Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. (2251 Views)

Can You Design A BLOG Like Www.ogbongeblog.com ......come IN / Tutorial On: How To Build Php & Mysql Cms Website From Scratch / Convert Static Website To Cms Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. by webfactor: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2010
Hi webmasters,

If you can design a CMS website like alibaba.com, indiamart.com etc,

Send your email address, phone number and JOB samples to sirmike4all@yahoo.com

we have jobs for you,
Re: If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. by quadrillio(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2010
webfactor:

Hi webmasters,

If you can design a CMS website like alibaba.com, indiamart.com etc,

Send your email address, phone number and JOB samples to sirmike4all@yahoo.com

we have jobs for you,

If you can pay for a site like alibaba then let's talk on my YIM quadri20_wale

- SAFE
Re: If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. by Afam4eva(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2010
You should have just asked for someone who can create E-commerce applications on websites. Just send me a mail at info@internetvisa.net or call 07065875062 so that we can talk. Also visit www.internetvisa.net for more info.
Re: If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. by ada89: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2010
Yes i can - please visit http://www.hostingpacific.net or call 08056106302 for more details (BB Pin: 21ff6512)
Re: If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2010
hmmmm
Re: If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2010
@DHTML, Dey hmm there, no apply! grin
Re: If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2010
Hello Guys am building a Fashion Store CMS sorry for crashing on this post not a fan of new topics just wanted to know if i should make rooms for online payment or just stick with the Offline payment scared of Nigerian Online Payment Options what do u guys think, thanks.
Re: If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2010
Donpuzo:

@DHTML, Dey hmm there, no apply! grin
These days i apply for small jobs, i am getting too old (at 27yrs and a total of 'bout 10 yrs of coding) for heavy programming! My brain is now at the level of a child programmer all over again!
Re: If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. by yawatide(f): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2010
@dhtml
yawatide is 37, with 15 years of coding so wetin you dey talk. Abeg drop d diaper, go pick up pata e jo tongue
Re: If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2010
@DHTML, I think that's an ironical statement! Bigger jobs jor!

10 years of coding what Hisses!  tongue

[size=1pt]You suppose don write your own language na[/size]
Re: If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 15, 2010
Donpuzo:

@DHTML, I think that's an ironical statement! Bigger jobs jor!

10 years of coding what Hisses!  tongue

[size=1pt]You suppose don write your own language na[/size]
~lol~

yawa-ti-de:

@dhtml
yawatide is 37, with 15 years of coding so wetin you dey talk. Abeg drop d diaper, go pick up pata e jo tongue
Coding in Nigeria here make you age twice faster - i am almost using a walking stick now (u need to see me now) embarassed
Re: If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2010
hahahaha, It's very true, i also noticed that Coding in Nigeria makes people head grow bigger,

Sometime last year, i had a nice head shape, today, it has increased,

It's all good though!
Re: If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2010
Yeah, the problem with the head is that, the body get smaller too (ori-tobi-ju-ara-lo) enhancing the already big head!
Re: If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2010
me that my head was big before coding cry
Re: If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2010
pc guru:

me that my head was big before coding cry
No big deal, look at the bright side, it cannot get bigger than my head!
Re: If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. by quadrillio(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2010
*dhtml:

No big deal, look at the bright side, it cannot get bigger than my head!
EDWARDS. LOL.
Re: If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. by Kehyinde: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2010
Lol, I am really engrossed with the display of experience and expertise by u guys. I am a newbie and will like to know of anyone here can help me with a training or mentorship for web-design or graphics design, really been working on myself with some online tutorials but that cant be compared to having a real training. Please, comments and suggestions are welcome,
Re: If You Can Design A Cms Website Like Alibaba.com Come In. by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2010
quadrillio:

EDWARDS. LOL.
You mean head-wards!

(1) (Reply)

Very Active Facebook Page With 29k Likes For Sale!!! / Microsoft Office 2016 Activation Key Needed / Cheap Premium Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.