Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) (7413 Views)

Lauretta Onochie And The Questions Of Election Integrity By Oke Umurhohwo / The Fraudulent Nigerian Forbes Billionaires. / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
THE FRAUDULENT ONOCHIE AND HER IMPOSTOR: EPISODE 1 PART 3

An Investigation by TonyeBarcanista

I read the interview granted by one Miss Elsie Halima Ijorogu on behalf of the discredited Lauretta Onochie, the Social media Aide of president Muhammadu Buhari and in response to my investigation on the financial misappropriation by Lauretta.

Halima, who i refered to in my first story in #LauretaGate as a paid London Political Marabout, in her response, paraded herself as the Head of Publicity BSO Delta state, but that is FALSE. Delta state BSO Publicity Secretary is one Mr Victor. Halima is not an Executive officer of Delta state BSO at any level, but a london based mistress of Dr Ibe Kachukwu, the minister of state for petroleum resources.

In her interview, impostor Halima, in her bid to defend her madam, Lauretta Onochie, raised some unfounded allegations against the Delta state coordinator of BSO, Air Vice Marshall Terry Okorodudu, a retired 2 Star General of impeccable credibility in the Nigerian military circle.

Halima alleged that the AVM Terry drafted the budget of BSO Delta state all alone without input of ANYONE but that is false. It is a fact that the budget of Delta state BSO was drawn in the Dr Ibe Kachukwu's office, with the minister present and one Chief Emmanuel Ojiofor, the deputy coordinator and a conspirator in the corruption mess. I expect that Halima, being a side chick of the minister should have sought clarification from her boyfriend before spewing what she did.

Secondly, Halima claimed that the BSO Excos in Delta state "decided" to sideline the State Coordinator, but I spoke with more than 4 exco members of BSO Delta state and they all denied the claim. The position of ALL Exco members of BSO is the same, Onochie hijacked the money meant for BSO Delta state, including the FIVE MILLION NAIRA painstakingly sourced by the State Coordinator into her UBA Account.

Till date, Lauretta Onochie is yet to deny the FORTY FIVE MILLION NAIRA from Dr. Ibe Kachukwu.

Lauretta Onochie CANNOT deny receiving FIVE MILLION NAIRA from the Delta State BSO Coordinator, AVM Terry through her United Bank Account.

Lauretta Onochie is yet to deny receiving millions from the Head of Finance and Administration at BSO HQ Abuja.

Further investigation revealed that the Executive Director of Project, Niger Delta Development Commission Mr. Adjogbe Samuel gave an undisclosed sum of money running into millions to Lauretta Onochie to support BSO programs but as usual it was embezzled.

Impostor Halima, further lied that Onochie gave account to BSO and APC Women and Youth PCC but that is FALSE! I challenge them to publish the report (if any exist). It is a fact that Onochie abused her Admin right by stripping everyone of Admin right and evicted any and every person that demanded for accountability on their official platform.

Meanwhile, I want to test the microphone by sharing Onochie's remark against Oshiomole and admittance of receiving money from ED NDDC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Buhari is surrounded by thieves.

I'm not saying he's a saint because a $2.5 billion dollars oil money disapearance is still hanging on his neck while he was petroleum minister in 1983.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by Racoon(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
From PTF to The Buhari Organization (TBO), Buhari has consistently protected corrupt close aides from the consequences of their ethical and legal infractions.

This attitude of mollycoddling corrupt but loyal aides and appointees while pretending to be a man of “integrity” who is “fighting” corruption is getting worse by the day and indicates that, in spite of self-righteous declarations to the contrary, Buhari is himself morally indistinguishable from his crooked cronies.

It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity. He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/adeosun-s-nysc-certificate-is-as-fake-as-buhari-s-integrity-260912.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by socialmediaman: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
onochie has a fraudster since the beginning of clueless buhari government. Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Johnnyessence:
onochie has a fraudster since the beginning of clueless buhari government. Tufiakwa.
She's a thief and scam

6 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=Racoon post=77431904][/quote]If you know what is going on there ehn

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
She spends all her loot on palm wine cheesy grin cheesy.

Saint lauretta

3 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
She's a thief and scam
yes

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
virgoquin:
She spends all her loot on palm wine cheesy grin cheesy.

Saint lauretta
And she has been all over Twitter abusing Justice Onnoghen

3 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Hypocrisy is another name for Lauretta onochie both can be used interchangeably .

The kind of media humiliation he was subjected to by laurretta and her goons was heartbreaking.

