Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco (25898 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Ganduje Apc Exco / Court Sacks Ganduje-led APC Exco In Kano, Upholds Shekarau’s Faction / Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco by superpundit: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
fairfora:
This Saraki's matter will Make many develop sudden HBP walahi. He's got nothing to lose. The otoge revolutionists would soon know what's up. My friend's dad was a beneficiary of Saraki's scholarship schemes which gave my friend the opportunity of enjoying quality western education. In my undergraduate years in ilorin, I remember when many poor people would go to his dad's ( turaki ilorin) house to collect money every Friday to sort out their pressing needs. Some should get house rent etc. I was surprised how all these were forgotten in a hurry by the revolutionists who were hell bent on sending Saraki off power. Their case would soon be like that of anti ghadafi protesters in Libya who later realised they were deceived by the west to oust ghadafi. 2 years is too much to begin feeling the pain. Unfortunately those who sponsored otoge including Tinubu would have reaped the benefits alone and abandon the kwarans.

U are a total ignoramus. was Olusola Saraki spending his grandfather's money for the people he was helping?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco by Afamed: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
Optimist88:
So Saraki still has a share in APC! What a great man!
Read again but slowly this time around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco by Optimist88(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Afamed:

Read again but slowly this time around
I purposely put you into pain again! So since last year Saraki just lost his grip on APC!
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco by Peacecore: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
phelonrays:

Definitely the man has achieved what your entire generation wouldn't be able to contain..... why tag him a failure or is it because he looses election..should that justify him as a failure??

Read Buhari history you'll know who or what a failure is.....
U sound hypocritical; would u have said dat if it's d other way,just b truthful, I won't beat u ok!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco by Peacecore: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
fairfora:
where exactly did I mention that I gained from Saraki? That's my problem with you guys but your eyes would soon be open to see the realities on ground. You're fond of rushing to attack anyone who goes contrary to your opinions but no worries . If you've not seen anything done by this man, I've seen youth empowerment, I've seen the hospitals, I've seen the kwara diagnostics, one of the best in the country which has provided jobs to a lot of kwara youths , I've seen the scholarship schemes , I've seen the free flow of traffic in ilorin metropolis, including the overhead bridge constructed in post office area. I've seen asa dam road revamp , I've seen road constructions in ofa, I've also see that of ajase ipo, okerimi, ijomu, iludun, up to obo ayegunle and revamp of kwarapoly and the State owned NCE. I can go on and on. Never mind sha, ojuyin maa to jaa
bro take it easy n stop being nervous.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco by OgundeleT(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Saraki is now history in kwara and he will never bounce back. he can't even bounce back because he does not possess the character that will make people to see him a alternative even of AA failed. All those who wish us the bounce back of Saraki in Kwara will have a man in Saraki in their respectively states and the man will lead them the way Saraki has led kwara during his reign

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco by Kdon2: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
fairfora:
where exactly did I mention that I gained from Saraki? That's my problem with you guys but your eyes would soon be open to see the realities on ground. You're fond of rushing to attack anyone who goes contrary to your opinions but no worries . If you've not seen anything done by this man, I've seen youth empowerment, I've seen the hospitals, I've seen the kwara diagnostics, one of the best in the country which has provided jobs to a lot of kwara youths , I've seen the scholarship schemes , I've seen the free flow of traffic in ilorin metropolis, including the overhead bridge constructed in post office area. I've seen asa dam road revamp , I've seen road constructions in ofa, I've also see that of ajase ipo, okerimi, ijomu, iludun, up to obo ayegunle and revamp of kwarapoly and the State owned NCE. I can go on and on. Never mind sha, ojuyin maa to jaa

You are a shameless liar! I m from kwara! All the achievements you mention are only real in your imagination. Olodo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco by OgundeleT(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Englishgold:
Saraki remains Kwarans role model. Haters should enter lagoon
since Evans is a role model to some, then Saraki can also be a role model to some people and even their family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Kdon2:

