Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) (1705 Views)

Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son / Security Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by EBMedia: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
Operatives of Ogun State Police Command have arrested two men who allegedly gang-raped the 16yrs old daughter of their Co-tenant (name withheld), IgbereTV reports.

According to a statement released by the spokesperson of the state police command, Abimbola Oyeyemi, the suspects Anthony John 35yrs and Jimoh Idowu 21 were arrested following a complaint lodged at owode-Egba divisional headquarters by the victim, who reported that she was at home with her younger siblings at Efunye village via Owode-Egba, when the two suspects, who are living in the same house with them broke into their apartment at about 2:00am and dragged her into Anthony’s room.

"She stated further that the duo knew that her parents had travelled and they capitalized on that to forcefully break into their room, using cloth to cover her mouth after which they took her to Anthony’s room where they took turns to have carnal knowledge of her.

Upon the report, the DPO Owode-egba division, Csp Ediae Mathew quickly dispatched his detectives to the scene where the two suspects were promptly apprehended. On interrogation, the two suspects confessed to the commission of the crime without any sense of remorse.

The victim has been taken to Owode-egba general hospital for medical treatment." the statement in part read

Oyeyemi added that the state Commissioner of Police, Cp Edward Ajogun has ordered the transfer of the suspects to anti-human trafficking and child labour section for further investigation and diligent prosecution.
https://igberetvnews.com/1383978/2-men-arrested-gang-raping-16-year-old-daughter-neighbor-photo/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by osamz007: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
LET THE IDIOTS BE HANGED.

Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
sad

I remember being left alone like this too. I'm glad I came out of this parental decisions without a scratch.

Parents need to step up their game. Stay with your children and stop placing their naive lives in the hands of someone who won't take care of them as much as you would OR rather, leaving them all alone in this era where crime has inflated to a point of an unknown return.

Seriously,you can never know what's going on behind closed doors. Your children need all the support they can get from you.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by Spending123: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
Repent yeh all sinners not when you will see me in heaven on the last day you will start shouting ojoro because I will scatter your head with hymn book.
Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by Elsanchez: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
Even with ashawo wey full everywhere

What if ashawo no dey, that means them go dey rape goat and cow sef

Ashawo thank you for your services.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by Elsanchez: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
Even with ashawo wey full everywhere

What if ashawo no dey, that means them go dey rape goat and cow sef

Ashawo thank you for your services.

You are underappreciated
Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by MickzyDonald: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
abeg

1 Share

Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
From the story Up there,
The story said that that the ages of the two suspects are 35years and 21 years old.

Me as am looking at the picture of two of them, I don't even know which one is 35years and which one is 21 years between them because the HARDSHIP in Nigeria has made them both look like agemates grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by Karlovych: 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
embarassed It can only be them, herdsmen are turning them to refugees in their homeland and this is what these cretins are engaging in, Tinubu has failed his people. Awolowo and Abiola must be ashamed of him.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
I know I'll be lashed with what I want to write but as usual I don't give a rat's ass.

They said they confessed to the crime "without remorse"
Let me explain. Mr Anthony you nack this girl? He replies yes na.. na me do am.

Let me land
I knew a guy he brought one beautiful lady to my house party once upon a time. The lady was the most beautiful in the room and her yansh had the right curvature that I craved for. Guys just dey try rush the girl. The girl self loose. Dey Jam Bobby and yansh to everyguy because she know say na she fine pass. When party don set finish one of the ladies just called me and told me not to allow my guy sleep with that girl O. Omokekere ni girl yen. Quickly I alerted my guy. Where Yoh meet her he said for hotel. Dem say na small pikin O my guy said na lie. With shayo we called anty. Guess her age...15+. And she confessed after thorough quizzing O. We use scope discharge her with promise say we go be her big brother.
Few weeks later one of those guys at the party was arrested for having sex with a minor. Guy man collected number and continued paroles. He has been jailed.
This Kain story ehn just read and pass. Eyes don see.

Thus say no to rape. If you must nack ask for age. E get why

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
The man On The Left, I see no Remorse on that his Idiotic Face
while
The man on the Right From his Facial Expression, he has just realized that he'll be spending his life in Jail eating enough Undone Beans and am very sure judging by his looks and his body physique that he already has 6packs, by the time the throw him to jail and he spends enough time there eating Naija Undone beans without salt and oil, he'll have 9packs by force grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Here are the wicked elders we pray against angry

And, the Police no suppose allow them put their football ages in the reports nah.
Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by Sandydayziz(f): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
Fo.ols
Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by 3gpvids: 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
Rotten faces
Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:44am On Mar 02, 2021
[I just knew its them before I even open the trade...
Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 3:51am On Mar 02, 2021
Face like one vulture griller we have here.
Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by ivolt: 4:05am On Mar 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I know I'll be lashed with what I want to write but as usual I don't give a rat's ass.

They said they confessed to the crime "without remorse"
Let me explain. Mr Anthony you nack this girl? He replies yes na.. na me do am.

Let me land
I knew a guy he brought one beautiful lady to my house party once upon a time. The lady was the most beautiful in the room and her yansh had the right curvature that I craved for. Guys just dey try rush the girl. The girl self loose. Dey Jam Bobby and yansh to everyguy because she know say na she fine pass. When party don set finish one of the ladies just called me and told me not to allow my guy sleep with that girl O. Omokekere ni girl yen. Quickly I alerted my guy. Where Yoh meet her he said for hotel. Dem say na small pikin O my guy said na lie. With shayo we called anty. Guess her age...15+. And she confessed after thorough quizzing O. We use scope discharge her with promise say we go be her big brother.
Few weeks later one of those guys at the party was arrested for having sex with a minor. Guy man collected number and continued paroles. He has been jailed.
This Kain story ehn just read and pass. Eyes don see.

Thus say no to rape. If you must nack ask for age. E get why

Your online attention seeking is getting sickening. You might want to take a break.
This is a thread about rape and here you are trying to exonerate the culprit as if it happened by mistake.
SMH
Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by savageyoungboy(m): 4:20am On Mar 02, 2021
I so much love G.O.T. I miss that series so much.
Scientists need to find a way that the male genital can be removed without harming or killing the person. All these men don't need jail time or jungle justice or death sentence. Once you can remove the scro_tum and the pen_is they will be fine. All their urge comes from there. Just cut them out and it will be the same men that will be preaching against rape.
Since to pay even Asha_wo they hard them
Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 02, 2021
ivolt:

Your online attention seeking is getting sickening. You might want to take a break.
This is a thread about rape and here you are trying to exonerate the culprit as if it happened by mistake.
SMH
Exactly my point. You claim I'm trying to exonerate whereas I'm trying to educate.
Of all I've written your myopic mind decided to seive out the obvious message there and churn out the garbage you just wrote. Like I care who you are or what you think.
Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by BlessedNuel: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2021
See as their faces dey like hippopotamus yansh.
Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by LoudLord(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2021
grin 2left legs
Re: 2 Men Arrested For Gang-Raping 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Their Neighbor (Photo) by sunshineV(f): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2021
why dem never cut their balls

(1) (Reply)

Cows Mysteriously Found Dead In Akungba / Dubai Police Arrest And Detain Nigeria Prostitutes In Uncompleted Buildings / Cosmila Hotel Manager Clears The Air Over Death Of Lady In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.