Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Senator Ben Bruce Presented Two Important Bills To Nigerian Senate Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ben Bruce Presented Two Important Bills To Nigerian Senate Today (30643 Views)

Obaseki Presented Two University Of Ibadan Certificates - Forensic Expert / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race / Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ben Bruce Presented Two Important Bills To Nigerian Senate Today by OyinO: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Laudable. Kudos Ben Bruce
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Presented Two Important Bills To Nigerian Senate Today by smeag0l(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
I'll only take the bills as important when we can see the content. Most of these bills introduced by the senate usually have some surreptitiously hidden funding that will be oiled with tax payers money. I'll also take him serious when the constitutional ammendment bill deals with, as one of the items for ammendment, the remuneration of senators and house of reps members.
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Presented Two Important Bills To Nigerian Senate Today by BrokenCock: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
This bastardt just dey fall hands. Na senate member wey dey rep American constituency. His pruorities are so misplaced sha
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Presented Two Important Bills To Nigerian Senate Today by fof1: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
RichBoy247:
This Twitter Senator Bruce Lee will run nakked into the market before the end of Buhari's 2nd term. The foolish albino who ought to be sacrificed to the goddess of the river is introducing bills when his useless wasted tenure is already ending. Has the fool paid the 11 billion naira masses money that he collected from Union bank?

DOES THIS SPEAK GOOD OF U? PLS Grow Up & be very Responsible.., mind UR Language & mend UR WAYS.
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Presented Two Important Bills To Nigerian Senate Today by abraham01emma01: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
RichBoy247:

I am still wiser that Agbari Ojukwu that declared war and ran to Ivory Coast. In the useless war which the fool declared, three millions of your fathers, uncles, brothers and nephews where used for pepper soup and suya while your mothers, sisters, aunties and cousins were used as sex slave. Aren't you surprised that some of uncles resemble Hausas, Kanuris, Igala and Yorubas. That is the aftermath of using your women as sex slaves during the senseless war that your lord and saviour Agbari Ojukwu declared and fled.
Is it quarrelling field or opportunity on nairaland? Voice out enlightenment point or constructive criticism void of conflict.
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Presented Two Important Bills To Nigerian Senate Today by wirinet(m): 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Psoul:

U still sound so irrational. U mean to tell me that all ongoing acts or suggestions made by this 6th National Assembly that have not bn concluded will be dropped by the incoming 9th NA?

If he made a very important input that is acceptable, it does not mean he must be there to keep pushing it.
The condition of this country has made most of us start reasoning like what we are passing in this country
Sorry to say, but you are truly ignorant on how legislature works. All previous outstanding bill by a previous assembly starts again once a new assembly comes into office. New committees and new officers are put in place.
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Presented Two Important Bills To Nigerian Senate Today by ibietela2(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
JustAvo:

Some Nigerians and misplaced priorities sha... Btw you and the Ben Bruce I don't knw who is worst!
A senator who did what he was elected to do n decides to put it online with the tag "important" bills... Guess this is the best thing he's come up with haven stayed in the red chambers for 8years... Poor Bruce. # I stl like d dude sha.

Abi u Richboy weh de remind am of him debt weh even if he pays won't reach ur lineage. Small small with sentiments pls

#I don't like the fact that he tagged the bill important by himself sha.

I don't know who is worst between the 3 of you.... The other 2 or you that don't know when Ben Bruce became a senator
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Presented Two Important Bills To Nigerian Senate Today by nwoguorji(m): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2019
Its funny to be a Nigerian, when people mock excellence and appraise ignorance and illiteracy ,when people who has dignity alongside experience and expertise to lead Nigeria to true destination of development and happiness are discouraged, but dullards,illiterates ,inneptitude and incompetence in the highest order is being praised and condoned in Nigeria. That show how sympathetically Nigerians hate knowledge and progress! Senators B. Bruse, B. Saraki and sen Shehu Sani are excellence personified!
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Presented Two Important Bills To Nigerian Senate Today by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 11, 2019
Bbbwings:
Some unfortunate nairalanders are questioning his legacy at NTA.
All the past dgs of NTA have been consigned to the back page of history, forgotten..
But this man is still kicking,,

I'm a bit upset that you even brought up his legacy at NTA. The amount of ruin Ben Bruce brought to NTA is still the stuff of legends. While he was DG, he was practically moving transmitters bought for NTA with tax-payers'money to Silverbird, and treating it like a personal bank. BTW, this isn't hear-say as I knew senior folks who worked in NTA under Ben Bruce.
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Presented Two Important Bills To Nigerian Senate Today by wirinet(m): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2019
Bagehot:

I'm a bit upset that you even brought up his legacy at NTA. The amount of ruin Ben Bruce brought to NTA is still the stuff of legends. While he was DG, he was practically moving transmitters bought for NTA with tax-payers'money to Silverbird, and treating it like a personal bank. BTW, this isn't hear-say as I knew senior folks who worked in NTA under Ben Bruce.
Not only that, he started a useless project of building an NTA in every state capital, with which he siphoned billions of naira from NTA. What's the sense in building 36 TV stations around Nigeria?
I was asked to bid for the Uyo station. One look at the contract and I picked race.
Re: Senator Ben Bruce Presented Two Important Bills To Nigerian Senate Today by GEEBITE: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
I am getting fuzzy here on some vile minds on this platform.Is it a crime now to be biracial.Sooner than later,a plonker like you will call Caucasians racists. Attack this man for his viewd but not how he was born.Are albinos less of a human than you,you got me absolutely pissed man.
RichBoy247:
This Twitter Senator Bruce Lee will run nakked into the market before the end of Buhari's 2nd term. The foolish albino who ought to be sacrificed to the goddess of the river is introducing bills when his useless wasted tenure is already ending. Has the fool paid the 11 billion naira masses money that he collected from Union bank?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P&ID Judgement: FG Requests Jonathan, Diezani’s Bank Statements / Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers / Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.