Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? (2998 Views)

This State Governor Have No Wife Nor Children / PHOTOS; President Buhari Receives General TY Danjuma At This State House, Abuja / Is It True That This State Has The Most Beautiful Road Landscape In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Ebi2233: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2023
Petroleum Ministers:

Under Goodluck Jonathan, he gave it to Diezani Alison
from Bayelsa Central Senatorial District

Under Muhamadu Buhari he gave it to Timipre Sylva
from Bayelsa East Senatorial District

Under Bola Tinubu he gave it to Heneiken Lokpobiri

From Bayelsa West Senatorial District.

All of them Bayelsans.

Under Obasanjo another Bayelsan was also Petroluem Minister.

Ijaw to the world.

@General Ditari.

2 Likes

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by OfoIgbo: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2023
Ebi2233:
Petroleum Ministers:

Under Bola Tinubu he gave it to Heneiken Lokpobiri.

All of them Bayelsans.

Ijaw to world.

@General Ditari.

The Gas affairs ministry should come to the Igbos, as Igbos have more than 95% of Nigeria's gas reserves.

Igbos should start staking a claim on the resources that they possess.

18 Likes

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Ebi2233: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2023
OfoIgbo:

The Gas affairs ministry should come to the Igbos, as Igbos have more than 95% of Nigeria's gas reserves.

Bros, stop disgracing yourself with lies told to yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Fugazy2023: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Na 100% them get. 95% too small

14 Likes

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Ebi2233: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Haha.

3 Likes

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by TooNoisy(f): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2023
Bayelsa State is a homogeneous Ijaw State and has lots of Oil and Gas reserves. Although their population is one of the smallest, they contribute one of the highest to Oil revenues and they are one of the least developed. More needs to be done to improve the lives of ordinary Bayelsans.

And to the clown that says 95% of Gas reserves are in Igboland, he needs to remember that propaganda does not get you anywhere. Igbos have little natural resources hence the limited investments in that region. Even Igbos have to leave their states in order to make progress.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by OfoIgbo: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Fugazy2023:

I will be telling lies if I claim that Igbos have 100% of Nigeria's gas reserves.

Igbos of the SE have about 90% of the reserves, while Igbos of the SS have 5% of the reserves. If you add them up, it brings the total to 95% of Nigeria's gas reserves.

I know you are very seriously pained by this reality. You can go and hug a transformer grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Ebi2233: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2023
OfoIgbo:

I will be telling lies if I claim that Igbos have 100% of Nigeria's gas reserves.

Igbos of the SE have about 90% of the reserves, while Igbos of the SS have 5% of the reserves. If you add them up, it brings the total to 95% of Nigeria's gas reserves.

I know you are very seriously pained by this reality. You can go and hug a transformer grin grin grin
No. They have 100 percent.

2 Likes

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by OfoIgbo: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2023
Ebi2233:
No. They have 100 percent.

Well, it could be 100% especially as Ijawland used to be part and parcel of Igboland. From that angle, you are correct for claiming that Igbos have 100% of Nigeria's gas resources. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Ebi2233: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Well, it could be 100% especially as Ijawland used to be part and parcel of Igboland. From that angle, you are correct for claiming that Igbos have 100% of Nigeria's gas resources. grin grin
Dey play..
Just dey play..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Fugazy2023: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Baba, I say na 100% una get.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Ebi2233: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Baba, I say na 100% una get.
He should continue to deceive himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Fugazy2023: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Baba in fact, igbos get 98% of the total world reserve self. Just dey play...
Na explain you wan explain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by OfoIgbo: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Ebi2233:
Dey play..
Just dey play..

But you were the first person that claimed that Igbos have 100% of Nigeria's gas reserves. Now that I am supporting your postulation, you are now claiming that I DEY PLAY.

WHO DEY PLAY then?

4 Likes

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Fugazy2023: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Ebi2233:
He should continue to deceive himself.

Just leave am, I dey enjoy him play and explanation. He go explain explain explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by OfoIgbo: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Baba in fact, igbos get 98% of the total world reserve self. Just dey play...
Na explain you wan explain

No I cannot back this claim.

Igbos don't own the rest of the world, the way Igbos own Ijawland. Igbos cannot clam to own 98% of the world gas reserves.

The Igbo claim can only extend to lands and territories, belonging to Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Fugazy2023: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2023
OfoIgbo:

No I cannot back this claim.

Igbos don't own the rest of the world, the way Igbos own Ijawland. Igbos cannot clam to own 98% of the world gas reserves.

