Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) (38812 Views)

Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram TerroristsĀ (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
WAT KIND OF VIRGINS WILL ACCEPT THESE ONES NOW....SEEING THAT THEIR BODIES HAVE BEEN SHATTERED BEYOND RECOGNITION....VIRGINS DEY TRY O!......
How is the picture of a dead goat fvcker graphic?? What's graphic about these blood thirsty jihadists?
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by Bizibi(m): 9:26am On Apr 10, 2019
They should stop using that term,I hate it.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2019
I can now categorically tell you that Boko Haram have been "technically defeated"
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by jrusky(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2019
germanized:
These boko guys are very lucky o cos they just got united with their 99 virgins. grin cheesy grin

Imagine a doctrine that preaches sexual satisfaction as a reward and motivation for senseless killings of innocent people who choose to be educated or demonstrate their right to freedom of religion. I hope northern political leaders will start developing human capacity instead of deceiving people with religion in order to keep them under control...

Oh oh oh you have made my day. Bro you are a star. One love comrade.

Let the army keep wiping them off since fake hell virgin is all they want then death should keep visiting them. No mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by engrcalvin: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2019
Boko Haram attrocicities made me want to have a war experience as a military officer but God never made it possible! Would have opted to be posted to these Boko Haram area and ensured i personally gun down dozens of these Bastards! Rot In Pieces Children of the Devil!
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by OLISASDEJI(m): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2019
karnafiu03:
PRESS RELEASE

SOLDIERS REPEL BOKO HARAM ATTACKS ON DAMATURU AS THEY ATTEMPT ATTACK ON DAMATURU, YOBE STATE CAPITAL.

Following credible information of planned efforts by Boko Haram terrorists to attack Damaturu, troops of Sector 2, Operation LAFIYA DOLE, successfully laid an ambush which led to the extermination of many Boko Haram Terrorists (BHTs), that attempted to attack Damaturu, Yobe State at about 5:15 pm, today Tuesday the 9th of April 2019.

The vigilant troops effectively ambushed the criminals few metres ahead of Maisandari community at the outskirts of the city of Damaturu.

The terrorists were overwhelmed by the superior fire power of the gallant troops and the well coordinated air support, from the Air Component of Operation LAFIYA DOLE.

Consequently, many terrorists met their waterloo, some were also wounded and the following items/equipments were recovered;
a. 2 x Gun Trucks
b. 2x Anti Aircraft Guns
c. 1 x 60 Millimetre Mortar
d. 4 x AK 47 Rifles
e. 1x General Purpose Machine Gun
f. 1,245 Rounds of 7.62 mm (NATO)

Troops have embarked on hot pursuit of the fleeing terrorists, mop up/combing of the general area is ongoing.

Further details and possible recoveries would be provided on completion of the mop up operations.

You are please requested to disseminate this information please.

NJOKA IRABOR
Lieutenant
Acting Assistant Director Army Public Relations
Sector 2 Operation LAFIYA DOLE
9 April, 2019

NATO weapons captured among the weapons recovered. So, Europeans too are sponsoring these bokoharam guys. you can see where their support is coming from
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by olisaemeka1(m): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2019
REDshouse:
BHT no dey finish and also Nigerian Army no dey tire
All I see is the Nigerian army destroying and recapturing their own weapons...all these trucks once belonged to the Nigerian army ...even the last truck is an IVM brand....some one or a group of people are being very insincere about this fight against terrorism ......that said kudos to the ground troop's who are mainly pawns in this big chess board ...

# A wise man once said ....if terrorism lasts more than 24hrs in a country ...the government is involved.....
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by Amhappy(f): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2019
Good,go guys,get them all
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by Ugosample(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2019
Japsylee:
The major reason why the army suffers major losses is that air support does not come on time. Once there is early intelligence of the movement of these satanic boko haram members effective air support can destroy them while they are still isolated....
Kudos to our gallant troops

that is a good point
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by barinedan(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2019
Nigeria is doomed, It is either fulani herdsmen or boko haram, where did we go wrong? What have we done wrong that God has refused forgiving us?
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by tete7000(m): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2019
germanized:
These boko guys are very lucky o cos they just got united with their 99 virgins. grin cheesy grin

Imagine a doctrine that preaches sexual satisfaction as a reward and motivation for senseless killings of innocent people who choose to be educated or demonstrate their right to freedom of religion. I hope northern political leaders will start developing human capacity instead of deceiving people with religion in order to keep them under control...

Buhari and his co-northern elites won't do that. Just imagine the way Buhari and his campaigners boasted of having a cult-like followership in the north prior to last election. The northern elites revel in the adulation they get from these talakawas and won't do anything to change the narrative, else they lose the control they have over those people. It is the south that should look for a way to dissociate from an unprogressive north. A north that seeks to find oil where the earth scientists and petroleum engineers have agreed oil cannot be in commercial quantity... A backward set of people...
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by Chiachifranklin: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2019
NA ar used to frivolous figures ,Wat I know is insofar they recovered 4 Ak47 it implies for 4 BHTs , then d holders of d remaining Antiaircraft guns etc escaped. those with rifles were overpowered
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by phantom24: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2019
boko haram have turned d north into a warzone it seems nigerian soldiers no longer go for ecowas peace keeping mission
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by adontcare(f): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2019
Godjone:
Always repelling can't they take the war to BHT domot
the govt forbid them to attack boko boys. If they do, na court Marshall be for d soldiers
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by luluman: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2019
Flyingngel:
I think i read up there 'dozens were killed'? How come they are showing us less than 6 BHTS.
Hope Lia Mohamed has not relocated to Army information Department?
One anti Nigeria spotted.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by luluman: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2019
Mahsums:
Even with d pics ipob still no go believe
Who cares about them. They should just mind their business otherwise: operation monkey dance go happen to them.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by Flyingngel(m): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2019
luluman post:

one anti Nigeria spotted.

