Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) (48348 Views)

Rebecca Sekidika: Rivers First Class Graduate Dies A Week To Her UK Travel / 300 Level Unical Student Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding (Photos) / Three-Year-old Girl Detained In Hospital Over Hospital Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by freethinker01: 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
delugajackson:
The Nigerian government has failed her. The Nigerian government has failed millions of citizens out there. Can I boldly say that I'm proud of being a Nigerian? No.

My only prayer is that she makes it to heaven. You cannot suffer and die in this country and still go to hell fire. It's not fair. There will be serious problems on judgement day because plenty Nigerians no go gree.
your obsession with this heaven will kill u one day. Why not live this one shot at life and enjoy it to the fullest. Ask yourself even if u die, which of the heavens are u going, Christian heaven or Muslim heaven? Think about it bro.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by MARKone(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
This country eh.
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
The story still incomplete.
Where was she for someone to know she's unconscious by 12:00 AM?
But all the same, RIP...
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by kleverley(m): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
donbachi:
Oh!..beauty for ashes.RIP beautiful one..may all the dogs in calabar bite all the doctors at ucth and may they poo on their bodies.

bros I disagree with you
I totally disagree with you
in short,I strongly disagree with you
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by expresident(m): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
And the president goes abroad for treatment whr thr is no strike.SMH
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by skyfather09(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
I know this chick oh... nothing dey this life oh.
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
She look like Michael Jackson somehow.
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by ohem007(m): 12:02am On Apr 10, 2019
Chaiii....

See my school o

I no even pray make I get any issue with them

Rip young one
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by ohem007(m): 12:04am On Apr 10, 2019
sacajawea:
Those Malabites Will still continue that their Mumu Life and behaviour I know them well
Nonsense School, nonsense state, nonsense Students, Useless Governments

Na wetin dey pain you now...
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by aku626(m): 12:38am On Apr 10, 2019
Shame but where are the law makers what are they doing? She’s not the only one to have gone through this route. Until people are held accountable this will repeat itself
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by Cromagnon: 12:39am On Apr 10, 2019
delugajackson:
The Nigerian government has failed her. The Nigerian government has failed millions of citizens out there. Can I boldly say that I'm proud of being a Nigerian? No.

My only prayer is that she makes it to heaven. You cannot suffer and die in this country and still go to hell fire. It's not fair. There will be serious problems on judgement day because plenty Nigerians no go gree.
wetin concine gwament with her. She no get parents?
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by Cromagnon: 12:46am On Apr 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
Desperate times require desperate measures.

I expect the hospital to be void of doctors or nurses as at the time of a union strike.
However, they have made their point and the government should quickly look into their requests.

Any government that takes medical practitioners for granted is simply going to wake up to dead bodies.
so, what else is new.? What will happen when they wake up. Is it their dead body?
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by Cromagnon: 12:47am On Apr 10, 2019
Officialgarri:

I expect the hospital to be void of doctors or nurses as at the time of a union strike.
However, they have made their point and the government should quickly look into their requests.

Any government that takes medical practitioners for granted is simply going to wake up to dead bodies.
so that more beauties can die abi
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by samtiyelov1(m): 1:08am On Apr 10, 2019
What a shameless nation! Precious lives are daily wasted in this country and our government seem not to care. This is very saddening! Our doctors go on industrial action for salary increase when very recently Canadian doctors had to protest over too much salary and needed the government to have some cut.... Rip dear one!
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by aababalola001(m): 1:09am On Apr 10, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Just like that. Pitiful.

For this country matter, I....

Dude you just said my mind RIP to the girl
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by mcharles(m): 1:23am On Apr 10, 2019
Rip
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by Obatechit1: 1:26am On Apr 10, 2019
That's bad
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by Vic74real: 1:33am On Apr 10, 2019
Why didn't they take her to Navy Hospital without going to those other places? every one knows resident doctors are on strike.her life may have just been saved
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by deltateam: 2:12am On Apr 10, 2019
So what became of the medical oath they claim to have taken?/Bundle all of them to a stake.

Let recruits use them for target practice.
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:03am On Apr 10, 2019
madgoat:
grin grin
How is this funny to u
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by Dami12345: 3:56am On Apr 10, 2019
donbachi:
Oh!..beauty for ashes.RIP beautiful one..may all the dogs in calabar bite all the doctors at ucth and may they poo on their bodies.

Dont be an idiot. Look from where the problem starts not the effects.
More will die if the doctors are unavailable or dont you see that?
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by Dami12345: 3:57am On Apr 10, 2019
prigoz:
Nigeria government especially this administration is very insensitive to plight of ordinary Nigerians
Imagine that this is Yusuf Buhari, don't you think that he would join next available flight to abroad for treatment. May sudden death visit our minister of health, labour and others that neglected and playing politics with our health institutions.
Pls note that her death doesn't move our terrorist president.
Dear RIP

Prayers dont work. If you want some thing go for it.

God will not do for man, what man can do for himself.
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by ufuosco: 3:58am On Apr 10, 2019
When you know the kind of government we have in the system..... I still wonder while many Nigerian still go to government hospital... R.I.P beautiful
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by freemi(m): 5:01am On Apr 10, 2019
delugajackson:

yes. Ths is a serious matter
Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by elemagoon(m): 5:56am On Apr 10, 2019
Officialgarri:

Nairaland exposes so many idiots with shallow minds....pray what happens to hippocratic oath in respect of saving lives....?
Quick to blame government but too dumb to see and acknowledge many of these doctors nurses practice their trade privately even during the so called strike action...
For the record this thought line does not in anyway absolve government of the need to meet its statutory obligatiion to healthworkers in its employ. My point is, the poor lady needed help and its sad and shameful they, doctors nurses, turned her away. My heart goes to obviously traumatised grieving parents as I wish the deceased eternal rest. So sad and needless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo) by seanmozilla: 6:18am On Apr 10, 2019
prigoz:
Nigeria government especially this administration is very insensitive to plight of ordinary Nigerians
Imagine that this is Yusuf Buhari, don't you think that he would join next available flight to abroad for treatment. May sudden death visit our minister of health, labour and others that neglected and playing politics with our health institutions.
Pls note that her death doesn't move our terrorist president.
Dear RIP
AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) / What Helps You Sleep At Night? / Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.