The Igbo claim can only extent to lands and territories, belonging to Igbos.

Baba na lie o. Na igbo get 98% of the total world gas reserve . Update your knowledge..... You go explain tire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Dafresh: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2023
Ebi2233:
Petroleum Ministers:

All of them Bayelsans.

Ijaw to the world.

@General Ditari.

You supposed to be ashame of yourself, you're always here shouting Ijaw Republic, now you have forgotten it because of Minister for Petroleum are you wise at all

2 Likes

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by OfoIgbo: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Baba na lie o. Na igbo get 98% of the total world gas reserve . Update your knowledge..... You go explain tire

Just because the Igbos own the land of your ancestors, does not mean Igbos own the whole world. Please expand your global horizon. I know it will come as a shock to you to now learn that Igbos don't own the rest of the world.

Igbos are extremely humble and will never claim to own the world. we only claim where we truly own, one of them being Ijawland

3 Likes

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Fugazy2023: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Just because the Igbos own the land of your ancestors, does not mean Igbos own the whole world. Please expand your global horizon. I know it will come as a shock to you to now learn that Igbos don't own the rest of the world.

Igbos are extremely humble and will never claim to own the world. we only claim where we truly own, one of them being Ijawland

Be like say you don forget say na igbo own 95% of the world.
Baba no worry, na igbo get everything wey dey this life.
You go explain explain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Ebi2233: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2023
Dafresh:

You supposed to be ashame of yourself, you're always here shouting Ijaw Republic, now you have forgotten it because of Minister for Petroleum are you wise at all
We have Ijaw Republic Suit For Referendum in Abuja High Court we have given Ijaw Republic Documents to United Nations. The course remain and Self Determination is not a crime if it is not violent.
We are not violent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Racoon(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2023
I guess simply because the first oil well in Nigeria was sited @ Oloibiri - present day Bayelsa State though there is still this contention that the deposits in the Egbema fields came first before Oloibiri.

Meanwhile, Why is Akwa Ibom state not reckoned with too whenever it comes to appointing the minister or minister of state for petroleum

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Goodman2023: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2023
Ebi2233:
Petroleum Ministers:

All of them Bayelsans.

Ijaw to the world.

@General Ditari.

Yet kano state is far better than bayelsa in everything.

Tell me what all the people you mentioned above has done for the Ijaw community ?

Why are you celebrating failures ?

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by sweerychick(f): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2023
Ebi2233:

Bros, stop disgracing yourself with lies told to yourself.
hey ignoramus Imo state has the largest gas reserve in west Africa Okay, I know you haven't been to Imo state, but a quick guide come to Ohaji oguta and see what seplat energy and Shell are building. .

3 Likes

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by bjdon: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2023
How has having all those ministers impacted the state? Bayelsa is one of the most underdeveloped states in the nation.

We have a VERY LONG WAY to go as a people. Until all this ethnic based thinking is consigned to the dustbin, we are not going anywhere

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Starboytwo(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2023
OfoIgbo:

igbos of the south west %3

North east igbo - %1

Igbos north central - %1

Making a 100
Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by gssdobi: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
Still bayelsans have nothing to show for it.
Niger Delta actually benefited from

Yaradua's short Government,compared

to Jonathan's over 4years Government.

Even Bayelsa didn't have access to common
portable water, despite their son in power.

NNDC under the leadership of Niger Delta was looted , by the same Niger deltans.

Ijaw is a case study.

Infact, Ijaw is to Nigeria
What Africa is to the West, & the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Jlow2: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ebi2233:
Petroleum Ministers:

All of them Bayelsans.

Ijaw to the world.

@General Ditari.

yet it impacted nothing on their people , buhari from katsina did not stop terrorist from slaughtering his people in thousands, Nigerian politicians re after their pockets .

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by BIZNess123(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bayelsa has the largest gas reserve not South east in Nigeria..

Google is your friend
Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by OfoIgbo: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Starboytwo:
igbos of the south west %3

North east igbo - %1

Igbos north central - %1

Making a 100

Igbos will only be sticking with the 95% that they truly own.

The extra 5% which are in Igbo-owned Ijaw territories, are also arguably owned by Igbos

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Ministers: Why Always From This State?? by Parachoko: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
OfoIgbo:

There's no time in history Igbo land and Ijaw land was united till the British united us under the eastern region.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Musiwa Musiwa Musiwa itsekiri are for you life. / Buhari Takes Selfie with young nigerians / President Buhari May Order Arrest Of Akpabio, Susuwan, Orji And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.