Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Some Believe.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Believe.... (422 Views)

Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Believe.... by budaatum: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
....Every knee shall bow. But you all know buda.

Tester Testing Test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCnT_grZvLE
Re: Some Believe.... by budaatum: 3:43pm On May 10, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
SEYI371 YOU HAVE NO CASE.
THOSE ATHEISTS THAT DON'T TROLL ISLAM BUT ONLY CHRISTIANITY DON'T DO SO BECAUSE THEY FEAR ISLAM, NO. THEY DO SO BECAUSE THEY ARE MAINLY EX-CHRISTIANS AND HAVE THE CHRISTIAN CULTURE IN THEM, AND ON THIS FORUM AND ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA I CAN BOAST THAT THERE ARE MORE EX-CHRISTIAN ATHEISTS THAN THERE ARE EX-MUSLIM ATHEIST... MAYBE 80-20 IF THEY ARE 100 IN TOTAL. AGAIN EX-MUSLIMS HARDLY COME OUT OF THEIR SAFETY HOLES. THAT SHOULD EXPLAIN WHY THERE ARE MORE POSTS TROLLING CHRISTIANITY THAN THERE ARE TROLLING ISLAM.

ABOUT LETTING PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT, YOU DON'T DO THAT AS CHRISTIANS. YOU GO AFTER PEOPLE, TAKE THEIR LAND, MONEY, FREEDOM AND LEAVE THEM WITH THREATS OF HELL AND A LIFE OF LACK IF THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN YOUR NONSENSE.
BUT EVEN IF YOU LET PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT, WE WON'T DO THAT.

ALL RELIGIOUS/SUPERSTISIOUS BELIEFS ARE DETRIMENTAL TO OUR UNITY AS HUMANS, AND ALSO TO OUR EXISTENCE AS A SPECIE.

BELIEFS MUST BE ERADICATED AND WE WON'T STOP WORKING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Thanks for this mission statement CAPSLOCKED.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Believe.... by Heathen777(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2019
Break every chain, (except religious indoctrination passed on from generation to generation) ...

Well good thing some of us broke that chain and our future generation wouldn't have to go through that smiley
Re: Some Believe.... by budaatum: 5:11pm On May 11, 2019
Heathen777:
Break every chain, (except religious indoctrination passed on from generation to generation) ...

Well good thing some of us broke that chain and our future generation wouldn't have to go through that smiley
Why leave the chains of "religious indoctrination passed on from generation to generation"? Do you want to be a slave forever?
Re: Some Believe.... by Heathen777(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2019
budaatum:

Why leave the chains of "religious indoctrination passed on from generation to generation"? Do you want to be a slave forever?

I happily left mine, and saved my (future) family from forced religious bullshit shoved down their throats.

1 Like

Re: Some Believe.... by budaatum: 5:26pm On May 11, 2019
Heathen777:

I happily left mine, and saved my (future) family from forced religious bullshit shoved down their throats.

As they say, "give up old time religion and evolve".

I think I'm fortunate no one forced religion on me, I chose it for myself.
Re: Some Believe.... by budaatum: 1:54pm On May 14, 2019
Consider Shepherd's amazing thread to see the difference between a 'believer' and a 'knower'.

(1) (Reply)

Hi / If You Are A Believers & Need Encouragement: WATCH THIS! / Is It Okay To Use JESUS To Cut Cake on your Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.