Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos (22161 Views)

30-Year-Old Manchester Teacher Pregnant For 16-Year-Old Student / 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) / Security Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by Philip99: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
This raping raping raping, hmmmm
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by jaxxy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rape is wrong.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Agbor and anything Bleep eeh.. ndooo
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by GerrardLFC80(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
hsafarms:
We are pigs and idiots...

Rape is one of our Doings...

Abi rape no be CRIME?

IGBO AMAKA gringringrin
Can you guys just stop the tribalism..... It's getting old & boring already
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by KingSango(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Never one without the other one

Where ever you find sodomites you find devil worshipers

Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by MPESA(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
hsafarms:

Abi rape no be CRIME?

IGBO AMAKA gringringrin

GROW UP .

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by olisaEze(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
hsafarms:

Abi rape no be CRIME?

IGBO AMAKA gringringrin

Before you start masturbating upandan on this thread, the Ika man has never and will never see himself as Igbo! Their origin is not from across the Niger as they’re quick to point out.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by bluefilm: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
izzou:
angry

The demon responsible for rape and sex must be residing in Nigeria now.

Tueh angry

You're right.

I will join Barcelona in raping Manchester United in the ass tonite.

You are free to come and watch.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by Starman007: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hmm On the other thread When a Muslim raped someone they blamed his religion and now they can't blame their own religion..... well to me blame the culprit not the religion....... There's no religion that allows rape... Or tribe that sees rape as a good thing
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Let them investigate well.
This wretched lunatic is a nairalander.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by AreaFada2: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
izzou:
angry

Tueh angry
Oga. You forgot Zimbabwe and Kenya o. Nigeria is a learner.
But honestly molestation of both boys and girls everywhere is very high. Maybe only 1% is reported due to stigma.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by jude33084(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Na wah o
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by Sagay212: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
He allowed his pre.ek to control and land him into trouble.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by Oddsman(m): 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sometimes I think some people should be taught how to wanky self-service.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by jude33084(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Starman007:
Hmm On the other thread When a Muslim raped someone they blamed his religion and now they can't blame their own religion..... well to me blame the culprit not the religion....... There's no religion that allows rape... Or tribe that sees rape as a good thing

He was an alfa and he did it inside house of worship which is a taboo undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by majamajic(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
bluefilm:

You're right.

I will join Barcelona in raping Manchester United in the ass tonite.

You are free to come and watch.

u will be disappointed bro, MC tomy will mark out Messi, am already at bar/ viewing centre, on my 2nd bottle now, the bottles I take Na how many goals we will score Barca.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by ytzizy: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
naija curse nation
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by blackmercyvelli(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
I found a new dollar faucet!
Get it here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rewards.crane

Perform simple tasks and receive your first payment of 20 Dollars
Free 10-20 cents every 30 minutes!
Please use my referral code EQSY-ICNL

Start earning today!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by Eberex(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Investigation is ongoing is what we hear every time. I'm yet to see a post-news on what eventually happened to the rapist
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by UNGOBACK: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
We give loans to Traders Around Vi,lekki, lakowe and Environs kindly check my signature
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by trapQ: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Never a shortage of senseless fools on nairaland.
mmadu5:
In nigeria 16 years old is an adult . Even her puzzy go don open self before the man enter ...
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by bluefilm: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
majamajic:

u will be disappointed bro, MC tomy will mark out Messi, am already at bar/ viewing centre, on my 2nd bottle now, the bottles I take Na how many goals we will score Barca.

Thanks for the info.

I will start the rape on MC tomy first.

After destroying his ass, let me see how he's gonna mark out Messi again.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by EdiskyHarry: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Oh my goodness, this is so embarrassing
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by Menance: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fake news
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by Deltatoto: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
CastedDude:
A 28-year-old man identified as Nkem Ezenwa has been arrested for allegedly defiling a 16-year-old SS3 student in Agbor, Delta State.

Report has it that the victim was lured into the room, locked up and raped by the suspect who ignored her shout for help.

The Behind Bars Initiative (BBI) received the complaint on Sunday, 7th April 2019 and an investigation was launched..

The arrest of the suspect was effected today by BBI as the teenage girl is currently receiving treatment in a hospital.

Investigation into the matter is ongoing.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/young-man-arrested-for-allegedly-16-year-old-girl-in-delta.html
16 yes toetoe don strong na if he hires me as a lawyer there’s no case there
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by wink2015(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
CastedDude:
A 28-year-old man identified as Nkem Ezenwa has been arrested for allegedly defiling a 16-year-old SS3 student in Agbor, Delta State.

Report has it that the victim was lured into the room, locked up and raped by the suspect who ignored her shout for help.

The Behind Bars Initiative (BBI) received the complaint on Sunday, 7th April 2019 and an investigation was launched..

The arrest of the suspect was effected today by BBI as the teenage girl is currently receiving treatment in a hospital.

Investigation into the matter is ongoing.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/young-man-arrested-for-allegedly-16-year-old-girl-in-delta.html

He is going to face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by Akechukwuka: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hmm
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by Donkalio: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pavore9:

As long as she is under 18, keep off! Whether she is sexually active or not, the law does not recognize that.

Did you say under 18? What about those under 18 yrs old girls that get married in the northern part of the country?
(1) Is it that those girls that get married below 18 yrs in the north, don't have sex after marriage, until they reach 18?
(2) Is it that north is not part of Nigeria?
(3) Is it that you have not seen under 18 yrs doing prostitution?
(4) Is it that you are not aware of these things I am saying?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by Omnig: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
izzou:
angry

Tueh angry
Lol
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos by Starman007: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
jude33084:

He was an alfa and he did it inside house of worship which is a taboo undecided
Ok what about priests that defiles in church too is that not a taboo too..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out / Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members / Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.