Somebody should help me with that her palm wine picture abeg grin

5 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
virgoquin:

Hypocrisy is another name for Lauretta onochie both can be used interchangeably .

The kind of media humiliation he was subjected to by laurretta and her goons was heartbreaking.

Somebody should help me with that her palm wine picture abeg grin
Here we go!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Here we go!!!

cheesy cheesy grin grin. cheesy grin grin
This picture ehn!!
Thanks jor grin

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
virgoquin:
cheesy cheesy grin grin. cheesy grin grin
This picture ehn!!
Thanks jor grin
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by DamolaIbrahim: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
Laureslut the criminal LovePeddler. Your beans Don done. Buhari won't be in power forever. When he steps down, na to use EFCC carry you put for cell until you vomit all the palmwine wey you don use millions drink.

Ugly rotten mama of Abuja oloshopians! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by ngadaAwo: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
thanks for exposing the useless shameless prostitute

I wish Atiku won so that he'll zero the account balance of this ugly prostitute palm wine gulping shameless hoe

3 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by ngadaAwo: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
ngeneukwenu cilicmarin Clerverly grin

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by ngadaAwo: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:
Laureslut the criminal LovePeddler. Your beans Don done. Buhari won't be in power forever. When he steps down, na to use EFCC carry you put for cell until you vomit all the palmwine wey you don use millions drink.

Ugly rotten mama of Abuja oloshopians! grin grin
i hate that woman with passion

but wait ooo
TonyeBarcanista this one you personally carry this woman matter for head
wahlayi e be like say hin don chop alone grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
ngadaAwo:
i hate that woman with passion

but wait ooo TonyeBarcanista this one you personally carry this woman matter for head wahlayi e be like say hin don chop alone grin
My brother, even me sef tire for myself as I carry am like gala for head.

3 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
ngadaAwo:
thanks for exposing the useless shameless prostitute

I wish Atiku won so that he'll zero the account balance of this ugly prostitute palm wine gulping shameless hoe
Don't mind the shameless old woman

2 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by elsietina: 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
How much were you paid to write false stories?
Its people like you that disgrace journalist

Its a shame Joan Okorodudu would pay u who pride ur self as a professional to post lies about people.

I have never ever spoken to Ibe n never met him.
Of you have proof to me being his mistress please post it.

I was not paid by Loretta. Ask Joan Okorodudu to report this case to EFCC. I promise to submit my social security numbers in USA and UK also submit my bank details for investigation if any money besides my salary has entered my account.

Just because Joan Okorodudu is a LovePeddler doesn't mean we are all d same.

If i was dating Ibe i would publicly post it. I am not married n not like her who os married and sleeping around and hardly visit her lonely husband who in turn sleeps with married women.

This was posted by BSO secretary.

Okorodudu who calls me an imposter was not approved by BSO and doesn't even havd an appointment letter and he is calling me an imposters.

Ask him why Joan Okorodudu was calling me.

Ask him who designed all the graphics used by BSO delta including the one the materials distributed and in front of BSO .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by buhariguy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

I'm not saying he's a saint because a $2.5 billion dollars oil money disapearance is still hanging on his neck while he was petroleum minister in 1983.

you are just a Kid, were you born then?
let me burst your bubble, fela talk about disappearance of $2.8b in 1980, which he accused thief obj in that Song.

2 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by buhariguy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
so thief onnoghen should be praise for selling Justice to the highest bidder.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by ngadaAwo: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
elsietina:

Its a shame Joan Okorodudu would pay u who pride ur self as a professional to post lies about people.

I was not paid by Loretta. Ask Joan Okorodudu to report this case to EFCC. I promise to submit my social security numbers in USA and UK also submit my bank details for investigation if any money besides my salary has entered my account.

If i was dating Ibe i would publicly post it. I am not married n not like her who os married and sleeping around and hardly visit her lonely husband who in turn sleeps with married women.

Okorodudu who calls me an imposter was not approved by BSO and doesn't even havd an appointment letter and he is calling me an imposters.

Ask him who designed all the graphics used by BSO delta including the one the materials distributed and in front of BSO .
e don set grin
TonyeBarcanista oya show

3 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by ngadaAwo: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
[s]
buhariguy:
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by ngadaAwo: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
i see ngeneukwenu viewing grin

Ngene abeg say something cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by elsietina: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
buhariguy:

You are the liar your mistress Joan is a harlot not me ask her when last she saw her husband or he touched her
Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Na only that one

What about the Nigeria Air

Baru's unofficial contract awarded

Don't let me open his book jare

3 Likes

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by elsietina: 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
ngadaAwo:

e don set grin
TonyeBarcanista oya show

He was paid by Joan Okorodudu to peddle lies. Post your real name not an avatar to prove you are saying the truth.

