack. Your chest will only suffer cracks. Disgust!

Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by trapQ: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Look at this dunce. Who among atiku and Buhari bought votes?
BabaO2:
you must be a clown, atiku cant even have up to the votes accredited to him if not for vote buying and smuggling of prethumprinted votes as was caught on the 16th feb. Government is treating his case with gloves hand, he should be dealt with as a common criminal
Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by Askme8: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Iziquiel:

Can you now see that most of you lots just type poo because you can read and write? You should do well for yourself to find out why the APC also requested that they should be granted access to the Electoral materials. Do you allow a Police officer into your house for a search without monitoring him/her just because you think you are clean and have nothing to hide?
and u think say u Don make sense now abi? Ode.inec is now APC house abi? Inec is no longer a body of it own again that they cannot protect their result sheet.is it not inec that wrote the result don't dey no what they wrote again and what they pronounced why should they request for the same result sheet that know the information is already in their system every body know the figure they pronounced that gave buhari the winner how can pdp now change it.from buhari to his supporters all have low sense of reasoning. Ekpaa like u, I pray APC produced a lawyer that will reason like u.olodo read with reasoning u no gree.dirty afonja Muslim
Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by BabaO2: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
trapQ:
Look at this dunce. Who among atiku and Buhari bought votes?
oponun, asiere, Same way Buhari bought his presidential ticket with millions of dollars in porthacourt abi? You can get the drift of your mentor's desperation
Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by Askme8: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dannyset:

You chestbeaters are disgusting to say the least. You always beat your tiny chest and ended up not doing anything. You made the hell of noise when your lord and personal saviour was deceiving you people but couldn't do shi...t when he was chased away and almost got killed in the process.
Your tiny chest was at it again when the corrupt Onnoghen too faced it and after his removal you were only shedding crocodile tears.
If the thief you support because it's also in your DNA to be of a kind messed up, he will be arrested, sentenced and lawfully dealt with, and you know what? You will not do jack. Your chest will only suffer cracks. Disgust!
I hope your own afonja is not like those ogbomoshor type that does not understand common go and come? For point of emphasis I repeat atiku is not dasuki neither is atiku nnamdi KANU atiku at this point in present Nigeria represent a political figure head, he is a former vice President he is so wealthy and rich.he is the opposition candidate if u doubt what am saying go and ask Venezuela what kept them in their present state right now.u have all the time to have kept him in jail before now,but right now u can't because some other forces are also interested in Nigeria who also are not happy with the present administration.we call it international relation in politice.and they might use atiku to achieve their aim.all u afonja Muslims don't like to think like rational humans no difference between u and your so called dullard of a president.
Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by kunleweb: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
muykem:
i don't need to return your unwarranted insult because it's not your fault but how you were trained. GEJ won only SE and SS in 2015 election and same repeat itself in 2019 for Atiku. How will two region elect president against four region with highest votes in the country. Why is it difficult for you guys to use your brain for once?

If I tear you hot slap. Why is there strong secrecy about keeping ballot papers under wraps
Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
This man is too desperate to rule, na by force?
Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pentasoft1978:

Listen to me , you are the ignorant one who does not know the kind of country you come from, media reference crab.
uncle you goofed already. buhari dragged Ruben abati to court over that statement and buhari won the libel suit. sani kaita issued the statement.

accept your ignorance and learn
Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Askme8:
and u think say u Don make sense now abi? Ode.inec is now APC house abi? Inec is no longer a body of it own again that they cannot protect their result sheet.is it not inec that wrote the result don't dey no what they wrote again and what they pronounced why should they request for the same result sheet that know the information is already in their system every body know the figure they pronounced that gave buhari the winner how can pdp now change it.from buhari to his supporters all have low sense of reasoning. Ekpaa like u, I pray APC produced a lawyer that will reason like u.olodo read with reasoning u no gree.dirty afonja Muslim
Why are you foaming in the mouth? Na dt epilepsy go kill you. Before you quote me again, do two things for yourself.

First,make sure you go find out why the APC also requested to be granted access to the election materials.
Second, also find out if this is the first a party that won an election is asking the tribunal for access to the election materials.
P.S,I'm no Afonja but I would rather be one than being a product of a baby factory.
Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by jayextra(m): 12:45am On Apr 11, 2019
muykem:
Which nonsense mandate, who give it to him? Buhari didn't prevent him to be declared as president of Biafra because that's only zone he won.
Bruhs u dey pour me spit abeg...U done with ur rant?
Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by Pentasoft1978: 5:00am On Apr 11, 2019
Jaideyone:
uncle you goofed already. buhari dragged Ruben abati to court over that statement and buhari won the libel suit. sani kaita issued the statement.

accept your ignorance and learn
Guy forget it, I know what I am talking about, you are from a country where water can be turned to wine. Those who distabilized GEJ government, should stop seeing Atiku as their problem, they will all reap what they planted, the evil ultrance and action they took was seen by all, stop using cock and bull court cases here defend tyrant. Do not abuse a king in your bed chambers, even the birds of the air have ears.
Re: On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
If not that you are foolish and empty you would have known that the man is far too intelligent to engage in poster printing game that has no value of any kind to him or his quest to retrieve his mandate through constitutional means .

Zeemam:
Someone once said and I see now; that Atiku is a very desperate man. This statement was long before elections, and this is someone who once worked closely with him, so he knows. The problem with a desperate man is that he doesn't mind the sky falling,even if he knows it will fall on all including himself and his followers.

How else do you explain these posters adorning FCT except that he is intentional in his bid to disrupt the peace of the country? If I can't govern Nigeria, then it must become ungovernable right?

Post election posters saying of Atiku, “the real and the right”. The real what? The real loser it must be, cause it can't be saying the real President. The right? The right man to help waste his money, definitely not the right man for the Villa. This is not only tasteless and tactless, it is knocking the door of treason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) / Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello / How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.