Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello (62120 Views)

Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) / Ekiti Debt Profile Hits N120bn As Fayose Bows Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Oluboh: 8:43am On Jan 27

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Opintiwa: 8:44am On Jan 27
One day Africa will have Normal thinking people

188 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Oluboh: 8:44am On Jan 27

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Oluboh: 8:45am On Jan 27
Plus

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Oluboh: 8:46am On Jan 27
More...

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Oluboh: 8:49am On Jan 27
Others

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Oluboh: 8:50am On Jan 27
Still more

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Oluboh: 8:51am On Jan 27
Stay tuned

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Oluboh: 8:53am On Jan 27
Plus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by TINTINABULATION(m): 8:53am On Jan 27
Entertaining Pictures but in terms of Governance & Leadership, Yahaya Bello is just not there.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Asquare84(m): 8:54am On Jan 27
Mtcheew

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Oluboh: 8:54am On Jan 27
Many more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Taich(m): 8:55am On Jan 27
Make them create one ministry for him in Abuja.

8 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Floky215: 8:55am On Jan 27
So far the most useless governor in the history of that state, who got to be governor on a platter of gold, had every opportunity to write his name in gold but rather chooses to squander it in pursuit of pipe dreams, foolishness, stupidity with his childish, arrogant, wicked and criminal acts...!!!

210 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Oluboh: 8:56am On Jan 27
Plenty more

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Oluboh: 8:57am On Jan 27
Plus

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by gbaskiboy: 8:59am On Jan 27
I don't see anything he did, what is the need of praising him. After all the projects was executed with taxes generated from the state not from his personal pocket. No special accooade to him, he did what he supposed to do, if checked billions of dollars are coveted in his various account both home and abroad.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by IamANigerianMan: 9:00am On Jan 27
He would be our guest @EFCC on the 5th Feb, 2024, we will hold him there for days before send him to Kuje

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by fuckJones(f): 9:00am On Jan 27
Bello is better than obi

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Oluboh: 9:01am On Jan 27
Still more ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by sirmustyla(m): 9:04am On Jan 27
The person that post these pictures is shameless.
So after eight years this is what Yahaya Bello has to show, about 6 buildings and one substandard flyover constructed by a one man mushroom company and already paid for by the previous administration. God's judgement will befall you and Bello.

132 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Oluboh: 9:06am On Jan 27
Additions..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Trimjos: 9:10am On Jan 27
Same kogi we all know... These people re truly shameless and evil.

Yahaya Bello will go down as the worst governor in the history of Nigeria

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Faiththatworks(m): 9:12am On Jan 27
I appreciate the photographer that did a wonderful Job cleaning up these pictures.
Passing through Kogi to Abuja,u will know there's something just not right.
Lokoja looks like a semi-urban city,with no major attraction,I always ask myself if Lokoja the capital looks that way,I wonder how the interior parts of the state will fare.
Seriously,Yahaya Bello could have done more,but like they say, Government is a contiminum,let The Next Governor sit down in Lokoja and give the state a Major facelift.
If there's one major area I will always continue to praise Yahaya Bello,it's his boldness in taking the war to terrorist and Bandits.
Kogi like Niger state shares a boundary with Abuja but you never hear any issues of Terriorist or kidnappers taking their victim to Kogi state,this is not a coincidence,the governor made sure the state was very very very hot for the human cockroaches and they had to port to other boundary states.
That's one major area I will continue to applaud the Governor,I recommend this kind of action to other Governors including Mr Wike.
We must never let these murderous cockroaches called bandits and Terriorist believe any inch of Nigeria is habitable for them,once they see any weakness,they will surely congregate for their nefarious activities.
God bless Nigeria.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by TruthsFM: 9:12am On Jan 27
Upon the Paris loans he collected from Buhari government, so this is what Yahaya bello can achieve, very poor from him here. Teacher’s welfare in Kogi isn’t good at all not to talk of education sector and transportation sector in Kogi State. Yahaya Bello embezzled the treasury and stockpiled it in his Abuja house 🏡. Efcc is waiting for him when his immunity will end on February

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Missgreg0: 9:26am On Jan 27
Okay
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by nairavsdollars(f): 9:27am On Jan 27
Total failure of a man

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by DaFuhrer(m): 9:28am On Jan 27
gbaskiboy:
I don't see anything he did, after all the projects was executed with taxes generated from the state not from his personal pocket. No special accooade to him, he did what he supposed to do based on his mandate.

So he was meant to use his money to execute those projects??

7 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by DaFuhrer(m): 9:29am On Jan 27
gbaskiboy:
I don't see anything he did, after all the projects was executed with taxes generated from the state not from his personal pocket. No special accooade to him, he did what he supposed to do based on his mandate.

So he was meant to use his money to execute those projects?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Tjra: 9:30am On Jan 27
Is this all?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by MrProlific95: 9:32am On Jan 27
Poor poor,

Yahaya Bello is a disaster to governance,

Like kaii Kogi suffered below par performance,
.Just that one fly over in the center of Lokoja the state capital.

The Lokoja Okene road has been under construction more than 8yrs since he became Governor.

He did nothing tangible in Igala axis (east), he did nothing in Kogi Westm Man was a complete failure. Maybe in Security Yes, aside that. Yahaya Bello didn't do more than a local government chairman

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Antispamm: 9:47am On Jan 27
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.