Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? (4650 Views)

This State Governor Have No Wife Nor Children / Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? / Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by iaamxavier(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2019
I was conversing with my friend yesterday and the hel made a Remark that Enugu state has the most beautiful road land scape in Nigeria
I've never be there before so I can't confirm
Enugu folks how true??
I was thinking Akwaibom before?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by jidamsel43(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2019
Did you mean beautiful potholes in the country?

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by iaamxavier(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2019
PS; I didn't mean Road network oo
Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by iaamxavier(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2019
jidamsel43:
Did you mean beautiful potholes in the country?

What state are u from?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by Harrymig1(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2019
iaamxavier:
I was conversing with my friend yesterday and the hel made a Remark that Enugu state has the most beautiful road land scape in Nigeria
Enugu folks how true??
I've never been to Akwaibom before but Enugu's road network is enviable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2019
I know you are Yoruba and have been asking unusual questions about SE today. You ask these questions, then you turnaround to use another account to say "Igbos/ pigs and chestbeating, Potholes SE, e.t.c" You are also the same person as the second poster deceiving your amala filled coneskull. But I'll answer you low IQ afonja. Just so you know we know what you are doing.

1. Best organized roads with traffic light and educated motorists in Nigeria is Enugu. Enugu has the least accidents occurrence in Nigeria.
2. Best road network or street grid like America is Abia. Don't ever allow police chase you in Aba or Umuahia, they will catch you in few minutes because the streets grid are predictable.
3. Best rural roads is Anambra.

Picture is Aba bird view, compare to any America city.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by iaamxavier(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2019
uduak2016:
I know you are Yoruba and have been asking unusual questions about SE today. You ask these questions, then you turnaround to use another account to say "Igbos/ pigs and chestbeating, Potholes SE, e.t.c" You are also the same person as the second poster deceiving your amala filled coneskull. But I'll answer you low IQ afonja. Just so we know what you are doing.

Best organized roads with traffic in Nigeria is Enugu.
Best road network or street grid like America is Abia.
Best rural roads is Anambra.

Haha oga calm down what's all this accusation for
How would I bash my own.. I'm not daft pls
Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by thesicilian: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2019
You guys want to ignore the deadly potholes and start admiring the landscape and network? Pathetic. No wonder the politicians who couldn't even make WAEC keep playing you around like ping pong balls.
Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by vivalavida(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Calabar has good landscaping too.
The first day I and my guys drove into marina resort in 2007, it felt like we were going underground
Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by jumper524(m): 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
I've been to Enugu but I'll stick with Calabar..
Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by laoludavid(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
I have been to both states but am giving it too akwa ibom, although Enugu too is not that bad

1 Like

Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by nicepoker101(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
jumper524:
I've been to Enugu but I'll stick with Calabar..
But calabar is not a state.
Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
uduak2016:
I know you are Yoruba and have been asking unusual questions about SE today. You ask these questions, then you turnaround to use another account to say "Igbos/ pigs and chestbeating, Potholes SE, e.t.c" You are also the same person as the second poster deceiving your amala filled coneskull. But I'll answer you low IQ afonja. Just so you know we know what you are doing.

1. Best organized roads with traffic light and educated motorists in Nigeria is Enugu. Enugu has the least accidents occurrence in Nigeria.
2. Best road network or street grid like America is Abia. Don't ever allow police chase you in Aba or Umuahia, they will catch you in few minutes because the streets grid are predictable.

OP is an Igbo man not a Yoruba

Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by GuntersChain(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
ebeano tunnel
Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by BuhariAdvocate: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by nonye6194: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
iaamxavier:
Enugu folks how true??

you're mistaking Akwa ibom for cross river state.

Even Akwa ibom comes in amongst top 5 too.
Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by Pusyiter(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Well, you are only limited to the States you have visited
The North has the best landscape simply because of their topography that's why it's easy to construct roads in the North than south in terms of cost
The south don't have good topography when compared to the North.
Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
I've been to Enugu, Calabar(Cross River) & Akwa Ibom. I'll still stick with the first. I just love the landscape.
Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by ChristianNorth: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
uduak2016:

I don't known about others, but I know Aba has the best road network in the country.

I have been to Agulu and I am satisfied with what I saw. It is just few of the rural parts of Anambra I have been to and if that is how the entire rural Anambra is, then I will agree with you that they have the best rural roads in Anambra.

But if you have been to the North, no part of the South is close to them in quality of roads. We are being cheated and it is not fair.

Once you leave Abuja-Kaduna expressway into NC and then down South, you are on your own.

The only bad road I have seen in the entire NW is Charanchi in Katsina and going by Southern standard, it is not actually a bad road and no potholes. It is just that when you are driving over it, it would seem as if you are driving over many bumps (speed breakers).
Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by Ttipsy(f): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I don't known about others, but I know Aba has the best road network in the country.

I have been to Agulu and I am satisfied with what I saw. It is just few of the rural parts of Anambra I have been to and if that is how the entire rural Anambra is, then I will agree with you that they have the best rural roads in Anambra.

But if you have been to the North, no part of the South is close to them in quality of roads. We are being cheated and it is not fair.

Once you leave Abuja-Kaduna expressway into NC and then down South, you are on your own.

The only bad road I have seen in the entire NW is Charanchi in Katsina and going by Southern standard, it is not actually a bad road and no potholes. It is just that when you are driving over it, it would seem as if you are driving over many bumps (speed breakers).
North has best quality built and landscaped roads in Nigeria. so beautiful!!

but here in the south we have Akwa ibom, cross River, Enugu. Driving on their roads will make you think your in America
Re: Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? by oshokomole: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
You are right.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19:If Kano Goes Down, The Whole Of Nigeria Goes With It - Ex-NHIS Boss / City Of Cities; Akwa Ibom Kingdom Set To Decogest Lagos / #endsars: Lady Shot In The Mouth During End SARS Protest (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.