Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Lagos To Newcastle - Cheapest Fare Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos To Newcastle - Cheapest Fare Needed (671 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips / Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Newcastle - Cheapest Fare Needed by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2010
For all you Travel Agents out there, here's your chance to gain some credibility on the Travel Forum.

I'm due to fly to London in the first week of December. I've got my ticketing sorted out as the trip was planned for months in advance. However, I have to be in Newcastle for an event two weeks before that and I'd really need to get the best possible fare for the period as this trip was not anticipated in my budget.

Ideally I should be flying to Newcastle straight from Heathrow but I want to pop into London to see the Sp*rs game at the Emirates.

My Travel dates are as follows
Depart Lagos - Friday, 19th November 2010
Depart Newcastle/London - Monday, 22nd November 2010

Booking directly, I have the following rates

Re: Lagos To Newcastle - Cheapest Fare Needed by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2010
The Conversion brings it to =N=159.246.2k

Can someone make me a better offer for this period?

Cheers!

Re: Lagos To Newcastle - Cheapest Fare Needed by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2010
With my Air Miles I only have to pay $640.14; this comes to =N=96,981k

Is there a better offer than this for this period?

Cheers

Re: Lagos To Newcastle - Cheapest Fare Needed by moonraker(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2010
not a travel agent but i guess this is the cheapest,

Re: Lagos To Newcastle - Cheapest Fare Needed by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2010
moonraker:

not a travel agent but i guess this is the cheapest,

$50 is not enough of a bargain to make me use a travel agent, plus its much less if I use my airmiles. . .thanks anyway

So where are all our "Bogus" Travel Agents on Nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

2 Week Canada Invitaion / Honeymoon Package To France / International Auto Parts Expo 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.