Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock (1149 Views)

I Want To Change My Site Looks, Help Please / See This Website That Looks Exactly Like Nairaland / Help With Name Of Wordpress Theme That Looks Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by Hushy2019: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
See below

Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by InvisibleB: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hushy2019:
Am broke and I need a site and AdSense for free plz givers help me u can change a life

You will not get a site and Adsense for free. You have to learn to create yours. Open a blogger blog. It is free. Learn by reading and watching YouTube videos. Blogger blog takes minutes to set up. Go to blogger.com sign in with your Gmail and create a blog. Then read about blogger blog, custom domain etc. Good luck
Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by Hushy2019: 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
InvisibleB:

You will not get a site and Adsense for free. You have to learn to create yours. Open a blogger blog. It is free. Learn by reading and watching YouTube videos. Blogger blog takes minutes to set up. Go to blogger.com sign in with your Gmail and create a blog. Then read about blogger blog, custom domain etc. Good luck
but u need to pay for domain
Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by emmalexdboy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hushy2019:
Am broke and I need a site and AdSense for free plz givers help me u can change a life
Join this free blogging crash course, I'm sponsoring blogs for beginners.
Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by Hushy2019: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
emmalexdboy:
Join this free blogging crash course, I'm sponsoring blogs for beginners.
give me address
Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by InvisibleB: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hushy2019:
but u need to pay for domain

With blogger you can do without domain. Your url will be dot dot com. If you want free domain and not blogger you can go to frenom.com and get a free . Tk domain or you can register one at godaddy for 1usd which is 365naira for your first domain with them. The only obstacle on your way to success is your mindset. Goodluck
Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by Hushy2019: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
InvisibleB:

With blogger you can do without domain. Your url will be dot dot com. If you want free domain and not blogger you can go to frenom.com and get a free . Tk domain or you can register one at godaddy for 1usd which is 365naira for your first domain with them. The only obstacle on your way to success is your mindset. Goodluck
tell me more so his can I monetize if I don't have AdSense for free
Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by Eze2000(m): 3:02am On Apr 11, 2019
Hushy2019:
give me address

You don't even recognize a link when you see one. You have a very long way to go and no one will really help you. Start reading up on blogging articles online. Learn from there.

Don't use domain for more than 1-month. Use a custom domain which costs about 4k. If you don't have money just save up to 500 naira this month and I will teach you how to cheat Godaddy into giving you a domain.

domain looks like this.... you..com
Custom domain is like this... you.com

Google and visitors love custom domains more.

1 Like

Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by Hushy2019: 5:35am On Apr 11, 2019
Eze2000:

You don't even recognize a link when you see one. You have a very long way to go and no one will really help you. Start reading up on blogging articles online. Learn from there.

Don't use domain for more than 1-month. Use a custom domain which costs about 4k. If you don't have money just save up to 500 naira this month and I will teach you how to cheat Godaddy into giving you a domain.

domain looks like this.... you..com
Custom domain is like this... you.com

Google and visitors love custom domains more.
plz tell me free
Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by royalads: 6:25am On Apr 11, 2019
@Hushy2019 its either you are ready to start blog or you are not ready and from the look of things you are not ready. You are looking for someone to dash you a blog and an AdSense account lol. You dont even want to spend N1 to even get things as basic as Domain name and hosting and you expect to make money from it. After dashing you blog and Adsense you will still come back to ask for monthly data to run your blog. My advice to you is to continue with whatever you are doing know, save up money and start a blog only when you are ready.

3 Likes

Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by Hushy2019: 6:45am On Apr 11, 2019
royalads:
@Hushy2019 its either you are ready to start blog or you are not ready and from the look of things you are not ready. You are looking for someone to dash you a blog and an AdSense account lol. You dont even want to spend N1 to even get things as basic as Domain name and hosting and you expect to make money from it. After dashing you blog and Adsense you will still come back to ask for monthly data to run your blog. My advice to you is to continue with whatever you are doing know, save up money and start a blog only when you are ready.
I have created the blog
Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by Eze2000(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2019
Hushy2019:
plz tell me free

I told you free I am not charging you anything. I was in your shoes in 2016 and no one helped me. I learned myself. I even learned to code.

The guys you are asking for address gave it to you right there that's why he has not answered you. He feels your question is stupid and not worth his time. that is how they do here

As for the domain, when you are ready mention me and i will tell you what to do in a private chat. I will never charge you anything for information

1 Like

Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by Hushy2019: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
Eze2000:

I told you free I am not charging you anything. I was in your shoes in 2016 and no one helped me. I learned myself. I even learned to code.

The guys you are asking for address gave it to you right there that's why he has not answered you. He feels your question is stupid and not worth his time. that is how they do here

As for the domain, when you are ready mention me and i will tell you what to do in a private chat. I will never charge you anything for information
I have created a blog how can I monetize
Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by Eze2000(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hushy2019:
I have created a blog how can I monetize

If blogging were that easy everyone would be into it.

Write up to 10 posts then get a custom domain.

What's the site link?
Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by Hushy2019: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
Eze2000:

What's the site link?
anyone update..com
Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by Hushy2019: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
Eze2000:

What's the site link?
anyone
update. .com
Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by Hushy2019: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
Eze2000:

What's the site link?
anyone
update com check it they didn't allow me
Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by Hushy2019: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
Eze2000:

What's the site link?
anyone-update-.com
Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by Eze2000(m): 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hushy2019:
anyone
update com check it they didn't allow me
Hushy2019:
anyone-update-.com
Hushy2019:
anyone
update. .com

I've seen a lot of crazy things in my time but never a blog or domain name like yours. You don't even know what a URL is or how to copy and paste one. I found your blog alright and it seems your plan is copy and paste on a massive scale... WWE pro wrestling too!
Google will take down your blog so fast you won't even understand what happened.

The world is not built the way you are thinking. Go and learn. keep at it for 6 months and maybe you can succeed

2 Likes

Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by emmalexdboy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hushy2019:
give me address
Simply follow the link!
Re: See how kizz Daniel looks like with Dada or dreadlock by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
That’s nice o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Bet9ja Website Was Hacked / Affordable and quality Websites *free logo mockup- Business - Nairaland / Is Web Development Still Profitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.