Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) (58332 Views)

This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by Banter1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
It is obvious he didn't hire a professional interior decorator, the interior be looking like the village house of a rich uncle in 1996........ angry
it's all vanity my brother.
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Interior? I was expecting to see full pictures and see designs. Na only parlour be this.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ajewealth123:
ay interior dey learn for where odion ighalo own dey
footballers dey another level
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by TotoNaRubber: 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2019

Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by bjjose: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
Wetin him don sing. Na money make detal state govt give am he take build that house.
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
How will you build something so magnificent and fail to hire a proper interior decorator? Aroro wee not kee some pipu undecided

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
It is obvious he didn't hire a professional interior decorator, the interior be looking like the village house of a rich uncle in 1996........ angry
mowu see your own
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by Wettoid123: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
soberdrunk:

I wonder how ur own look like,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hmm

Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
My kind of niggi
Keep it simple,humble
Let haters grumble
No be by to dey big mansion then when sickness hold u. U will see nos rolling on your screen now.pls donate.
Haven't you guys heard of a sad millionaire.
Nice ome harry
Still far better than buying a copart vehicle of 5500$ plus 800$ clearing. Panel beating and parts ..200k. Then claims its an suv worth 25000$ but still paying house rent at lekki
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by mgdimagaladima(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Whose pics is there on the wine bar..am seeing a Mr&Mrs. Beside this is very old furniture.. Am not understanding.. Besides this house is old.

That picture is picture of his mother and his Dad

U said the house is old, show us ur own.. Iz people like u that makes our celebrities living a fake life
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by macello4(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
I tap into your blessings
some nigerian youth are lazy indeed. no go hustle for ur own, taping kee u werey.

Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
Houseofglam7:
So not impressed undecided
He wasn't trying to impress u my friend..I guess he uploaded it online to appreciate wat God has done & is still doing in his life..
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
CheedyJ:

He wasn't trying to impress u my friend..I guess he uploaded it online to appreciate wat God has done & is still doing in his life..
You didn't have to quote me my friend.
I guess there's plenty of stuff to comment on here.
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
soberdrunk:

my nvgaa will you stfu and stop hating!!! i'm tired of bvtch nigga like you refusing to acknowledge something good when you see it.... man up and hussle for your fam and don't forget to admit when you see a blessed nigga so urs can come too...
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Houseofglam7:

You didn't have to quote me my friend.
I guess there's plenty of stuff to comment on here.
Now DAT I av quoted u, com & arrest me ooo.
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Whose pics is there on the wine bar..am seeing a Mr&Mrs. Beside this is very old furniture.. Am not understanding.. Besides this house is old.

Are u minding these senseless bloggers. Same thing I’ve been thinking or is harrysongs married? Lol

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
mgdimagaladima:

That picture is picture of his mother and his Dad

U said the house is old, show us ur own.. Iz people like u that makes our celebrities living a fake life

Am not your mate www.karemarealty.com
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by KunAviero(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Someone give this man a crate of beer
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Timaya house interior is still the best of them all..
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by mgdimagaladima(m): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Am not your mate www.karemarealty.com

Okay Grandpapa

I hear say u and President Buhari re mates
, go meet him for Asorock

Ur mates are not suppose to be on nairaland
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by VulgarLee(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
chill bro
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Whose pics is there on the wine bar..am seeing a Mr&Mrs... Am not understanding..

Nna I am not understanding also o! grin
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
mgdimagaladima:

Okay Grandpapa

I hear say u and President Buhari re mates
, go meet him for Asorock

Ur mates are not suppose to be on nairaland

Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
My ijaw brother,making me proud. Remember ijaws are the richest black people on earth.
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
KunAviero:
Someone give this man a crate of beer

looolzz
oil dey ur head..

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by JOMAX: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
soberdrunk:

Yea... the colors, sofa and blinds off point.. His money, his choice wu e epp? ??
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by oyeb15: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
all these yahoo yahoo musicians.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by anicho(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
I tap into your blessings
Continue to tap ooo until you become a palmwine tapper

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
soberdrunk:

Appreciate the success of others no matter how little
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Oh boy chill guys, he never said specifically he owns d house, You people just reached dat conclusion on ur own grin
Re: Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) by GBOYEBABA: 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Well, i cant really say he's truly the owner of the house cux this house dey beside my office for GRA Ikeja off Harold shodipo crescent. My office share same fence with this house.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot / Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death / Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.