Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi (38134 Views)

Rival Cult Groups Clash In Fadeyi, Lagos State. Shot At Each Other (Photos) / Gunshots As Rival Gangs Clash In Fadeyi Area Of Lagos. Photos / SARS Officials Beat Man At ATM In Fadeyi, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by NotComplaining: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Political thugs.
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by IAmSkinny: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
H
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by BusinessHub1: 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
jeff1607:

in case you don't know, people age differently
You are right ma, but definitely not applicable here, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by naijajobx: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sad
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by mozona(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
hmm
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by Arizonaaddict1: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fadeyi war wey den start more than 12 years ago it claimed the life of my friend ARO RIP
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by Kolmezy: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
[]

Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by AFONJACOW(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
we must start treating these afonja touts as terrorists and
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
reicherMan:
Two persons including a dispatch rider, were killed during a brawl between hoodlums popularly called ‘area boys’ at the Fadeyi area in Lagos state today April 10th. According to reports, the dispatch rider died after he was hit by a stray bullet.

The fight started at about 11am with sporadic shooting that left people scampering for their lives and the federal road closed down for hours. No one knows the main cause of the fracas.

“The crisis is not a small matter. Immediately the shooting started, the police on ground ran away, because those boys were heavily armed. They were not carrying pistols. I don’t know how to describe their guns, but the guns they carried surpassed that of the police in terms of the sophistication. It was after the whole crisis has simmered that the police and some SARS officials came to the scene,” a resident of the area said.

Police officers, stationed at the area to maintain orderliness, confirmed the killing, adding they have deposited the corpses at the morgue.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/dispatch-rider-hit-by-stray-bullet-one.html
ohun ti a je la n wa kiri; ki olorun ma je ka pade ohun ti yoo je wa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
This are tinubu thugs.They are fighting who will control extortion from danfo buses.If you see mansions wey ogas of these touts dey build ehn!you go wail.Na when I see the late hamburger mansion for shogunle I know say extortions for motorparks na lucrative career for agbero.That is why they kill each other,but innocents victims suffer the most.

1 Like

Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by zomu(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
I can never leave in that area.
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by doctokwus: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lawlessness occuring under the rulership of the worst president Nigeria has ever had.
NorthEast,Northwest,NorthCentral,spreading gradually to the Swest.
Ironically,it's the area he has vowed to marginalize,the SouthEast that is relatively peaceful.
Yet some imbes feel he shouldn't make way,despite whatever INEC announced.

1 Like

Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
elections are over, but the bois are still armed. Expect more of this.

3 Likes

Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by aku626(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
What’s all this ehn a man set out to hustle torr himself/family and wouldn’t return home again because of some greedy politician who doesn’t have the interest of the people at heart. When would Nigeria be dissatisfied with these sort of people when?
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by luluman: 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Are they no Tinubu's children?
I just wish Buratai declare operation aligator dance there.
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by JustineN(m): 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Too sad, mtcheew
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by FreemanUYB(m): 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
which region be that self??
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by Excuzeme: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
reicherMan:
Two persons including a dispatch rider, were killed during a brawl between hoodlums popularly called ‘area boys’ at the Fadeyi area in Lagos state today April 10th. According to reports, the dispatch rider died after he was hit by a stray bullet.

The fight started at about 11am with sporadic shooting that left people scampering for their lives and the federal road closed down for hours. No one knows the main cause of the fracas.

“The crisis is not a small matter. Immediately the shooting started, the police on ground ran away, because those boys were heavily armed. They were not carrying pistols. I don’t know how to describe their guns, but the guns they carried surpassed that of the police in terms of the sophistication. It was after the whole crisis has simmered that the police and some SARS officials came to the scene,” a resident of the area said.

Police officers, stationed at the area to maintain orderliness, confirmed the killing, adding they have deposited the corpses at the morgue.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/dispatch-rider-hit-by-stray-bullet-one.html

This i my problem with Nigeria Policemen.
Any small fracas like this, THEY RUNAWAY like the Cowards that they are
(but if it is to kill innocent students, dme get bravery in that one).

