Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nigerian Lady Twerking Hard After Finish Drawing His Boyfriend Portrait. Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Twerking Hard After Finish Drawing His Boyfriend Portrait. Video (3496 Views)

Wizkid Shares Video Of A Topless Lady Twerking To His 'Joro' Song (Pix) / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him / Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Twerking Hard After Finish Drawing His Boyfriend Portrait. Video by kemzy036: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nigerian lady who's is an artist appreciate her boyfriend by drawing him a portrait, See her flaunting her ass, Twerking after successful drawing.

In the video below the lady also asked ladies like her to do the same to appreciate their boyfriends in return of iPhone and other things.

Watch the video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/nigerian-lady-twerking-after-finish.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Lady Twerking Hard After Finish Drawing His Boyfriend Portrait. Video by kemzy036: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
See people reaction grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Twerking Hard After Finish Drawing His Boyfriend Portrait. Video by itspzpics(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Okare oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Twerking Hard After Finish Drawing His Boyfriend Portrait. Video by crazyABO(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Comman draw a "pishure" for her ,comman draw a "pishure" for him is all I can hear shior girls sha. How art tale concern cucumber
Re: Nigerian Lady Twerking Hard After Finish Drawing His Boyfriend Portrait. Video by kemzy036: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
crazyABO:
Comman draw a "pishure" for her ,comman draw a "pishure" for him is all I can hear shior girls sha. How art tale concern cucumber
I think that's what she enjoy most grin

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Spotted Driving Tesla Cybertruck In The Street Of US (picture, Video) / I Was Never Married To Queen Ure-soul E / Sharon Francis Releases Hot New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.