Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off (27694 Views)

Kristina Joksimovic Strangled, Chopped & Blended To Paste By Husband / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by agarawu23(m): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nigeria is a possessed country angry
Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Orpe7(m): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
This is pure wickedness
They not only stole his bike, but made sure he never rides again.
Are you sure this isn't more than bike matter, woman matter fit dey inside o
Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Jerrick(m): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
I really sympathize with this lad, there are some things that are worse that death itself......damn. Hard to admit but it's over
Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Auxtin85:
Northerners and wickedness Na wah, there is no crime any other Nigerians can commit better than aboki
funny part the ppl that robbed him might originate from your village and but have HO in the north, have u thought about that?

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by 24biznes(f): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
please fam I am really in dire need of little help to pay up my school fees.. Exams are fast approaching and I really don't want to loose the semester.. Any of ur help will go along with assisting my payment.. I pray someone understands.. thanks 09061621089.. please I have all the right evidence to my plea. You can always call to verify and ask any question if you want to.. Things have been really hard for me with schooling since I lost my Sponsor.. I am not into Runz as I don't see it as an alternative at all as a female Student... please I really need any little help I can get currently Nairalanders please.. God bless everyone..
Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by uvie66: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
Auxtin85:
Northerners and wickedness Na wah, there is no crime any other Nigerians can commit better than aboki
They are so detached from human emotions and feelings.
Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by umarshehu58(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Auxtin85:

I swear na lie. Atleast they didn't burnt him alive or kill him because of his phone unlike people from the other side who engage in barbaric acts on their people

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Auxtin85(m): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
GadgetHunter:
funny part the ppl that robbed him might originate from your village and but have HO in the north, have u thought about that?

Ask your elder brother he might be one of the robbers
Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
delzbaba:
this is wickedness of the highest order, maybe he was dragging the bike with them.

I think so too but this is wickedness
Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Auxtin85:

Ask your elder brother he might be one of the robbers
well I didn’t cause you I just called your attention, being robbed in the north doesn’t mean those who robbed him are the native of that place and in the south, west or east vice versa

Saying I should ask my brother he may be part of the robbers is uncalled for undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by bmos(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
IamCeazer:
loosing ur 2 hands is not an easy tin ooo

Oh God! Why not just one hand only?
Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Auxtin85(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
GadgetHunter:
well I didn’t cause you I just called your attention, being robbed in the north doesn’t mean those who robbed him are the native of that place and in the south, west or east vice versa

Saying I should ask my brother he may be part of the robbers is uncalled for undecided

Am sorry for my statement.
Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by skyfather09(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dang.. no mo fabbing for that nigga.
Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Auxtin85:

Am sorry for my statement.
no problem chief
Re: Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off by Lickpreeq(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Auxtin85:
Igbo do drugs better angry sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

JSS 3 Pupil Kidnaps Eight-year-old Cousin / How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex / Pastor Robbed Widow During Husband's Funeral In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.