Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Biogas Production For Electricity(using Small Petrol Generators) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Biogas Production For Electricity(using Small Petrol Generators) (809 Views)

Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators / We Deal In Biogas Production, Wind Mills, Sewage Treatment And Solar Energy / Ghanaian Brothers Invent Device That Generates Electricity Using Cassava (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biogas Production For Electricity(using Small Petrol Generators) by gluttonic: 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, I am currently in ondo working on producing biogas using a GeePee tank as my digester. My plan is to put the gas into a normal cooking gas cylinder after filtering the gas to make it pure. From the gas cylinder I will route the gas into a generator that has been converted to use cooking gas by attaching a carburetor. Any advice on making it work?
Re: Biogas Production For Electricity(using Small Petrol Generators) by boygeorge: 10:53am On Jun 16, 2019
I wish we can do this together. I'm in Ibadan. Can we chat in WhatsApp. My WhatsApp no is 08060661311.

1 Like

Re: Biogas Production For Electricity(using Small Petrol Generators) by adelafe2019: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
l am very interested in this your project.You can get dual carburator to use gen with gas from online stores e.g Jumia but the gen
must be the one with separate oil and gas Chambers.

2. You can also go to www.wikihow.
com and search for 'how to generate electricity using cow dung'

3. Search for Pavore9 ( lt is a Nairalander"s username) on www.nairaland.com .Check his topics and you will see a relevant one on how it is done in Nairobi, Kenya.

.l will be visiting this thread regularly to know your progress.

Some students of O. A. U. have done it successfully as their projects but l do not have info about them .Ride on.

1 Like

Re: Biogas Production For Electricity(using Small Petrol Generators) by Pavore9: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
adelafe2019:
l am very interested in this your project.You can get dual carburator to use gen with gas from online stores e.g Jumia but the gen
must be the one with separate oil and gas Chambers.

2. You can also go to www.wikihow.
com and search for 'how to generate electricity using cow dung'

3. Search for Pavore9 ( lt is a Nairalander"s username) on www.nairaland.com .Check his topics and you will see a relevant one on how it is done in Nairobi, Kenya.

.l will be visiting this thread regularly to know your progress.

Some students of O. A. U. have done it successfully as their projects but l do not have info about them .Ride on.

Saw your mention. He can visit the Facebook page of the Nairobi based firm behind on Flexi Biogas

Can also watch one of their video https://web.facebook.com/flexi.biogas/videos/1045691725479495/

1 Like

Re: Biogas Production For Electricity(using Small Petrol Generators) by gluttonic: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Thank you guys!!! I am planning to work with flexi biogas in the near future.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude 5480 Available / Contributors Seriously Needed: / Are Power Cuts Disturbing Your Peace Of Mind? If Yes: Then Holla 08034756502

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.