Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Bolanle Reveals What Having Stretch Marks At Early Stage Did To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Reveals What Having Stretch Marks At Early Stage Did To Her (485 Views)

Tems Annoyed As Tiwa Savage Copy Her While Performing On Stage, Did Tiwa Copy ? / Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan / Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bolanle Reveals What Having Stretch Marks At Early Stage Did To Her by NwafadaMedia: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Media personality, Bolanle Olukanmi has revealed what having stretch marks at an early stage in her life felt like. She wrote on her Instagram while being proud to put the natural marks on display:

“I first got stretch marks on my shoulders when I had my first Growth spurt . I was probably 12. All my friends would wear tank tops and spaghetti tops and I felt like I had to cover my shoulders. It affected my confidence during my teenage years and I spent my early early adulthood hiding my shoulders.

Well , I finally got over it and I realized it’s not a big deal . So to women and men who have stretch marks and feel self-conscious about it …please don’t – you are beautiful no matter what”

Bolanle Olukanni is a TV Presenter popularly known for hosting “Moments with Mo” on DStv and Project Fame West Africa.

Media personality, Bolanle Olukanmi has revealed what having stretch marks at an early stage in her life felt like. She wrote on her Instagram while being proud to put the natural marks on display:

“I first got stretch marks on my shoulders when I had my first Growth spurt . I was probably 12. All my friends would wear tank tops and spaghetti tops and I felt like I had to cover my shoulders. It affected my confidence during my teenage years and I spent my early early adulthood hiding my shoulders.

Read how Tonto Dike caught E-money and an actress cheating in Dubai====https://nwafada.com/2019/02/25/tonto-dike-exposes-actress-in-dubai-cheating-with-her-best-friends-husband-photos/

Well , I finally got over it and I realized it’s not a big deal . So to women and men who have stretch marks and feel self-conscious about it …please don’t – you are beautiful no matter what”

Bolanle Olukanni is a TV Presenter popularly known for hosting “Moments with Mo” on DStv and Project Fame West Africa.

She was born in Nigeria, raised in Nigeria, Israel, America and Kenya. Bolanle went to St. Saviours Primary school in Lagos and proceeded to Queens College for her secondary school. She then moved to Nairobi, Kenya and attended Rosslyn Academy in Nairobi, for part of her high school.

Before finishing in the above school, she relocated to United States of America to for her senior year and attended Wichita Southeast High School in Wichita, Kansas, where she participated in the National Speech and Debate Tournament for Dramatic Interpretation.

Bolanle is a woman who has achieved so much in her life, co-founding Sage & Walls in 2015 which is a multimedia production company and began producing and hosting “On the Carpet with covers celebrity events across Africa.
In 2019, she interviewed Iyanya during the period of his feud with his former record label boss.

In 2007,Olukanni received a Bachelor’s degree from Loyola University, Chicago, with a double degree – Bachelors of Arts in both Communications and International Studies.

She has hosted “Moments with Mo” on DStv and Project Fame West Africa.

In 2019 she wrote, directed and produced her first documentary titled “Gods Wives” and she became the host of “The Juice” on NdaniTV”.

Read more here and see photos

https://nwafada.com/2019/04/10/bolanle-reveals-what-her-stretch-marks-her-done-to-her/

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Fufeyin’s Wife Gives Stephanie 1m After Giving Her 3m And 1 Car, People S / What You Should Understand On Tonto Dikeh's Husband's Comment On IG / #bbnaija NEC Live Picks, Bisola, Alex As Most Loved Housemate Of All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.