Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Pastor And A Church Member fight Dirty Inside A River During Baptism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And A Church Member fight Dirty Inside A River During Baptism (671 Views)

Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Pastor Drowns While Conducting Baptism At Blood River Village In South Africa / Photo Of A Man Found In A Bottle In Ghana, Floating In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor And A Church Member fight Dirty Inside A River During Baptism by itspzpics(m): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
According to a video posted online recently, some group of pastors were seen doing baptism for their church members, A particular pastor was also seen with the body of a lady drown inside the river, suddenly The lady stood up and a great fight begin between the pastor and the lady inside the river while other church members laugh at them.

Watch the Video below and see reactions

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pastor-and-a-church-member-fight-dirty-inside-a-river-during-baptism/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3 Seun

Re: Pastor And A Church Member fight Dirty Inside A River During Baptism by itspzpics(m): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
See reaction below

Watch The Video => HERE

Re: Pastor And A Church Member fight Dirty Inside A River During Baptism by majamajic(m): 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
like me that is afraid of river, u can't come and suffocate me , I will fight u oo
Re: Pastor And A Church Member fight Dirty Inside A River During Baptism by Yuceeluv(f): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fight who? Why didn't she fight before entering the water? Heck! Why is she even there at all? Abi them force am go there at gunpoint?

majamajic:
like me that is afraid of river, u can't come and suffocate me , I will fight u oo
Re: Pastor And A Church Member fight Dirty Inside A River During Baptism by itspzpics(m): 4:33am On Apr 11, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Fight who? Why didn't she fight before entering the water? Heck! Why is she even there at all? Abi them force am go there at gunpoint?

lol
Re: Pastor And A Church Member fight Dirty Inside A River During Baptism by itspzpics(m): 6:01am On Apr 11, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Pastor And A Church Member fight Dirty Inside A River During Baptism by sukerefakere(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2019
PASTOR finger doing wonders underneath

(1) (Reply)

BBC- Controversial Religious Practice Known As “pleasure Marriage” / A Recent Experience That Proved That There Were Yet Teenagers Led By The Spirit / Did Kim Clement Prophesy About Kanye West Jesus Movement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.