Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Village Food – EXTREME Hospitality In Rural Ghana - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Village Food – EXTREME Hospitality In Rural Ghana (457 Views)

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village / Giant Snake Killed Just This Afternoon In My Village. Food don Set / Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Village Food – EXTREME Hospitality In Rural Ghana by chop4naija: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Many thanks to Afia Tours for taking on this amazing village food day trip in Ghana (Note: I paid for this tour, it is not sponsored, but I fully recommend it – it was awesome)!

It was about a three hour drive from Accra to get to the village. The village was somewhere in the central Cape Coast region of Ghana (however no near to the coast, but much inland). The people from the village were so incredibly friendly, and it was one of the most genuinely hospitable and friendly villages I’ve ever visited.

It was an honour and a privilege to spend time in the village. As we arrived, they had already started cooking some Ghanaian food specialities. On the menu, we had banku with okra soup, fufu (a staple of West African food) with palm nut soup, and finally fried plantains with beans.

All the food was incredibly good, and it was one of the best bowls of fufu I ate during my entire time in Ghana.

Watch Full Video Here: https://chop4naija.tv/africa-best-fufu-village-food/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Fresh Crayfish / African Breadfruit Recipe Made Easy In 10 Minutes / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.