Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,498 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

8 Benefits Of Sex You Did Not Know Before - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Benefits Of Sex You Did Not Know Before (305 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 / Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Benefits Of Sex You Did Not Know Before by chikayobi(m): 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
We have all heard the wise words, “don’t rush into marriage” repeated over and over while we nod sagely. But exactly does it mean?
How does one define it when someone is rushing into marriage? Is it based on how long the couple dated? Inasmuch as we all agree that we should not rush into marriage, it is not exactly clear what it means to rush into marriage. Catch my drift?
Therefore, I have sought to answer the question just so that we are clear.
In my opinion, ‘rushing into marriage’ is not really about whether or not the couple dated for a long time. I concede that the length of time that a couple dates may play a role, the truth is that there is no hard and fast rule. For example, a couple may date for only 6 months before getting engaged and then enjoy a relatively happy marriage while another couple may date for 2 years before the engagement and still endure a severely turbulent marriage. Meanwhile, couples are told to date for a long time so that they can get to know each other properly and enjoy a hitch-free marriage.
However, going by the example above, you would expect that those who dated for short while will be termed as those who rushed into marriage. But their results say otherwise.

This is why I believe that ‘rushing into marriage’ means two things:
1. The couple’s motives are questionable—if one party wants to get married simply to acquire the ‘married’ status and not because she wants to be with the guy then that is a problem.
2. The couple did not take the time to get to know each other—it is not about quantity of time but of the quality of time spent together.
This is my definition of rushing into marriage. What is yours?

(1) (Reply)

2baba Celebrates His 20th Year Anniversary On Stage, See Videos / Cargo Train Crushes Truck Driver To Death In Aba / Places Where You Shouldn’t Keep Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.