Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage (27724 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tiwa Savage Sextape: Any Fan, Friend, Ex Supporting You Is Fake / Uche Maduagwu: Stop Hating On My Red Bra / Ubi Franklin Drags Troll Who Said His Post Made 'no Sense' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by eyinjuege: 5:02am On Apr 11, 2019
5thcolm:
I will pick tiwa anyday, but for some reason, most Non-Nigerians here in the US knows and likes Yemi more than tiwa. Dnt know why

yemi tours a lot especially African countries, so they see her live more than tiwa. yemi has done a lot of collab with other African musicians so naturally her music is more accepted by them with their own artistes in it.

many feel tiwa is not supportive, even yemi has complained in the past but the truth is everyone has their struggles. who knows what tiwa is going through. when I'm stressed, I can't even remember to support myself talk more of others

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by Rosay15(f): 5:08am On Apr 11, 2019
Iamicekid:
I always tell you people u can’t just call Tiwa the African bad girl she doesn’t have the number to prove it you have to show numbers and ranks now but that not the case in Nigeria as long as dem like am Na she or he be baba this Yemi was the first female to sold out o2 Briton after David and wizkid did it she did it with easy like 2month after d guy did theirs she is the only African artist to b an ambassador of balaire rose and she is the second artist in Africa to have the most viewed YouTube video... on number talks Tiwa b her kid ooo but on Nigeria favorism Talk Na Tiwa
... louder bro, sometimes when they are dragging this babe I just look at them like fool cus the babe don break some record which their Africa bad girl never break but you know as naija be now.. too much hype on nonsense don too much like say their Africa bad girl no Dey sing nonsense everyone just follow what is trending and in as much you can’t sing nor enter studio and record then I don’t know why you go say someone is sings nonsense... naija and hypocrisy nah 5&6..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by Rosay15(f): 5:15am On Apr 11, 2019
roomus:
Now tiwa knows hw other Girls feel...kudos kimani...all these Trolls b blind to facts..they are both Queens just as dbanj /2baba are both kings jare

Just that to b a real undisputed queen,tiwa needed to b a lot more supportive to other female artistes just like yemi does...kimani had to let her know, seems she got d message.
... You’re right, I can remember the only woman she ft in her music is waje and after that nobody again.. naija won’t just see that cus there hypocrisy is out of d this world.. am nt hating on her oh but just stating the truth... I was so surprised to see the male celeb aiding her and they don’t wanna know the truth but what do I know

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by Pentasoft1978: 5:30am On Apr 11, 2019
Some Nigerians artist are too proud , as good as micheal Jackson was, some of his lyrics were written by Robert Kelly (R.kelly). When you see a foreign artist album , go thru it very carefully, you will see 40-50% input from other artist, in Africa, self gratification and the winner takes it all attitude is killing our profession. Humble yourself and learn...there is nothing like , I am trying to be myself, original...crap.. There is nothing new under the sun.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by PapaAdanna: 6:16am On Apr 11, 2019
Don't be surprised that this biatch advising an established art like YEMi, she is probably one of these jobless things on Instagram promoting their only source of livelihood(punna).

But just imagine how someone's career has become her problem.

OLOSHO

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by OKorowanta: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2019
Magic1:
The troll is 100% correct. Sings nonsense.

Which troll is correct?
Yes you might not get all songs right but she's definitely on top of her game.
As at five years ago,Yemi already has two houses I knew of.
You no dey the country wen Johnny was the most watched Nigerian song on YouTube for years and only got dethroned by Davido's fall?

The stoopid troll is on hypo.
Don't support rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by balonaija(f): 8:08am On Apr 11, 2019
wow
Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by codedthingzzzzz: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2019
the troll is very right , fo'shizzy
Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by kamez(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2019
from yemi's response, its obvious say the babe comment pain am die!!!
Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by nwimo22(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2019
Seyi Shay is better than the two of them. Followed by Yemi. Her live performances are one in a million and that’s what makes her an entertainer. Tiwa makes good music no doubt but I think she’s pretty overrated. You can barely count a single hit of her own apart from collabos.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by HeyCorleone(m): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2019
Latidoh1:

Does her being right add money to her bank account? Why cant people mind their business. The person she is insulting is definitely richer than her.

