Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Amazing Picture Of Unilag Graduate And Parents In Just Concluded Convocation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amazing Picture Of Unilag Graduate And Parents In Just Concluded Convocation (3026 Views)

Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Picture Of Unilag Graduate And Parents In Just Concluded Convocation by myuniben: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
This picture was taken during unilag's convocation ceremony. Check out the beautiful photo below

Source https://www.myuniben.com.ng/2019/04/amazing-picture-of-unilag-graduate-and.html

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Picture Of Unilag Graduate And Parents In Just Concluded Convocation by kaffyadeakeem(f): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
The mama be like let me help my good son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Picture Of Unilag Graduate And Parents In Just Concluded Convocation by happybee: 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
A man will always be a man..
See how the man dey look like say nothing dey happen.
cheesy
God bless our mama and papa.

7 Likes

Re: Amazing Picture Of Unilag Graduate And Parents In Just Concluded Convocation by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bitiful
Re: Amazing Picture Of Unilag Graduate And Parents In Just Concluded Convocation by bjt(m): 1:30am On Apr 11, 2019
Congratulations to the family
Re: Amazing Picture Of Unilag Graduate And Parents In Just Concluded Convocation by anochuko01(m): 4:12am On Apr 11, 2019
matric, i no go. convocation, i no went...no time

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Picture Of Unilag Graduate And Parents In Just Concluded Convocation by iammo(m): 4:36am On Apr 11, 2019
anochuko01:
matric, i no go. convocation, i no went...no time
Not only you my brother, never attended both, and it was quite intentional
Re: Amazing Picture Of Unilag Graduate And Parents In Just Concluded Convocation by femi4: 5:41am On Apr 11, 2019
I never wore that gown in my days.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Picture Of Unilag Graduate And Parents In Just Concluded Convocation by partnerbizz4: 6:56am On Apr 11, 2019
Happy fam

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Amazing Picture Of Unilag Graduate And Parents In Just Concluded Convocation by Princeboca12(m): 7:01am On Apr 11, 2019
The picture above is a friend of mine(Feranmi). We were class mates at the Redeemers High School and sit mates from Ss1 to Ss3. I am so happy for him. He is a graduate of Economics.

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Picture Of Unilag Graduate And Parents In Just Concluded Convocation by abumeinben(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2019
myuniben:
This picture was taken during unilag's convocation ceremony. Check out the beautiful photo below

Source https://www.myuniben.com.ng/2019/04/amazing-picture-of-unilag-graduate-and.html

The most expensive pishor...for parents to wear golden attire grin to son's convo.
Re: Amazing Picture Of Unilag Graduate And Parents In Just Concluded Convocation by zone51: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2019
I can imagine the joy on their faces
Re: Amazing Picture Of Unilag Graduate And Parents In Just Concluded Convocation by Khd95(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2019
african men sef, see as he bone face like nothing sup grin grin

how many likes for opur mothers

yhhhh i want to be petty tongue

(1) (Reply)

5 Dangerous Fruit Combinations To Avoid | Bad Fruit Combinations / Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion / Is Oau Ife 2008/2009 List Really Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.