Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Bolanle Olukanni Preaches Self-love As She Shows Off Stretch Marks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Olukanni Preaches Self-love As She Shows Off Stretch Marks (298 Views)

Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry / Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures / Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bolanle Olukanni Preaches Self-love As She Shows Off Stretch Marks by hitng(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2019
Bolanle Olukanni has shared pictures which show her rocking a dress that reveals the stretch marks she has on her shoulders.

According to her, she finally realized it’s best to self-love after years of thinking the stretch marks were a disfigure to her looks.

Bolanle Olukanni shared on social media:

“I first got stretch marks on my shoulders when I had my first Growth spurt . I was probably 12. All my friends would wear tank tops and spaghetti tops and I felt like I had to cover my shoulders. It affected my confidence during my teenage years and I spent my early early adulthood hiding my shoulders. Well , I finally got over it and I realized it’s not a big deal . So to women and men who have stretch marks and feel self-conscious about it …please don’t – you are beautiful no matter what ! #beautylook #growingpains #stretchmarks #flawsandall”.

See the photos she shared below:

https://www.hitng.info/2019/04/bolanle-olukanni-preaches-self-love-as.html

lalasticlala Seun mynd44

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Big Wins, And Dr. Ibe Kachikwu’s Versatility / Can You Caption This? / Throwback Photo Of Shan George, Kate Henshaw & Empress Njamah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.