Is that all?
By the way i am not Nigeria but a NIGERIAN.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by luluman: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2019
Flyingngel:
luluman post:

one anti Nigeria spotted.

Is that all?
By the way i am not Nigeria but a NIGERIAN.
Dont be dumb now, an anti Nigeria can not be a Nigerian.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by Flyingngel(m): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2019
luluman postcheesy

dont be dumb now, an anti Nigeria can not be a Nigerian.

Mr ear opener,it seems you don't understand my question. I will ask again; '' IS THAT ALL ''.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by ajagidiagbo1(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2019
I love this type of graphic pictures. Sweet my bele die.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by petluvsu(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2019
The Army has been infiltrated by BOKO HARAM. JESUS IS LORD
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by Femi316: 11:27am On Apr 10, 2019
karnafiu03:
PRESS RELEASE

SOLDIERS REPEL BOKO HARAM ATTACKS ON DAMATURU AS THEY ATTEMPT ATTACK ON DAMATURU, YOBE STATE CAPITAL.

Following credible information of planned efforts by Boko Haram terrorists to attack Damaturu, troops of Sector 2, Operation LAFIYA DOLE, successfully laid an ambush which led to the extermination of many Boko Haram Terrorists (BHTs), that attempted to attack Damaturu, Yobe State at about 5:15 pm, today Tuesday the 9th of April 2019.

The vigilant troops effectively ambushed the criminals few metres ahead of Maisandari community at the outskirts of the city of Damaturu.

The terrorists were overwhelmed by the superior fire power of the gallant troops and the well coordinated air support, from the Air Component of Operation LAFIYA DOLE.

Consequently, many terrorists met their waterloo, some were also wounded and the following items/equipments were recovered;
a. 2 x Gun Trucks
b. 2x Anti Aircraft Guns
c. 1 x 60 Millimetre Mortar
d. 4 x AK 47 Rifles
e. 1x General Purpose Machine Gun
f. 1,245 Rounds of 7.62 mm (NATO)

Troops have embarked on hot pursuit of the fleeing terrorists, mop up/combing of the general area is ongoing.

Further details and possible recoveries would be provided on completion of the mop up operations.

You are please requested to disseminate this information please.

NJOKA IRABOR
Lieutenant
Acting Assistant Director Army Public Relations
Sector 2 Operation LAFIYA DOLE
9 April, 2019
Boko haram is coming.....Nigerian army run run.......did you see them coming yes yes.......Abeg my broda pass me my gun.......?
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by balonaija(f): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2019
that is how it goes......
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by Adeagbo77: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
germanized:

Hello Mr Man, it's obvious that you are utterly ignorant and senseless. You gullibly accept whatever your '419' pastors tell you without bothering to verify the truth before coming out public to spew rubbish. Please, bring out a genuine reference of where it was stated that '99 virgins' is a reward for killing or inflicting terror on others. As far as Islam is concern, anybody that deliberately kills or causes pains for another person (irrespective of his/her belief) will face the wrath of our Creator here in this World and the hereafter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by Brightest04(m): 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
I learnt that the virgins waiting for these idiots in heaven have been increased to 199.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Adeagbo77:
Hello Mr Man, it's obvious that you are utterly ignorant and senseless. You gullibly accept whatever your '419' pastors tell you without bothering to verify the truth before coming out public to spew rubbish. Please, bring out a genuine reference of where it was stated that '99 virgins' is a reward for killing or inflicting terror on others. As far as Islam is concern, anybody that deliberately kills or causes pains for another person (irrespective of his/her belief) will face the wrath of our Creator here in this World and the hereafter.

Fara buruku bale Mr. Man! I never mentioned Islam in my post cos I know Boko Haram is a totally different ideology. I have Muslims as friends and colleagues and I can recite alif myself. Not everyone is out here to insult muslims pls...
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by luluman: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Flyingngel:
luluman postcheesy

dont be dumb now, an anti Nigeria can not be a Nigerian.

Mr ear opener,it seems you don't understand my question. I will ask again; '' IS THAT ALL ''.
Dont ask questions, support Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by Spy17100(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Is it that some of the BHTs have guns while others don't have?

Why is it that whenever our gallant troops kill these boko boys, the guns recovered are always less than number of boko boys killed?

Or have the meaning of dozen changed from a pack of 12?
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by adedehinbo(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
I dont know why i find delight in watching the graphic pics of terrorists, i swear it gives me joy
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) by anago40: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
WAT KIND OF VIRGINS WILL ACCEPT THESE ONES NOW....SEEING THAT THEIR BODIES HAVE BEEN SHATTERED BEYOND RECOGNITION....VIRGINS DEY TRY O!......

Like Lizards, their missing or mutilated body parts will be regenerated when they are introduced to their inherited virgins In paradise grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report / Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.