You are a shameless liar! I m from kwara! All the achievements you mention are only real in your imagination. Olodo
Eti fee bonbaadi mi pa loni pelu oro grin. E jebire oo, e dakun. Ooto oro bi isokuso lokuku maa nri leti eni to fe e gbo. Peace!
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco by Lovemaester: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
fairfora:
This Saraki's matter will Make many develop sudden HBP walahi. He's got nothing to lose. The otoge revolutionists would soon know what's up. My friend's dad was a beneficiary of Saraki's scholarship schemes which gave my friend the opportunity of enjoying quality western education. In my undergraduate years in ilorin, I remember when many poor people would go to his dad's ( turaki ilorin) house to collect money every Friday to sort out their pressing needs. Some should get house rent etc. I was surprised how all these were forgotten in a hurry by the revolutionists who were hell bent on sending Saraki off power. Their case would soon be like that of anti ghadafi protesters in Libya who later realised they were deceived by the west to oust ghadafi. 2 years is too much to begin feeling the pain. Unfortunately those who sponsored otoge including Tinubu would have reaped the benefits alone and abandon the kwarans.

you are a very big FOOL, your FOOLISHNESS is perturbing, how can one man be controlling an entire state resources and this fool is happy to be begging him, I swear you are a very big FOOL, no state education institution is working, from the state university to the polytechnic to sec schs all look like shi.t and this fool is happy that he was sponsored to enjoy quality education while the other million children who have right to good education are wallowing, God will punish you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco by fisheryems: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
When Saraki dies, all your stories will change
Mbok
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco by originalomobaba: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
The fail of Saraki in Kwara is not to the glory of anyone in the state. The people spoke through the power of PVC. The state has been backward over the years despite huge growth recorded in IGR. The present government also contributed to the fall of Saraki due to low performance. It is lesson for all. When you are up be careful not to fall, and always take care of people who made you to get up. His fall is a lesson for all.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco by searchlight: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2019
TrueNigerian300:

Dont mind the confused fellow some people are just so daft whose money was Saraki's father spending then??Someone still your money and give you a tiny fraction of it and as a foolish person you think is helping you.

I just dont understand why we have so many stupid people in the country the governor-elect has not even started they have started wishing him bad lucky. Even if the guy failed Kwarans have done the right thing by voting Saraki out if you know the pension that fool is entitled to you will cry for that poor state and yet a fool want him to continue. I do not believe Buhari is the right person but that does not mean I should wish him bad luck.
OK now saraki is out of Kwara politics. hope in 2 years time Kwara will change to Nigerian Dubai. let's wait and observer as Kwara develop with the speed of light
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco by TrueNigerian300: 2:13am On Apr 11, 2019
searchlight:
OK now saraki is out of Kwara politics. hope in 2 years time Kwara will change to Nigerian Dubai. let's wait and observer as Kwara develop with the speed of light

Dude get it straight nobody is saying Kwara will turn to Dubai. But most Kwarans believe Saraki has failed them and it is only wise for them to vote him out. Only a foolish person will keep doing same thing and expect a different result. What do they have to lose for voting out Saraki? No jobs no tangible development etc

So please tell what they will loose by voting for the guy? Let them try their luck with the guy and stop wailing for them after all, it is civil right to vote whoever they want. Why do you have problem with their choice? ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco by Afamed: 4:42am On Apr 11, 2019
Optimist88:
I purposely put you into pain again! So since last year Saraki just lost his grip on APC!
I barely exchange Banters with kids. Your Uncles are here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco by Labsinp: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]
fairfora:
If bukola saraki followed the footsteps of his father and not arrogant and pompous, believe me it would have all be to his own advantage, people are wise that's it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco by israelmao(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2019
megamank:
In 2023 saraki name may be in political extinction....

The pundit.We are waiting for that time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revolution Now - Sowore Vs Adeyinka Grandson / Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers / Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.