Not siding with the troll but this your comment is rather foolish. So I can't insult or call out someone because they are richer than me?
What kind of poor man mentality is that?
Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by greatermeme: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2019
Hintona:
The troll is right tho
You even call her a troll!
Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by greatermeme: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2019
Danwakae:
YEMO OO .....TIWA OO....NA ASHAWO.

OLOSHO INTERNATIONAL

MOSTLY TIWA, OLD WOMAN WEY NO RESPECT HERSELF. GOOD SHE NO GET FEMALE CHILD ELSE THAT GIRL FOR FVCK ALL THE STARS IN THE WORLD
she don born finish?
Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by greatermeme: 9:37am On Apr 11, 2019
marvin906:
truth be told the only song have ever enjoyed from this chick is kissing after that all her song na crap
even the kissing no really move me!
Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by greatermeme: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2019
Iamicekid:
I always tell you people u can’t just call Tiwa the African bad girl she doesn’t have the number to prove it you have to show numbers and ranks now but that not the case in Nigeria as long as dem like am Na she or he be baba this Yemi was the first female to sold out o2 Briton after David and wizkid did it she did it with easy like 2month after d guy did theirs she is the only African artist to b an ambassador of balaire rose and she is the second artist in Africa to have the most viewed YouTube video... on number talks Tiwa b her kid ooo but on Nigeria favorism Talk Na Tiwa
Wow! The longest sentence I've ever read! Are you an enemy to punctuation "," "."?

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by greatermeme: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2019
festacman:
Yemi Alade is a good performer. As a true 'nwadiani', her mother being Igbo, I am ordinarily constrained by tradition to suport her against her rivals. However, to say the truth, Tiwa is just special on stage and off stage. I think it has to do with aura.
Link tribalism with music, and you're a failure!
Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by Orodje(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2019
Queen Tiwa anytime any day
Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by Angel223: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2019
angry
Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by goaldynboy: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
Iamicekid:

My brother, don't mind the kids all over nairaland and social media!

Where was Tiwa Savage, when Shell Multinational engaged Yemi Alade and some of the world's top stars to produce the song and video of BRIGHT ENERGY?!!

Yemi Alade is more recognized and loved in Africa, Caribbeans and the world! Tiwa's popularity ends in Nigeria (in fact in south west) and London! That's all!

Abeg DJ play me " Oh My Gosh" by YEMI ALADE on repeat!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by Magic1: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2019
OKorowanta:

Which troll is correct?
Yes you might not get all songs right but she's definitely on top of her game.
As at five years ago,Yemi already has two houses I knew of.
You no dey the country wen Johnny was the most watched Nigerian song on YouTube for years and only got dethroned by Davido's fall?

The stoopid troll is on hypo.

Don't support rubbish.

And you like that Johnny crap? Wack lyric? Mtchewww
Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by Rosay15(f): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2019
goaldynboy:

My brother, don't mind the kids all over nairaland and social media!

Where was Tiwa Savage, when Shell Multinational engaged Yemi Alade and some of the world's top stars to produce the song and video of BRIGHT ENERGY?!!

Yemi Alade is more recognized and loved in Africa, Caribbeans and the world! Tiwa's popularity ends in Nigeria (in fact in south west) and London! That's all!

Abeg DJ play me " Oh My Gosh" by YEMI ALADE on repeat!!
.. Abeg add how I feel join and let haters cry me a river... lol
Re: Yemi Alade drags troll who said she lacks creativity and hating on Tiwa Savage by Benebreezy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
This one that aunty Yemi dey drop long sermon like this, the thing pain her seriously..... i agree with the troll though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija Gifty Puts Cleavage On Display In New Photos / Peter Okoye Performs Solo In Abuja Again (photo) / Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.