Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

How To Get Google Adsense Approval 2019 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Google Adsense Approval 2019 (775 Views)

How To Get Google Adsense Approval Under 24 Hours - How I Did It. / How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly / How To Get Google Adsense Approval Within 24 Hours (step By Step) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Google Adsense Approval 2019 by melexchi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
this is 2019 google have change most of there policies making it hard to get approval but i still got some tricks for you all

We all know that Google are strict in approving blogs for adsense program, ok here are some facts to look into before applying,First your blog needs to be 2months old and 6months old for Asian countries.

1) Having a custom Domain Name : Using a regular domain like eg:.. or .wordpress blog will make google see your blog as a regular non active blog and also not serious,
So your first step to take when applying for Google Adsense is to get a custom domain name like .com,.ng,.com.ng and so on you can get them for any of these providers

i)Godaddy
ii)Namecheap
iii)Hostgator and many more, then you are getting there.

2) Blog Design : When you first create a blog and want Google to approve you for the adsense program then you need to get a good website designer ( you can contact me) that will give your...........https://www.tag9janews.com/2019/04/10/tips-on-how-to-get-google-adsense-approved/
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval 2019 by Amowap2019(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
melexchi:
this is 2019 google have change most of there policies making it hard to get approval but i still got some tricks for you all

We all know that Google are strict in approving blogs for adsense program, ok here are some facts to look into before applying,First your blog needs to be 2months old and 6months old for Asian countries.

1) Having a custom Domain Name : Using a regular domain like eg:.. or .wordpress blog will make google see your blog as a regular non active blog and also not serious,
So your first step to take when applying for Google Adsense is to get a custom domain name like .com,.ng,.com.ng and so on you can get them for any of these providers

i)Godaddy
ii)Namecheap
iii)Hostgator and many more, then you are getting there.

2) Blog Design : When you first create a blog and want Google to approve you for the adsense program then you need to get a good website designer ( you can contact me) that will give your...........https://

www.tag9janews.com/2019/04/10/tips-on-how-to-get-google-adsense-approved/

can we talk? let me have ur contact
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval 2019 by melexchi(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
this is my contact 08179602126
Amowap2019:

can we talk? let me have ur contact

(1) (Reply)

A Web Developer Needed Urgently. / Website For Sale At Cheaper Price!!!! / £11 Pin Verified UK Adsense Plus Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.