Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Obafemi Martins Strikes A Pose With His Bentley Bentayga And Yacht - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obafemi Martins Strikes A Pose With His Bentley Bentayga And Yacht (1975 Views)

Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Martins Strikes A Pose With His Bentley Bentayga And Yacht by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Obafemi Martins is a footballer with a great love for cars. His garage contains some of the Worlds most luxurious cars ever.

He just shared this photo as he struck a pose with his 2017 Bentley Bantayga and $460,000-rated Iguana 31 Expedition yacht.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/obafemi-martins-strikes-pose-with-his-bentley-bentayga-yacht.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Strikes A Pose With His Bentley Bentayga And Yacht by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
cheesy shocked
Re: Obafemi Martins Strikes A Pose With His Bentley Bentayga And Yacht by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Husppuppi ooo
Re: Obafemi Martins Strikes A Pose With His Bentley Bentayga And Yacht by LuciferYaweh: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
That is not a yacht that is a mere speedboat.

Nigerian bloggers are one of the most ignorant & intellectually lazy people on earth.
A quick research would have highlighted the difference between the two. Hell, just looking at the picture its pretty obvious its not a yacht.

Iguana Yachts is the name of the manufacturers while Expedition 31 is the particular model. That doesn't mean this particular model is a yacht.
It's like Rolls Royce releasing the Cullinan SUV & you tag it a saloon just because Rolls Royce specializes in making Saloons.

When you die OP, I pray you make heaven.
Just carry your stupidity to your creator & don't bring it near me because I can pour water everywhere out of anger.

What rubbish!

*spits angry

6 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Strikes A Pose With His Bentley Bentayga And Yacht by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
That is not a yacht that is a mere speedboat.

Nigerian bloggers are one of the most ignorant & intellectually lazy people on earth.
A quick research would have highlighted the difference between the two. Hell, just looking at the picture its pretty obvious its not a yacht.

Iguana Yachts is the name of the manufacturers while Expedition 31 is the particular model. That doesn't mean this particular model is a yacht.
It's like Rolls Royce releasing the Cullinan SUV & you tag it a saloon just because Rolls Royce specializes in making Saloons.

When you die OP, I pray you make heaven.
Just carry your stupidity to your creator & don't bring it near me because I can pour water everywhere out of anger.

What rubbish!

*spits angry

Just because MTN dashed you 10MB, you came here to talk sh*t, If you truly made your research you will find out that's an Iguana 31 Expedition yacht...Bonkom!

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Strikes A Pose With His Bentley Bentayga And Yacht by decatalyst(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
I feel this is unnecessary!

But what do I know? Lemme coman be going before "he can buy the whole of your family" group of nairaland start masturbating on my post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Strikes A Pose With His Bentley Bentayga And Yacht by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
That guy above ranting so hard about yatch being a speedboat, I pity ur life..... believe me, if u redirect the effort u used to type that epistle into doing something resourceful with ur life, maybe u would even be richer than the obafemi Martins now....u spent such a long time in displaying ur ignorance and u even had extra time to display a photo at the end....wat a disgrace u are!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Strikes A Pose With His Bentley Bentayga And Yacht by LuciferYaweh: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:

Just because MTN dashed you 10MB, you came here to talk sh*t, If you truly made your research you will find out that's an Iguana 31 Expedition yacht...Bonkom!
https://www.iguana-yachts.com/iguana-expedition-landing/
Again, the Iguana Yacht Expedition 31 is not a yacht.

It is a boat. Specifically an amphibious vehicle that can operate on land & water but not a yacht.

Do you know how large yachts are that you think they can be parked in a compound like a car? grin
What yacht moves on land?

Illiteracy is truly a disease.

*spits angry

Re: Obafemi Martins Strikes A Pose With His Bentley Bentayga And Yacht by LuciferYaweh: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
[s]That guy above ranting so hard about yatch being a speedboat, I pity ur life..... believe me, if u redirect the effort u used to type that epistle into doing something resourceful with ur life, maybe u would even be richer than the obafemi Martins now....u spent such a long time in displaying ur ignorance and u even had extra time to display a photo at the end....wat a disgrace u are![/s]

Your IQ is definitely lower than the temperature of your surroundings in celsius.

*spits angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AY Makun Dances With BBNaija's Isilomo At His 48th Birthday Party / Ghanaians Blast Singer For Performing With Coronavirus Face Mask / Celebrity: Can You Guess Who This Young Guy Grew Up To Become?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.