The Police has proved over and over again that they are COWARDS who cant face Criminals and that s why the military is always required when armed criminals come calling.
I was laughing when PDP and some foolish Lawyers were saying the militar has no role in elections when we all know that they are the only ones that can confront these Armed Ballot Snatchers and Cultists that Politicians unleash on Nigerians, during elections.

If not for the timidity of the INEC chairman, Mahmood Yakub, those Corpers killed and raped would not have been in that situation because l am 100% sure the Soldiers would protect them at all cost.

Useless NPF, Fadeyi has been known as a hotbed since the 80's and yet there is no intelligence-led securing of the area, till date?
We all know the problem comes from the Mushin-end, train tracks area of Fadeyi but the Police heirachy are just too dumb to figure it out.

1 Like

Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by Excuzeme: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
doctokwus:
Lawlessness occuring under the rulership of the worst president Nigeria has ever had.
Ironically,it's the area he has vowed to marginalize,the SouthEast that is relatively peaceful.

Stop wailing my friend, nobody is marginalising the South East, you are the ones marginalizing yourselves because you are not smart and their decisions/pronouncements, just like yours here, are governed and dictated by Hatred and Anger at other Nigerians.

Did you notice that it is only in the South East that everyone votes for one party and the ruling party scores almost zero vote, everywhere?

That is lack of foresight and bad decision-making, in a democracy, which is a game of numbers and consensus....yet immediately after, you are the same people asking the party you hate and did not vote for, the president elected by the other majority, to give you a "National" position that others worked for?
Is that Greed or grand Delusion or a combination of both?

Time will tell

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by OAUTemitayo: 12:04am On Apr 11, 2019
doctokwus:
What about the communal clash in Ebonyi?
What about Owerri cults?
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 11, 2019
so sad embarassed
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by ptokaref: 12:26am On Apr 11, 2019
My deepest condolences to the families of the victims who lost their lives.

Did I just read that those boys were carrying more 'sophisticated' weapons that the ones that the police were carrying? AK47 is no child's play when it comes to survival rifles, plesse.

American policemen will still fire that their small side pistol if those boys carry dragon fire.

"...the police on ground ran away."

If na to shoot an harmless person now��
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 11, 2019
rip
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by dayleke: 2:04am On Apr 11, 2019
Ayanfeoluxyz:
ohun ti a je la n wa kiri; ki olorun ma je ka pade ohun ti yoo je wa!

Amin ooo!!!
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by GerraMeh74(m): 2:58am On Apr 11, 2019
Chai May God accept the soul of this man! And I passed this road and saw this man and I thought maybe he just fainted or something! Chai may God console his family,wife and kids.
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by TheAlchemist: 3:16am On Apr 11, 2019
Without State and Local police how do you guarantee effective security within the local communities. it is just sad that we have leaders who simply do not care but rather have a narcissistic agenda to protect some perceived myopic advantage over certain geopolitical zones. The Federal policing structure with the high level of centralization is inimical to guaranteeing effective security within the states. Why have a governor who is only the Chief Security Officer on paper. We can't as a Nation continue like this.
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by Simbrixton(m): 3:20am On Apr 11, 2019
Insecurity jesu
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by RichBoy247: 6:40am On Apr 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Are they no Tinubu's children?

Your grammar is worse than that of Almajaris that beg at railways.
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by tchidyke: 6:41am On Apr 11, 2019
sad Nigerian police will always run, for the type of gun the idiots came with, I feel for that innocent young man they killed. may the almighty console the family.
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by RichBoy247: 6:42am On Apr 11, 2019
thisnaijaguy:
Why always Fadeyi, Shomolu , Bariga ?

Ebute-Metta, Iwaya, Makoko, Akoka, Somolu, Fadeyi, Bariga, Surulere, Mushin. My hoods, thuggery, cultism, gangsterism, prostitution and drugs
Re: Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi by RichBoy247: 6:47am On Apr 11, 2019
zomu:
I can never leave in that area.

With this your grammar, we don't want you. Go and live with imPatience Jonathan, you write and speak similarly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana / UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him / Depressed Nigerian Girl Saved From Suicide Attempt After Slitting Her Wrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.