I am not a harlot like Joan Okorodudu who is a married woman but sleep around ask her thd last time her husband touched her

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by elsietina: 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

I read the interview granted by one Miss Elsie Halima Ijorogu on behalf of the discredited Lauretta Onochie, the Social media Aide of president Muhammadu Buhari and in response to my investigation on the financial misappropriation by Lauretta.

Halima, who i refered to in my first story in #LauretaGate as a paid London Political Marabout, in her response, paraded herself as the Head of Publicity BSO Delta state, but that is FALSE. Delta state BSO Publicity Secretary is one Mr Victor. Halima is not an Executive officer of Delta state BSO at any level, but a london based mistress of Dr Ibe Kachukwu, the minister of state for petroleum resources.

In her interview, impostor Halima, in her bid to defend her madam, Lauretta Onochie, raised some unfounded allegations against the Delta state coordinator of BSO, Air Vice Marshall Terry Okorodudu, a retired 2 Star General of impeccable credibility in the Nigerian military circle.

Halima alleged that the AVM Terry drafted the budget of BSO Delta state all alone without input of ANYONE but that is false. It is a fact that the budget of Delta state BSO was drawn in the Dr Ibe Kachukwu's office, with the minister present and one Chief Emmanuel Ojiofor, the deputy coordinator and a conspirator in the corruption mess. I expect that Halima, being a side chick of the minister should have sought clarification from her boyfriend before spewing what she did.

Secondly, Halima claimed that the BSO Excos in Delta state "decided" to sideline the State Coordinator, but I spoke with more than 4 exco members of BSO Delta state and they all denied the claim. The position of ALL Exco members of BSO is the same, Onochie hijacked the money meant for BSO Delta state, including the FIVE MILLION NAIRA painstakingly sourced by the State Coordinator into her UBA Account.

Till date, Lauretta Onochie is yet to deny the FORTY FIVE MILLION NAIRA from Dr. Ibe Kachukwu.

Lauretta Onochie CANNOT deny receiving FIVE MILLION NAIRA from the Delta State BSO Coordinator, AVM Terry through her United Bank Account.

Lauretta Onochie is yet to deny receiving millions from the Head of Finance and Administration at BSO HQ Abuja.

Further investigation revealed that the Executive Director of Project, Niger Delta Development Commission Mr. Adjogbe Samuel gave an undisclosed sum of money running into millions to Lauretta Onochie to support BSO programs but as usual it was embezzled.

Impostor Halima, further lied that Onochie gave account to BSO and APC Women and Youth PCC but that is FALSE! I challenge them to publish the report (if any exist). It is a fact that Onochie abused her Admin right by stripping everyone of Admin right and evicted any and every person that demanded for accountability on their official platform.

Meanwhile, I want to test the microphone by sharing Onochie's remark against Oshiomole and admittance of receiving money from ED NDDC.

Pls ask Okorodudu if he was approved by BSO national ask him to produce his letter of appointment

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by elsietina: 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Pls produce all the conversation what Loretta said was she had documents to prove that adogbe gave money to APC she never said Adogbe gave her money

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
elsietina:

Halima is this you?

FYI

I am not even communicating with the said Joan Okorodudu, I don't even know her, she doesn't know me- same way I don't know you in person. I don't get details from the said Joan or anyone.

However, you jumped into an investigation that I'm into without addressing facts all in your bid to defend a corrupt Onochie.

You lied that the State Coordinator solely prepared a Budget but that was FALSE. Would you deny that Lauretta didn't receive 45 Million from Kachukwu? Would you deny that she didn't get 5 million from the State Coordinator? Will you deny that the Head of Finance and Administration didn't say she collected money in millions from her? Will you deny that Lauretta didn't take money from the NDDC Executive Director (project)?

EVERY Exco I interviewed denied that you are an Exco member and you held no such position (in their time they will speak).

You claimed that Lauretta has given account but that is false. DO YOU HAVE COPY OF THE REPORT?

Meanwhile, my investigation is about Accountability and Corruption surrounding Lauretta Onochie. I am not interested in any personal issues going on so I won't dwell on your alleged romance with Dr Ibe Kachukwu.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tolu Ibitola Awards Scholarship To Miss Ilogbo, Olabisi Ogunleye / Ex-petroleum Minister, Etete, Returns From Exile To Contest For Governorship / River State Dont Want To Be In The SS, They Are easterners and 80% igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.