Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

How To Get Google Adsense Approval Under 24 Hours - How I Did It. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Google Adsense Approval Under 24 Hours - How I Did It. (855 Views)

Do It Yourself: Get Your Adsense Account Approved Under 24 Hours / How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly / How To Get Google Adsense Approval Within 24 Hours (step By Step) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Google Adsense Approval Under 24 Hours - How I Did It. by IsuaWP: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
The following are the steps YOU NEED TO TAKE to get the AdSense account approval under 24 hours.

To fast track the acceptance speed of my site, I had to create the following
pages.
#1. About Us
#2. Our Privacy Policy
#3. Blog (Not really important)
#4. Earnings Disclaimer
#5. Contact
The above 5 did the magic for me.

(My own views). I do believe setting these pages is the first step you want to take, and if you can, on your About Us Page, include your image.

PS; if you’re uncomfortable with it, just delete if after the approval. But to look legit, let it be.

Top 5 Best Ways & Strategies to Get Google AdSense Approval

#1. Create your 5 Compulsory Pages
There are pages that will kick Google AdSense Team in the butt if you want to get your account approved, and the top 5 are; About Me or Us | Policy | Term Of Service Page | Disclosure.

And if you want to an instant google AdSense account approval include #6. FAQs page. Also Sitemap, if you want.

#2. 6 Months Wait Period VS 10 Articles Before Applying For Google AdSense

There are myths about waiting for 3 -6 months before your AdSense account can be approved. Do you want to hear the truth? This is just a myth. Why?
A one-month website has been approved for AdSense, so, 3-6 months is a myth from bloggers who probably spread the wrong hack.

Again, 10 articles.
Having 10 articles is just my idea because I think the Google AdSense team may flip your first page to see if you’ve got more content. All in all. I suggest you have 10 quality content to fast track your approval rate.

#3. Beat Plagiarism
Plagiarism is the cheapest way not to be approved for placing google AdSense ad on your website. Here is it.
Creating unique content is the fastest way of getting an AdSense account approval.

#4. Mobile Friendliness
Making your site mobile friendly is so important that according to Google, the web is being accessed more and more on mobile devices.
Designing your websites to be mobile friendly ensures that your pages perform well on all devices.

#5. Use Quality + Approved Images
This shouldn’t be extreme I guess. Perhaps you’re using copyrighted images without taking permission from the owners. According to ethics, this is illegal and harmful to your business.

For me, it was always Pixabay but I am a deep user of Canva now. Canva provides millions of high-quality free stock photos, which you can use.

https://isuawealthyplace.com/get-google-adsense-approval-in-1-minute/

Happy New Year

1 Like

Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval Under 24 Hours - How I Did It. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hello all,
I recently got approved to run a pay per call campaign on Revenue Vault, and I do not know jack what to do. Could anyone help? Anyone with a relationship website, or offer some guidance. Would really appreciate. Best if you reside in Abuja. Contact me on 08081791872. Thanks. smiley
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval Under 24 Hours - How I Did It. by WordpressPhysco: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Why not use Google?
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval Under 24 Hours - How I Did It. by IsuaWP: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
One other thing that will help you is using a site like Copyscape to filter your articles from Plagarism.
Re: How To Get Google Adsense Approval Under 24 Hours - How I Did It. by jinjojomi(m): 4:40pm On Feb 04
You can get Google Adsense approval within 24hours if you use yofan and other google adsense partnership website learn more here

(1) (Reply)

Web Scroll Bar Colours / Spam Emails / Help With Form's Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.