Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Cabbage And Brocolli Gardening - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cabbage And Brocolli Gardening (306 Views)

Gardening: How To Water Plants For A Month At No Cost (Pictures) / Gardening On My Balcony - Tomatoes, Pepper, Groundnut, Ugu, Snail and Catfish / Saving Some Cost By Gardening--without Limits (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cabbage And Brocolli Gardening by maquess: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hello friends, I want to start cabbage and brocolli gardening for the first time, who can help on where I can get good hybrid seeds and names of soluble fertilizers that can be used.
Re: Cabbage And Brocolli Gardening by okoroemeka(m): 5:37am On Apr 11, 2019
maquess:
Hello friends, I want to start cabbage and brocolli gardening for the first time, who can help on where I can get good hybrid seeds and names of soluble fertilizers that can be used.
all I know is that the veggies mentioned don't like hot temperature,best done middle of rainy season,some farmers are saying nazuka forms head regardless of temp but the head is small like 1.5 kg,
Re: Cabbage And Brocolli Gardening by jethro2: 7:29am On Apr 11, 2019
maquess:
Contact 08030886296 for the seed

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nut 250 Tons Available For Sale / Urgently In Need Of 2000 Tubers Of Yam / Transport Crate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.