Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila (26341 Views)

Fear That Atiku May Pick PDP Ticket Forced APC To Throw Race Open / Bauchi Assembly crisis escalates as APC lawmakers renege on peace pact / Makinde’s Govt Will Not Renege On Our Electioneering Promises – Olaniyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
masseratti:
under rate him at your own peril... Am not so much of a fan of his, but if you said he has no influence in Abuja politics let me give you some reminders, Tinubu and Buhari is APC, remove one and the structure will collapse, Tinubu oust Oyegun, a man he put there against wishes of others eg ikimi, now Tinubu in Oshiomole, after he was bruised with Kogi and Ondo Elections, intrigues is the name of the game, I bet if he will afford to be caught unaware again, the only reason Saraki was able to pull what he did out that time was because buhari was not interested, I don't think he will try the same thing out, right now.
Buhari is done with Tinubu.He could not even deliver the SW for Bihari.
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by deomelo: 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ipob peddled Rumors from the vanguard, the lies and rumors HQ as usual..

Next..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by modupe2: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
You can say that again

cowardafonja:
I'm a yoruba but I think tinubu's greed will finally bring APC to ruine.
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by MetaPhysical: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
ABUJA—Intense pressure from governors and politicians from North Central geopolitical zone may have forced the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, to a retreat over the adoption of Femi Gbajabiamila as the Speaker of the incoming 9th House of Representatives.

Pachuckudi these two words destroyed everything you wrote.

Kedu. grin
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Pachuckudi these two words destroyed everything you wrote.

Kedu. grin

Reports credited to an aide of the national chairman of APC, Adams Oshiomhole, had on Monday filtered in that the party had adopted Gbajabilamila as its preferred candidate for the office.

But reacting to the report, National Publicity Secretary of the party, Malam Lanre Issa-Onilu said the information was false.

He said the party was yet to take a final decision on zoning of leadership offices of the House to the geopolitical zones.

grin

He said: “We have not come out as a party to say (that we have adopted Gbajabilamila) and it is not in anyone’s position to go and announce that.”
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
deomelo:
Ipob peddled Rumors from the vanguard, the lies and rumors HQ as usual..

Next..

Pele!! Gbaja can only become speaker of the Lagos state house of assembly not NASS
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by Admitwithschola: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Please read the below post and send to people that fully meet the specs.

https://www.nairaland.com/5127597/softer-tester-quality-assurance-job
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by ykalhaji(m): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
masseratti:
under rate him at your own peril... Am not so much of a fan of his, but if you said he has no influence in Abuja politics let me give you some reminders, Tinubu and Buhari is APC, remove one and the structure will collapse, Tinubu oust Oyegun, a man he put there against wishes of others eg ikimi, now Tinubu in Oshiomole, after he was bruised with Kogi and Ondo Elections, intrigues is the name of the game, I bet if he will afford to be caught unaware again, the only reason Saraki was able to pull what he did out that time was because buhari was not interested, I don't think he will try the same thing out, right now.

Bros leave story Gbaja can never be speaker, Tinubu too by now will be looking for someone from the North Central by now to support, like the Dapo Abiodun-scenario, Gbajabiamila has made his ambition and supporters known too early and people will want to use him to punish his backers/supporters a.k.a Tinubu.
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by ledamaster(m): 1:03am On Apr 11, 2019
shugabasbn:

But why are u people always against Tinubu? The man buried the ambition of his wife for someone else, for his state, for his region. To me that kind of fella is not a greedy man, if Femi failed to be speaker it is the same u people that will be making a chorus that every heads are from North. If Femi failed to become speaker nothing will stop his wife Remi to become the senate leader then I will be waiting for your pen

Tinubu wife and his errand boy Gbaja can not be senate leader or speaker brah. Dem and Tinubu never reach.
If Tinubu is not a greedy man, he should be contented with the slot of V.P occupied by stooge and campaign for the other part of the South. Anyways I see another lesson on National politics uploading for Tinubu. If you Yorubas cant distinguish Tinubus selfishness interest from Yorubas interest, the rest of Nigerians can. The Politics that will play out in June at the NASS will indicate what will also play out in 2023.
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by oyatz(m): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2019
Good morning Pa Chukwudi!

PaChukwudi44:

You go de alright las las.BTW read the report the APC denied ever endorsing Gbajabiamilla.

1 Like

Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by oyatz(m): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2019
So said the Holy Prophet!

PaChukwudi44:

Pele!! Gbaja can only become speaker of the Lagos state house of assembly not NASS
Re: 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila by oyatz(m): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2019
Hmn.

You were right!

ledamaster:

Tinubu wife and his errand boy Gbaja can not be senate leader or speaker brah. Dem and Tinubu never reach.
If Tinubu is not a greedy man, he should be contented with the slot of V.P occupied by stooge and campaign for the other part of the South. Anyways I see another lesson on National politics uploading for Tinubu. If you Yorubas cant distinguish Tinubus selfishness interest from Yorubas interest, the rest of Nigerians can. The Politics that will play out in June at the NASS will indicate what will also play out in 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Calls Out Reno Omokri / EFCC Arrests Theodore Orji Over ₦48 Billion Security Votes / What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.