Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

INEC Announces Plan To Resume Distribution Of Pvcs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Plan To Resume Distribution Of Pvcs (12024 Views)

INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Plan To Resume Distribution Of Pvcs by Okeyjesus(m): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2019
Iberibelism
Re: INEC Announces Plan To Resume Distribution Of Pvcs by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2019
Ziggylady:
The PVCs were deliberatly with-held to help in the massive rigging perpetuated by APC and aided by incompetent INEC

Now the elections have been rigged and won,INEC is now ready to release these PVC s to their owners..

Shame on INEC

Shame on APC.

When we Yorubas take over power in 2023, we will ensure that electronic voting is embraced so that you politically powerless igbos won't keep screaming disenfranchisement all around town.
Re: INEC Announces Plan To Resume Distribution Of Pvcs by deri4luv1(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2019
In the North PVCs were delivered to their door steps, while in the south, the frustration just to get your pvc is killing, imagine what 11 million votes would have done, a lot
Re: INEC Announces Plan To Resume Distribution Of Pvcs by Emmacolinho(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2019
Inec pay me my money for governorship election naw which kain katakata be this
Re: INEC Announces Plan To Resume Distribution Of Pvcs by balonaija(f): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2019
but how?
Re: INEC Announces Plan To Resume Distribution Of Pvcs by balonaija(f): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2019
wow
Re: INEC Announces Plan To Resume Distribution Of Pvcs by LarryBeryl(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2019
Ziggylady:
The PVCs were deliberatly with-held to help in the massive rigging perpetuated by APC and aided by incompetent INEC

Now the elections have been rigged and won,INEC is now ready to release these PVC s to their owners..

Shame on INEC

Shame on APC.

Your accusations are not well tabled my dear, give us instances of where such occurred. I'm not an official but I happened to participate in the just concluded election as a Corp Member. Now let me educate you a little on how thing went in my polling unit of which I'm a living prove.

1. You cannot use a PVC not designed for another polling in a different polling unit

2. All parties have their party agents and trust me, they are set of people that lives in the same area, so once they sense an alien face in their midst, they raise observations, check the card of that person and confirm before the person gets to us. Party agents are not in election scene to Smile at us or people that doesn't favour the agenda of there respective parties

3. Once you submit a result which has higher numbers than accredited voters on the card reader to the collation officer; such person Presiding Office and his assistants got arrested and the result was cancelled.

These were my first hand experiences on the just concluded elections. I stopped saying what I don't see if I don't have proof of what I'm saying.

I'm not saying you are wrong ma. I have a few questions for you.

1.Were you part of those used to carry out the operation?

2. Where were the party agents?

3. If you were at the scene, I bet you used a phone to comment on line. Why didn't you use it to capture the scene?

4. I heard news of voter buying, I haven't heard a news of what you claimed to have happened, how so?

5. Lastly, before now, Did you even know that they keep materials and PVCs in CBN?
Re: INEC Announces Plan To Resume Distribution Of Pvcs by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Pls how can I download videos from twitter?
use twitter video download app
Re: INEC Announces Plan To Resume Distribution Of Pvcs by Deepthoughts: 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
5Ebiscoo:
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, said it will resume the distribution of 11,228,582 uncollected permanent voter cards (PVCs) this month.

Festus Okoye, the INEC National Commissioner and Chairman, Information and Voter Education, made this known during an interview with newsmen.

He also noted that all the uncollected PVCs were still locked up at the Central Bank of Nigeria as promised by the Commission until after the elections.

“All the uncollected PVCs are still locked up because we promised to resume after the elections and, so far, we have concluded some of the elections. The last bit of elections will be done in Rivers State this weekend.

“Immediately after we are sure we have concluded some of these elections, the collection of PVCs will resume. So, we will soon resume distribution of PVCs, but they are still with the central bank.

“The continuous voter registration and collection of PVCs are done at the local government level. So, what the commission will do is just to give an indication on when collection can resume, but we have not given that indication yet. We are still busy with elections. But I am sure that within this month, definitely, the commission will set a date when collection of PVCs will resume.”

Speaking on PVCs destroyed at the INEC office in Qua’an Pan LGA, Plateau State few days before the elections began, the INEC commissioner said the cards had been reproduced for all the voters who submitted their names for new PVCs.

https://punchng.com/distribution-of-uncollected-pvcsll-resume-soon-says-inec/amp/
It it possible for one to transfer or change his voting polling unit after the collection of pvc?,pls can anyone enlighten me.
Re: INEC Announces Plan To Resume Distribution Of Pvcs by sholatem(f): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pls when is new registration commencing? Have not registered o,due to d crowd then cheesy
Re: INEC Announces Plan To Resume Distribution Of Pvcs by Beamberry23(f): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
UNGOBACK:
We give fast loan kindly check my signature
can you pls call je on 09073666042
Re: INEC Announces Plan To Resume Distribution Of Pvcs by WilliamsDek(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foundation Of Nigeria Police Institute Of Finance In Anambra Laid By IGP(Photos) / Yahaya Bello: Obaseki’s Exit Is Painful But APC Will Reclaim Edo / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.