Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React (76047 Views)

Femi Otedola Receives His Daughter, Temi And Her Fiancé In His Dubai Home (Pix) / Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by ifysblog: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
“Queen in the mud” – Reactions as Whitemoney shuns Queen, picks Niyi for sponsored two-person trip to Dubai

Big Brother Naija season 6 winner, Whitemoney has stirred reactions online after he revealed he would be taking colleague, Niyi on his sponsored trip to Dubai.

Fans react

The 29-year-old businessman who emerged winner of the ‘shine ya eye’ season of the reality show, went home with the N90million grand prize which included; a ₦30 million cash prize, cash in an Abeg digital wallet, bitcoins courtesy of Patricia, a two-bedroom apartment courtesy of RevolutionPlus Property, an SUV from Innoson Motors, a trip for two to Dubai, a weekend getaway to Seychelles, packaged by Travelbeta, among other gifts.

However, during the prize presentation on Monday, October 4th when the show host, Ebuka asked Whitemoney who he would be taking on his Dubai trip, he chose fellow reality star, Niyi.

Speaking on why he chose Niyi, whitemony noted that the ‘bromance’ between him and Niyi is made in heaven.

Many viewers of the show who had thought Whitemoney would choose Queen has taken to social media to react.

A Twitter user @Ahmara__ wrote, “M I the only one that loved that whitemoney is not taking queen on the trip. I feel its okay let them settle their feelings first and recollect their thoughts. If there is more to it, He has enough cash to take her to the moon”.

@Duchess_Euchay, “E pain for Queen sha ���after fighting Pere on behalf of Whitemoney + campaigning massively for him. He did not choose her for his trip rather he chose Niyi. Don’t inherit fight they won’t hear. She almost lost a good friendship with Pere”.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/queen-mud-reactions-whitemoney-shuns-queen-picks-niyi-sponsored-two-person-trip-dubai/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
For the first time I ever like dis dude,(chief cool BBN season 6) No body has given me his quality that made him to win the show

198 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Roma10: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
The show just got started
9ice one bro if truth smiley

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by house10s: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
soo niyi is d black guy right.
obviously queen is d girl
and white money is d yellow gay looking dude.

i rest my case if u can read inbtw

202 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Unlettered: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
house10s:

Bruhhhh talk dey your mouth… grin

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Flamemignon1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
The "is he gay?" or "is he a misogynist?" crew will soon land

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by house10s: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Unlettered:

Bruhhhh talk dey your mouth… grin
me m just asking oh

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by laMEc(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
Two great guys for the trip no battle of sexies here all gent no qualm.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by revived: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
All The Best

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by fernandoc(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Trust me the trip would be more fun with your guy. Besides una go jam girls better that Queen in that Dubai without the assesory headache attached.

515 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by PERVENCHE: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
why take sand to the beach? this two will have a better time getting laid and getting paid

181 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by lilyheaven: 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Flamemignon1:
The "is he gay?" or "is he a misogynist?" crew will soon land
But Niyi is married...
Don’t think he is a gay.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Flamemignon1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
lilyheaven:

But Niyi is married...
Don’t think he is a gay.
I know he's married and he's not gay but because he chose him as his plus one for the trip, rumors will start to swell

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Iamicekid(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
I don’t see a reason why this is news, they are not dating even if they are he has every right to choose whoever he wants... it funny how 9ja girls are cause they want to have there own choice but don’t want a man to have his own choice

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by house10s: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
lilyheaven:

But Niyi is married...
Don’t think he is a gay.
one can b married n b gay grin bros

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by lilyheaven: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
house10s:
You are right,
But I don’t know the truth here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Digmygold: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
house10s:

Ubunja got divorced because he is a gay church rat.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Danjikanbauchi: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
Digmygold:

Ubunja got divorced because he is a gay church rat.
ubunja kee there, because you beg him to friend you and he said no.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Digmygold: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
ubunja kee there, because you beg him to friend you and he said no.

To "friend" you lol. Go back to Primary One and come back to my mention when you manage to learn how to write a proper sentence.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Danjikanbauchi: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Digmygold:

To "friend" you lol. Go back to Primary One and come back to my mention when you manage to learn how to write a proper sentence.
undecided undecided you shaa get the message

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Digmygold: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
undecided undecided you shaa get the message

I no "shaa". Go back to Primary One. With ypur written balder, I doubt that you have even seen the four walls of a classroom before. So go to school and don't be late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
house10s:

This your mindset is the major reason so many guys don't help guys like them...

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by puppie017: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Cruise
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by jodeci(m): 3:41am On Oct 06, 2021
BKsoul:
This your mindset is the major reason so many guys don't help guys like them...

Truth. Some guys are so rotten within..so much that every move is judged from their thwarted narrative.

The reason a man cannot assist a follow man.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by femi4: 5:27am On Oct 06, 2021
With all the drama queen gave him in the house, it's better to free her.... good and wise decision to go with Niyi

18 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by JavaScript90: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2021
He refused to be a simp.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job. I also have an already made real estate script for sale. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by prodige001: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2021
.lol I will do same over and over again... The company of a fellow man in a foreign land can't be over emphasized

With a wing man... Your game will always be tight

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 06, 2021
jodeci:

Truth. Some guys are so rotten within..so much that every move is judged from their thwarted narrative.

The reason a man cannot assist a follow man.
As in ehn..... Had it been whitemoney choose queen, they will say he is a simp, now he choose a guy like him, still dem say he is gay....

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Goldenheart(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Hommies over Hoes

Any day anytime

Twice on Tuesdays and Thursdays grin

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by busterr(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Baamzna: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Good choice
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by benuejosh: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Married man Niyi. If it was me, I will pick Pere. Go their together and give him the mending of his life.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ycee, Are You A Cultist? - Fans Ask After He Shared This Pic / Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics / Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.